Milwaukee: Thousands pedal in UPAF arts ride

Jun 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 620AM WTMJ

The music from the live band was motivating and the sunny Sunday weather was right on pitch.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Harley Rider

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

As nice as it it for them to ride for UPAF Arts. I have noticed that they (the bicycle riders) want all the rights of the roadway but they continue to fail to obey the rules of the road. They roll through stop signs and red lights all the time.
I say it today at a intersection controlled by stop and go lights. Three riders went right through the red light and made a left hand turn.

Happens all the time. If you ride a bicycle and wnat to share the road with auto's and motorcylces I think the least you can do is obey the same laws.
The stop signs & stop & go lights are there for everyone's safety, unless (it seems) you ride a bicycle!
pedestrians

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Harley Rider wrote:
As nice as it it for them to ride for UPAF Arts. I have noticed that they (the bicycle riders) want all the rights of the roadway but they continue to fail to obey the rules of the road. They roll through stop signs and red lights all the time.
I say it today at a intersection controlled by stop and go lights. Three riders went right through the red light and made a left hand turn.
Happens all the time. If you ride a bicycle and wnat to share the road with auto's and motorcylces I think the least you can do is obey the same laws.
The stop signs & stop & go lights are there for everyone's safety, unless (it seems) you ride a bicycle!
Funny, same goes for Harley riders. They take up all the lanes(which is unnecessary on a 4 lane road, stick to one lane), drive like idiots and park in no parking zones. Just last weekend at Chocolate Fest, I watched a whole group completely ignore the "crossing guard", just about hit a lady with her kids in a stroller. NONE OF THEM STOPPED OR EVEN SLOWED DOWN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cudahy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cudahy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••