Milwaukee tops out America's drunkest cities

Full story: Slashfood 34
Well, it can't come as a surprise, as the city of Milwaukee is known as "The Nation's Watering Hole," and was, at one time, home to four of the world's largest breweries: Schlitz, Pabst, Blatz, and of course, ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
michelle

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2006
well I think there is a problem with drinking and that was the best thing that you all could do was to stop selling drinks after 9:00pm I think it helps a lot thanks someone who use to live in milwakee.
Todd

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2006
what a square in Iowa; had to move to a gay ass state because you are so pure right Ms."I think there is a problem with drinking"? Selling til 9PM really did the trick with that America's drunkest cities poll. Best thing "you all" can do is ship these social degenerates to Iowa!
Someone who REALLY LIVED in MILtown and resides in CA
Natrix from Milwaukee

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jul 2, 2007
Every day is New Year's Eve here in Milwaukee. Just ask Lewis Black.

When it comes to drinking, we do know our stuff. And you know why?'Cause drinks here are cheap. Beer is cheaper than bottled water at some bars.

-n8
All American Girl

Kenosha, WI

#4 Jul 3, 2007
Yippie! We did it. It's not just cheese anymore people. Remember don't drive drunk, but have fun.

Since: Jul 07

Auckland, NZ & Carmel, IN

#5 Jul 6, 2007
lmao. I knew I was moving for a reason...

Since: Apr 07

Broomfield, CO

#6 Aug 13, 2007
Drunkest and most OBESE! there are far too many fat chicks here!
bob

Janesville, WI

#7 Aug 25, 2007
Whats the thing that made Milwaukee famious?
Enough said.. Love ya Milwaukee. LOL
Earthwalker

Denver, CO

#8 Sep 25, 2007
Growing up in Cudahy (which had far more bars per capita than Milwaukee) was one long drunk. If you didn't know anyone that owned a bar you were an outsider.
What's wrong with working your ass off and then going out on the town.
You pimple faced whimps out there complaining about the fat chicks probably couldn't get a girl if you tried.
Shut up and have a drink. What are you - a pot smoker?
Doh
Earthwalker

Denver, CO

#9 Sep 25, 2007
Ashland on the 14th wrote:
Drunkest and most OBESE! there are far too many fat chicks here!
Oh - making fun of others is real christian like!!!

Doh
Earthwalker

Denver, CO

#10 Sep 25, 2007
nzkiwi wrote:
lmao. I knew I was moving for a reason...
GOOD RIDDANCE!

Don't come back either!!

Doh
Felix

AOL

#11 Sep 25, 2007
EARTHWALKER
BEFORE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT CUDAHY BARS YOU HAVE TO WALK THE MIRICLE MILE ON MIWAUKEE AVE IN SOUTH MILWAUKEE

Broomfield, CO

#12 Oct 6, 2007
Earthwalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - making fun of others is real christian like!!!
Doh
I am not a Christian! Don't ASSume!
Yon Yonson

Kenosha, WI

#13 Oct 7, 2007
Bottoms up!
Milw Gurl

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Oct 8, 2007
Born, raised and work in Milwaukee. Over the years I've realized how blessed I am to live here by the Lake in this great state. Have done the South Milw, Cudahy bars, Summerfest every year, etc. It"s all awesome! Love all 4 seasons and could never live anywhere else and I've been to quite a few other states. It's kind of weird but the overweight guys and girls that I know, aren't really drinkers so they have some other kind of issue going on. So come to Milw and party on !!
Cyber H

Kenosha, WI

#15 Oct 8, 2007
Milw Gurl wrote:
Born, raised and work in Milwaukee. Over the years I've realized how blessed I am to live here by the Lake in this great state. Have done the South Milw, Cudahy bars, Summerfest every year, etc. It"s all awesome! Love all 4 seasons and could never live anywhere else and I've been to quite a few other states. It's kind of weird but the overweight guys and girls that I know, aren't really drinkers so they have some other kind of issue going on. So come to Milw and party on !!
This has to be the most boring posting we have had to endure since Ashland talked about how great he was and how he jumped the Sears Tower in one leaping bound ...

Broomfield, CO

#16 Oct 10, 2007
Cyber H wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be the most boring posting we have had to endure since Ashland talked about how great he was and how he jumped the Sears Tower in one leaping bound ...
If I said that you must have been on a stoner binge that day! Keep your lies to yourself!
AJB

Marinette, WI

#17 Oct 11, 2007
Felix wrote:
EARTHWALKER
BEFORE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT CUDAHY BARS YOU HAVE TO WALK THE MIRICLE MILE ON MIWAUKEE AVE IN SOUTH MILWAUKEE
It's sad...we have people moving up north because So. Milwaukee is turning into a major drug town...not just the beer anymore.

“Truth is within each moment”

Since: Sep 07

'Not taking a trip..

#18 Oct 16, 2007
Wow that's is such an accomplishment and such a wonderful thing to be proud of! Brovo Milwaukee, bravo!
Parky

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Oct 16, 2007
no not now wrote:
Wow that's is such an accomplishment and such a wonderful thing to be proud of! Brovo Milwaukee, bravo!
So much wanting "to bring the country together" and "too much hatred in this country" ... maybe you should re-do your bio. but then again, I probably dont "have a sense of humor" ...

“Truth is within each moment”

Since: Sep 07

'Not taking a trip..

#20 Oct 17, 2007
Parky wrote:
<quoted text>
So much wanting "to bring the country together" and "too much hatred in this country" ... maybe you should re-do your bio. but then again, I probably dont "have a sense of humor" ...
I find that you can laugh or you can cry. I choose to laugh. What is your choice??? The sh it is happening anyway. What would you dictate me to say, since you picked me out of all of these witty, comments?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cudahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Politically Correct is One Way Speech and One W... Sat Culture Auditor 1
White Democrats botched midterm election Sat Spotted Girl 4
seeking advice of your area Nov 19 COOL HANDLE G MAN 1
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Nov 18 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Sally Hegazy Nov 16 Magico 1
Obama's final mission in 'his' last election: G... Nov 14 Cat74 8
Mary Burke Where was she? Nov 14 Stoned 4
Cudahy Dating
Find my Match

Cudahy People Search