Cudahy child neglect: Two Cudahy moth...

Cudahy child neglect: Two Cudahy mothers arrested, accused of child...

There are 13 comments on the Fox6 story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Cudahy child neglect: Two Cudahy mothers arrested, accused of child.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

The mothers of a 2-year-old boy and a 5-year-old girl in Cudahy face charges of child neglect after their kids were found wandering near Grange and Illinois Avenues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

a mom

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Sep 15, 2010
We're finding all the winners this week!
ssd

Watertown, WI

#2 Sep 16, 2010
I think the mothers deserve to have there kids taken away. What kind of parenting is that
mom

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2010
lets just keep on handing out money to these parents who use it for what they want and not on the children. by giving all these benefits away with no one to oversee how its spent we encourge these young people to be lazy and irresponible.
news

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Sep 16, 2010
Why no pictures of th mothers like they did the mother of the 2 year old?
John

Watertown, WI

#6 Sep 16, 2010
They say driving is a privilege. How about having a kid? This is why I support abortions. Sad
y not

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2010
You don't get money to have an abortion. Maybe we should pay a bonus for sterilization. I can see the Billboards: One cheap fix for one cheap fix.
exres

Racine, WI

#8 Sep 20, 2010
What happened to Cudahy?

It used to be a tight knit community with great family values.

“Open your eyes and mind”

Since: Mar 10

Milwaukee

#9 Sep 20, 2010
news wrote:
Why no pictures of th mothers like they did the mother of the 2 year old?
I agree! I've said my peace regarding the racial slant a story of this nature always seems to take, and I must admit that it should work both ways. If the media is going to rush to advertise the identity of minority perpetrators, they should do so when the individual is white, as well (as I'm guessing these Cudahy "mothers" are).
No matter what ethnicity of these WOMEN WHO GAVE BIRTH (being a mother requires more than just carrying and delivering a child), they should receive the same treatment the 2 year old's "mother" did!
They also deserve the same label - a selfish piece of s**t!
a mom

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Sep 20, 2010
Always Outspoken wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! I've said my peace regarding the racial slant a story of this nature always seems to take, and I must admit that it should work both ways. If the media is going to rush to advertise the identity of minority perpetrators, they should do so when the individual is white, as well (as I'm guessing these Cudahy "mothers" are).
No matter what ethnicity of these WOMEN WHO GAVE BIRTH (being a mother requires more than just carrying and delivering a child), they should receive the same treatment the 2 year old's "mother" did!
They also deserve the same label - a selfish piece of s**t!
They are Hispanic if race matters at all. The pictures and names were released on the news.

“Open your eyes and mind”

Since: Mar 10

Milwaukee

#11 Sep 21, 2010
Thanks, a mom. I, too saw the story (with pix) after my previous post.
Race doesn't matter, as far as I'm concerned, but these type of stories often turn into racial arguments - which I think is ridiculous and irritating.
booboo

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Sep 21, 2010
exres wrote:
What happened to Cudahy?
It used to be a tight knit community with great family values.
public housing
there kids best friend

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Sep 24, 2010
you may think you no what happened but you dont. I can`t even start to explain what the kids are going through and the mothers. so dont judge.
Their

Sussex, WI

#14 Sep 26, 2010
there kids best friend wrote:
you may think you no what happened but you dont. I can`t even start to explain what the kids are going through and the mothers. so dont judge.
You may think you are educated but your not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cudahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FEMA Aid: FEMA to help those with cars damaged ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Scaldo 40
News Early Trauma, Depression, and the Need for Soci... Tue Humanspirit 1
News 'Dress-wearing' students must submit photos bef... Tue Ted Haggard s Mas... 7
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) Sep 18 dJessicaK 57
News Jury to soon get case of teen tried in Slender ... Sep 16 Slender 2
News Milwaukee airport manager fired Sep 16 Watching 1
Woman found dead in holding cell 6th Precint Sep 16 Kline 2

Cudahy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cudahy Mortgages