South Milwaukee House Fire: Family of nine escapes South Milwau...

Full story: Fox6

A South Milwaukee house fire leaves a family of nine homeless. The fire raced through their South Milwaukee home late this morning, and the smoke quickly filled the house.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2013
Nicole Goodno

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Herzog family, we are saddened by your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Mrs. Goodno
Second Grade Teacher
Blakewood Elementary
Dave K

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Herzog family im so glad your ok and i hope you guys get well soon.
Jessica G

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

The son, Josh, of this family is a close friend of mine. I have set up a beneficiary account. If you wish to donate to this family please visit any Associated bank and donate to the Herzog Family Benefit account. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.
Marshall Family

Thiensville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

To a very loving and close family with such big hearts to so many people let all of us be there for you now in your time of need. Take comfort in knowing that you are being thought of by so many who love you and so many people whom you have touched.

Our Prayers, our thoughts and our love are with you all!

Your Best Friends Forever,
Dan & Laurie 5 A's & Bella
Jessica Simmance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

Thats my niece!!!
Jesse Herzog

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Judged:

Jessica Simmance wrote:
Thats my niece!!!
Yes we got our niece and your niece and we're all safe and ok because of her we all thanked her for what she did and we're just happy to be alive
sarah

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

who has autism the lil girl cuz that what they said the All except one child who's in a program for autism. Three-year-old Hannah who is a lil girl but yet i have been hearing that the child never even seen anything nor was she by the fire or has autism but yet the famliy lied to get people to feel sorry for them threw a lil girl who isnt even theirs at all n the guy is lying saying thats his daughter when its not his!!!!
Anonymous

Menomonee Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

sarah you asked yourself the dumbest question and answered with the most ridiculous answer ever. we do have a child that has autism and that is my little brother jordan herzog, and hannah IS josh's daughter because sasha is now engaged to josh herzog. You think about what you said and try replying again. You just made yourself look like and idiot. We didn't lie about having a child who has autism. You lied to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cudahy Discussions

Search the Cudahy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Thu Jaimie 6,989
Does Common Council legislation really threaten... Tue pET 1
slenderman rising Jul 22 slenderman 26
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Wisconsin loves Illegal Immigrants (May '10) Jul 21 sadeyes 11
Review: ACT Roofing Jul 21 Sebastian 1
African American women's book club supports sis... Jul 20 blacks blow goats 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cudahy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••