Shoplifter dies after being attacked by other cust...

Jan 4, 2013 Read more: WOZZ-FM Appleton 6
WEST ALLIS, Wisc Milwaukee County prosecutors are considering charges, after customers in a West Allis convenience store restrained a shoplifter who suffered brain damage and died two weeks later. Read more
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Jan 5, 2013
No one should be charged. All they did was restrain a common thief that was resisting. I'm sure the 'parents' will be filing a frivolous lawsuit soon!
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#2 Jan 5, 2013

Didn't the store have video camera's that will show exactly what happened?
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Shoplifter dies after being attacked by other cust...

I do disagree with the above healines...I don't think he was"attacked"! Sounds like they are "trying" to shift the blame from the shoplifter to someone else.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 6, 2013
You "disagree with the headlines"? Big surprise. You have no idea what even happened, by your own admission. I'm sure if you had a son who stole liquor (GASP!!!), you'd agree that three people confronting him & ending with his dead was a perfectly logical consequence for the crime. Jesus you people are f*cked in the head, seriously.
UrDumb

Reston, VA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
wedjat wrote:
You "disagree with the headlines"? Big surprise. You have no idea what even happened, by your own admission. I'm sure if you had a son who stole liquor (GASP!!!), you'd agree that three people confronting him & ending with his dead was a perfectly logical consequence for the crime. Jesus you people are f*cked in the head, seriously.
Stupid liberal.. All we need to know is that this idiot thought it was ok to steal, then instead of facing the consequences when he was caught he decided to resist. Did i ever steal as a kid? Yep, only once, when i was caught i stopped and faced the music, i didnt resist the person who caught me as i knew i had done wrong. What would have happened had he resisted an officer? It is highly possible he would have died, a 16 year old should have the mental tools necessary to understand right from wrong and that there are consequences for their actions, i was 7 when i stole and was caught and knew going in there would be consequences.

This "kid", which he wasnt he was a young man, was an athlete in both football and track, i was too and i wasnt a little kid, at 16 i was stronger and faster than my father and any of his friends. At 16 a person is allowed to drive a car, a 2000 pound death machine, if this young man was responsible enough to be allowed to drive he should be responsible for his own actions.

The difference here is the young man new his actions were wrong, he intended to steal from another, the people who caught him did not intend to kill the young man it was a direct result of the young mans poor choice. If you rob a bank and someone dies as a direct result you would be charged with murder.

You stupid liberals are destroying our state with your fallacies.
Barry

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Mar 2, 2013
They should have tasored him until his heart quit, but oh well justice is served!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cudahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) 2 hr chky620 40
Police investigate attempted sexual assault nea... Mon The Anti- Islamist 1
Milwaukee's economic downturn Apr 17 Not so 5
News Milwaukee Police Chief testifies at Christopher... Apr 17 Blackman 5
Sex store Apr 17 Bongman 11
Pope wants exorcism for Hillary Apr 17 John Bonger 5
Milwaukee - An embarassing dump (Jan '07) Apr 17 Watcher 26
More from around the web

Cudahy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]