South Milwaukee House Fire: Family of nine escapes South Milwau...

Full story: Fox6 8
A South Milwaukee house fire leaves a family of nine homeless. The fire raced through their South Milwaukee home late this morning, and the smoke quickly filled the house. Full Story
Nicole Goodno

Orestes, IN

#1 Feb 23, 2010
Herzog family, we are saddened by your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Mrs. Goodno
Second Grade Teacher
Blakewood Elementary
Dave K

Orestes, IN

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Herzog family im so glad your ok and i hope you guys get well soon.
Jessica G

Oak Creek, WI

#3 Feb 23, 2010
The son, Josh, of this family is a close friend of mine. I have set up a beneficiary account. If you wish to donate to this family please visit any Associated bank and donate to the Herzog Family Benefit account. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.
Marshall Family

Pewaukee, WI

#4 Feb 23, 2010
To a very loving and close family with such big hearts to so many people let all of us be there for you now in your time of need. Take comfort in knowing that you are being thought of by so many who love you and so many people whom you have touched.

Our Prayers, our thoughts and our love are with you all!

Your Best Friends Forever,
Dan & Laurie 5 A's & Bella
Jessica Simmance

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2010
Thats my niece!!!
Jesse Herzog

Oak Creek, WI

#6 Mar 10, 2010
Jessica Simmance wrote:
Thats my niece!!!
Yes we got our niece and your niece and we're all safe and ok because of her we all thanked her for what she did and we're just happy to be alive
sarah

Green Bay, WI

#7 Mar 27, 2012
who has autism the lil girl cuz that what they said the All except one child who's in a program for autism. Three-year-old Hannah who is a lil girl but yet i have been hearing that the child never even seen anything nor was she by the fire or has autism but yet the famliy lied to get people to feel sorry for them threw a lil girl who isnt even theirs at all n the guy is lying saying thats his daughter when its not his!!!!
Anonymous

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Mar 13, 2013
sarah you asked yourself the dumbest question and answered with the most ridiculous answer ever. we do have a child that has autism and that is my little brother jordan herzog, and hannah IS josh's daughter because sasha is now engaged to josh herzog. You think about what you said and try replying again. You just made yourself look like and idiot. We didn't lie about having a child who has autism. You lied to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cudahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's final mission in 'his' last election: G... 56 min Bubonic 2
vote - vote - vote Wed VOTE 1
Superintendent William Collins Should Be Remove... Wed Arnold Plotkin 1
are latino men aggressive intimately?? (Jan '12) Wed tommyleeruiz 9
Bubonic Plague and Burke Oct 27 Obama 3
Former President Clinton to campaign for Mary B... Oct 27 Rapper 1
Grandmother grazed by bullet on Milwaukee's sou... Oct 27 Thugcity 1
Cudahy Dating
Find my Match

Cudahy People Search