WZZM13 - A grim search after the U of...

WZZM13 - A grim search after the U of M plane crash - Officers ...

There are 2 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Jun 8, 2007, titled WZZM13 - A grim search after the U of M plane crash - Officers .... In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Sporting black latex gloves, large plastic bag in tow, Officer Frank Stahl paced the Lake Michigan shore Thursday picking up small pieces of plane debris, trying not to think of human remains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

zxcv

Broomfield, CO

#1 Jun 8, 2007
zxcv
Jenna

Crystal, MI

#2 Jun 8, 2007
I find this story so utterly sad. We have lost a team of talented and dedicated surgeons, along with the pilots, who risked their own lives to save someone elses. And the people interviewed act like these lives lost are no big deal because there are other surgeons who can do the harvesting and transplants. How rude!

I feel so badly for the person waiting for the transplant. They were probably on a waiting list for a long time. Then to think that someone already had to die to get that organ, then the plane crashes after he was already hopeful and being prepped in surgery, only to go back on the waiting list.

I pray for all of the families involved. What a tradgedy this was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cudahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enabler Hillary 18 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Hillary Donors Arrested! ! ! 18 hr Go Blue Forever 3
News Attorney General takes heat for missing Milwauk... Jun 21 Carrie 1
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News 3 teens arrested after car break-ins, shots fir... Jun 13 Geovani 2
News Lawmakers Point Fingers Over Milwaukee Crime Nu... Jun 13 May 1
News Police officers go on stage with Boys and Girls... Jun 13 June 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cudahy Mortgages