Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

"he really did win, and he really was born in Hawaii,
and he really is legitimately President of the United States, again!
and the Bureau of Labor Statistics did not make up fake unemployment rate last month,
and the Congressional Research Service really can find NO evidence that cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy,
and the polls were not skewed to over-sample Democrats,
and Nate Silver was not making up fake projections to make conservatives feel bad, Nate Silver was doing Math!
and Climate Change is real,
and rape really does cause pregnancy sometimes,
and Evolution is a thing!
and Benghazi was an attack on us, it was not a scandal by us,
and nobody is taking away anyone's guns,
and Taxes have not gone up,
and the Deficit is dropping, actually,
and Saddam Hussein did not have Weapons of Mass Destruction,
and the Moon Landing was real,
and FEMA is not building concentration camps,
and UN election observers are not taking over Texas,
and moderate reforms of the regulations on the Insurance Industry, the Financial Industries in this country are NOT the same thing as Communism" RM 11/7/12
Halliburton

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Jenny wrote:
"he really did win, and he really was born in Hawaii,
and he really is legitimately President of the United States, again!
and the Bureau of Labor Statistics did not make up fake unemployment rate last month,
and the Congressional Research Service really can find NO evidence that cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy,
and the polls were not skewed to over-sample Democrats,
and Nate Silver was not making up fake projections to make conservatives feel bad, Nate Silver was doing Math!
and Climate Change is real,
and rape really does cause pregnancy sometimes,
and Evolution is a thing!
and Benghazi was an attack on us, it was not a scandal by us,
and nobody is taking away anyone's guns,
and Taxes have not gone up,
and the Deficit is dropping, actually,
and Saddam Hussein did not have Weapons of Mass Destruction,
and the Moon Landing was real,
and FEMA is not building concentration camps,
and UN election observers are not taking over Texas,
and moderate reforms of the regulations on the Insurance Industry, the Financial Industries in this country are NOT the same thing as Communism" RM 11/7/12
"and Benghazi was an attack on us, it was not a scandal by us"

Please keep up this narative ...
jwp1212

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Thanks for the info
Milw TaXpayer

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

You will get what you voted for! I'll just wait

The truth about Benghazi will come out, I'll wait.
Taxes WILL go up, I'll wait.
Obamacare will become a failure, I'll wait.
Jenny

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Milw TaXpayer wrote:
You will get what you voted for! I'll just wait
The truth about Benghazi will come out, I'll wait.
Taxes WILL go up, I'll wait.
Obamacare will become a failure, I'll wait.
Okay, you wait, and keep listening to FOX in the mean time!. You people should be furious with FOX. They had you all convinced that R&R was going to win…..Without a doubt!......FOX and Rove had Mitt convinced he was going to win! The GOP should be enraged with FOX too! I almost felt a little bad for Rove watching sweat and squirm, with the walls crashing in around him (actually it was hilarious)…….. Mitt, went out and spent thousands on a victory firework show for the evening of the election.(I bet it’s on eBay now). He didn’t even have a concession speech! Your party’s information is flawed. You are up against smart young people that are very good with math, and know how to use computers. They know the “who’s and the where’s” of the campaign focus. The GOP doesn’t get it, and is fading into the dust cloud. We’re watching the death of a political party.
Oblama needs to go!!

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, you wait, and keep listening to FOX in the mean time!. You people should be furious with FOX. They had you all convinced that R&R was going to win…..Without a doubt!......FOX and Rove had Mitt convinced he was going to win! The GOP should be enraged with FOX too! I almost felt a little bad for Rove watching sweat and squirm, with the walls crashing in around him (actually it was hilarious)…….. Mitt, went out and spent thousands on a victory firework show for the evening of the election.(I bet it’s on eBay now). He didn’t even have a concession speech! Your party’s information is flawed. You are up against smart young people that are very good with math, and know how to use computers. They know the “who’s and the where’s” of the campaign focus. The GOP doesn’t get it, and is fading into the dust cloud. We’re watching the death of a political party.
How can you say they are fading when Obama won by less this time. That's simple math. People that voted for him 4 years ago didn't this time.

Since: Apr 11

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
How can you say they are fading when Obama won by less this time. That's simple math. People that voted for him 4 years ago didn't this time.[/QUOTE]
Then it all evens out.

Republicans that didn't vote for mccain 4 years ago didn't vote this time either.
PR and Proud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

How can you say they are fading when Obama won by less this time. That's simple math. People that voted for him 4 years ago didn't this time.[/QUOTE]
Second place is the first place loser.

There is no equating the health of the GOP with the margin of the Obama win. He won ALL but one Southern swing state. A-L-L but one.

Romney-Ryan ran on a pro-Anglo/Saxon, Manifest Destiny, "let's take it back from the foreigners and darker-skinned people", "we know Mormons aren't Christians but we still erroneously believe Obama is a Muslim", "we'll take success from any hand save a so-called black one" platform. And they lost. Why? Because it is a stupid, old, slave trade platform. PERIOD.

And, on that note, Romney was recorded (post-election) clarifying his "not so eloquent" position on the 47%. The new comment is all over the news. It turns out he believes the only explanation for his loss is ONLY illegal aliens and individuals on public assistance voted for Obama. This guy is something else.

I've tried to be civil in my explanations for the Romney-Ryan loss, but there really is no need after this latest media release. They're bigots in a multi-cultural country. They deserved to lose.
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

How can you say they are fading when Obama won by less this time. That's simple math. People that voted for him 4 years ago didn't this time.[/QUOTE] Face it dude, it was a frigg'n LANDSLIDE! Not even close! The GOP was high jacked by the Tea-Party, and it’s been a sad downhill slide ever since. They flat out scare normal people! All the money in the world and voter restrictions won’t help them win. It actually worked against them by aggravating, and motivating people to get out and vote - because someone was trying to tell them they couldn’t. The GOP is in a tail spin, and those at the top know it. They need someone sensible, with guts to stand up and stifle their lunatic fringe. They need to get back to basics before it completely self-destructs. I’d say their plan over the last decade has failed miserably!.....Obviously!..... .Time for a new plan.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The biggest lesson the GOP and tea party can take from this election is they need to grow their voter base like the Dems have. Make more people dependent on their government plans to get their votes. In a round about way it's buying votes using tax payer money. I doubt the GOP would ever do this since most conservatives have morals and values.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Morals & values? Like lying to voters about who and what you are? Like practicing/following a religion which teaches so-called blacks are fallen angels & olive and/or brown skinned people are living in some sort of purgatory? Or, if you're Paul Ryan, claiming Mormons worship the same God as Christians? Those are the most recent poster boys for the US Conservative movement. You didn't clarify whether you meant good or bad morals & values, so...
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

PR and Proud wrote:
Morals & values? Like lying to voters about who and what you are? Like practicing/following a religion which teaches so-called blacks are fallen angels & olive and/or brown skinned people are living in some sort of purgatory? Or, if you're Paul Ryan, claiming Mormons worship the same God as Christians? Those are the most recent poster boys for the US Conservative movement. You didn't clarify whether you meant good or bad morals & values, so...
They don't try to keep the poor, poor like the liberals. Liberals lie to their voter base by saying they care about them when they really just keep them from getting out of poverty. They need more and more poor people or they would lose their voter base.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

They don't try to keep the poor, poor like the liberals. Liberals lie to their voter base by saying they care about them when they really just keep them from getting out of poverty. They need more and more poor people or they would lose their voter base.[/QUOTE]
No. What they do is continuously remind non-Anglo/Saxon so-called whites they are not Anglo-Saxon so-called whites. And they thinly veil the fact they don't believe a non-Anglo/Saxon so-called white is capable or has the right to serve the country as President. Both those things encourage psychological failure in people. Don't justify your bigotry on the backs of others. The least you can do is "man up" about it.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

PR and Proud wrote:
They don't try to keep the poor, poor like the liberals. Liberals lie to their voter base by saying they care about them when they really just keep them from getting out of poverty. They need more and more poor people or they would lose their voter base."

No. What they do is continuously remind non-Anglo/Saxon so-called whites they are not Anglo-Saxon so-called whites. And they thinly veil the fact they don't believe a non-Anglo/Saxon so-called white is capable or has the right to serve the country as President. Both those things encourage psychological failure in people. Don't justify your bigotry on the backs of others. The least you can do is "man up" about it.
Not a bigot at all. I have many black, Hispanic, Indian friends. I have dated blacks and Hispanics as well so please don't assume you know me. Just telling it like it is. Why do you assume that all poor people are not white? If anyone is the bigot it is you sir!!
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Not a bigot at all. I have many black, Hispanic, Indian friends. I have dated blacks and Hispanics as well so please don't assume you know me. Just telling it like it is. Why do you assume that all poor people are not white? If anyone is the bigot it is you sir!![/QUOTE]
The ol' "my best friend is black" story. Nice touch. I had you all wrong.

When a so-called white someone says "Let's take this country back" during the time the first so-called black President is in office, and claims the Dream Act and Social Welfare is the only reason said President is re-elected ~ I call bigot. By the way, bigotry isn't exclusive to ethnicity. Gotcha again!
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

PR and Proud wrote:
Not a bigot at all. I have many black, Hispanic, Indian friends. I have dated blacks and Hispanics as well so please don't assume you know me. Just telling it like it is. Why do you assume that all poor people are not white? If anyone is the bigot it is you sir!! "

The ol' "my best friend is black" story. Nice touch. I had you all wrong.

When a so-called white someone says "Let's take this country back" during the time the first so-called black President is in office, and claims the Dream Act and Social Welfare is the only reason said President is re-elected ~ I call bigot. By the way, bigotry isn't exclusive to ethnicity. Gotcha again!
You are an idiot and a bigot. HERE SO YOU CAN READ IT I WILL PUT IT IN ALL CAPS. I DON'T LIKE OBAMA BECAUSE HE HAS FAILED WITH HIS ECONOMIC POLICIES. ALSO WITH HIS LIES ABOUT LIBYA. NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH A DREAM ACT OR SOCIAL WELFARE. Try again idiot.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Every economist, including those used by Romney & Ryan, agree Obama's policies are working ~ slow as they may be. So to what, pray tell, failures are you eluding?
When you can provide ABSOLUTE PROOF Obama lied about anything I'll entertain your opinions. Until then, I'll call'em like I see 'em.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

PR and Proud wrote:
Every economist, including those used by Romney & Ryan, agree Obama's policies are working ~ slow as they may be. So to what, pray tell, failures are you eluding?
When you can provide ABSOLUTE PROOF Obama lied about anything I'll entertain your opinions. Until then, I'll call'em like I see 'em.
Anyone with half a brain knows he did nothing about Libya. The White House made up some lame story about a movie that created protestors. They have since admitted there wee never protestors how is that not a lie??
As far as his policies really are you that brainwashed that you can't see there has been little or no progress on jobs. If there were truly more jobs there would be more income tax collected and there is not. Just because we no longer count people in the employment pool that have stopped either looking for work or stopped collecting unemployment because it ran out does not mean they are not unemployed but they are not counted in the statistic. If more and more people were working the government would be collecting more and more income tax and they are not. That's proof that the unemployment numbers and the way they are calculated are bs.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

PR and Proud wrote:
Here are just 2 things he lied about there are many more. The one about him blaming Bush is my favorite. In short it says many of the things he blames Bush for he supports himself.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/...
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

1) He said 10%, they said 17%. 17% is a lot less than the 100% with which you nuts credit him.

2) I don't care whether it's called Wide Receiver or Fast'n'Furious. They're, at base, the same operation. It's semantics... and Obama is as guilty as his opposers.

3) Which one of these links had anything to do with Libya?

4) I thought you nuts claim the government can't create jobs. Which is is? Is the government responsible for creating jobs or not?

5) I'll take it you ran out of links?

6) Ryan said "The unemployment rate is crawling along. We can do better than that". Crawling is movement, no? In January 2011 the reported unemployment rate was at 9.8%, it's now just under 8%. Is that not an improvement? Don't give me the tired "the people which stopped looking aren't being counted" speech. Answer the question. Is that not an improvement?

7) Here's a thought for you to ponder. If there were never tax cuts/loopholes to the wealthy, how much more money would have been coming into the Fed? And was positive impact would it have made on our deficit? They always give the number in one year increments. It didn't take one, two, three, four, or five years to get into this mess. Do the math... for yourself... I contemplate it every day. And I did so before it became political fodder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cudahy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cudahy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••