First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not a resident

Alamo, CA

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Silva 750
Barrios 682
Garcia 439
Cota 434
Diaz 152
90201 Resident

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2009
152???? Are you KIDDING ME?? No wonder she received an "F". I'm glad the elections turned out the way they did; The city is headed in the right direction.
Resident of Cudahy

Ventura, CA

#3 Mar 4, 2009
YES!!! WOOOO HOOOOO
THE THING HERE IS THEY CAME IN YELLING CORRUPTED! AND OUT WITH MESA COMMON NOW. THEY TALKED SOOOO MUCH ABOUT SILVA AND EVERYONE BEHIND HIM.
THEY WERE THE ONE'S THAT CAME IN SHOUTING LIKE HOODLUMS. SHOWING WHAT KIND OF EDUCATIONS AND CLASS THEY HAD.. I'M GLAD IT TURNED OUT THE WAY IT DID!
THATS RIGHT

Ventura, CA

#4 Mar 4, 2009
THEY PROBABLY WANTED MESA OUT BECAUSE HE PULLED THEM OVER AND THEY GOT A TICKET. THAT JUST SHOWS HE IS DOING HIS JOB.
cudahy

Montclair, CA

#5 Mar 4, 2009
sorry cota,garcia,diaz. it was a victory!!!!!!!!ha ha ha.
mehere

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 4, 2009
Is there an official page where you can see the results?

Thanks.
Bell

Placentia, CA

#7 Mar 4, 2009
GARCIA & COTA - DON'T GIVE UP!!! We have to keep believing that there will someday be a positive change for our community and for the future of our children.

This is a great quote from Roosevelt - Enjoy!

"It is not the critic who counts;
not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,
whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood;
who strives valiantly;
who errs and comes short again and again;
who knows great enthusiasms,
the great devotions;
who spends himself in a worthy cause;
who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement,
and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly
so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."
~ Theodore Roosevelt
Maywood

Placentia, CA

#8 Mar 4, 2009
Garcia and Cota - I agree, Don't give up! We will keep hoping for change. God Bless!
C and G Supporter

Placentia, CA

#9 Mar 4, 2009
Cota & Garcia...keep up the good work! You can always count on my vote.
The best ones won

Ventura, CA

#10 Mar 5, 2009
C and G Supporter wrote:
Cota & Garcia...keep up the good work! You can always count on my vote.
Apparently your vote didnt matter! You all talked so much stuff out there when you and your mob showed up yelling and screaming like banchies. You showed everyone who has the REAL CLASS HERE..
As they say the loudest ones are always the ones to leave in silence.
cudahy

Montclair, CA

#11 Mar 5, 2009
sorry again. it was a kick in the but... sory rosa diaz you need to be more profesional give up all of you..
Positive Change

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2009
It was awesome when the Diaz mob was chanting: We want Change!! We want Change!! What a bunch of idiots - Maybe they didn't realize she was in office for 8 YEARS, and had accomplished absolutedly NOTHING!

Silva is a stand-up man who has earned the respect of the residents, and Barrios is a young, educated professional who will do great for the city.

Sorry Cota/Garcia: how does it feel to be two-time losers? And it wasn't by 33 votes this time: Barrios beat Garcia by more than 240 votes.

The public has spoken, and Cudahy agreed: Silva and Barrios!!!
CUDAHY LOVE

AOL

#13 Mar 5, 2009
Positive Change wrote:
It was awesome when the Diaz mob was chanting: We want Change!! We want Change!! What a bunch of idiots - Maybe they didn't realize she was in office for 8 YEARS, and had accomplished absolutedly NOTHING!
Silva is a stand-up man who has earned the respect of the residents, and Barrios is a young, educated professional who will do great for the city.
Sorry Cota/Garcia: how does it feel to be two-time losers? And it wasn't by 33 votes this time: Barrios beat Garcia by more than 240 votes.
The public has spoken, and Cudahy agreed: Silva and Barrios!!!
WELL FOR NUMBER 1 THEY PUT DIAZ ON THE COUNCIL AND HER JOB WAS TO VOTE THE WAY THEY TOLD HER AND SHE WAS THEIR PUPPET SO WHY ARE THEY TRASHING HER NOW !! SHE WAS PUT ON THE COUNCIL BY THE SAME ONES THAT AE BASHING HER !! SO I WOULD SAY THEY MIGHT WANT TO WATCH HOW MUCH THEY BASH HER BECAUSE SHE WILL BE LIKE A BIRD AND SING TO THE D.A. WHO'S GONNA PAY NOW !!
On Live Oak

Van Nuys, CA

#14 Mar 6, 2009
CUDAHY LOVE wrote:
<quoted text> WELL FOR NUMBER 1 THEY PUT DIAZ ON THE COUNCIL AND HER JOB WAS TO VOTE THE WAY THEY TOLD HER AND SHE WAS THEIR PUPPET SO WHY ARE THEY TRASHING HER NOW !! SHE WAS PUT ON THE COUNCIL BY THE SAME ONES THAT AE BASHING HER !! SO I WOULD SAY THEY MIGHT WANT TO WATCH HOW MUCH THEY BASH HER BECAUSE SHE WILL BE LIKE A BIRD AND SING TO THE D.A. WHO'S GONNA PAY NOW !!
I think it's apparent to anyone who spoke to Diaz that she wasn't the most sophisicated person in Cudahy. That is probably why the Council chose to endorse Barrios, who is college educated, and a pretty sharp guy. Instead of stepping aside gracefully, she made a fool out of herself and lost all dignity. You're right, she shouldn't have been there in the first place, but now we have leadership we can trust and rely on.

As for "singing like a canary", I think you have a misunderstanding of City Politics. Cities in the South East are under constant scrutiny for past actions by former political figures. I believe Cudahy is trying to clean up its act, and having Barrios and Silva is definitely a step in the right direction.
CUDAHY LOVE

AOL

#15 Mar 6, 2009
On Live Oak wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's apparent to anyone who spoke to Diaz that she wasn't the most sophisicated person in Cudahy. That is probably why the Council chose to endorse Barrios, who is college educated, and a pretty sharp guy. Instead of stepping aside gracefully, she made a fool out of herself and lost all dignity. You're right, she shouldn't have been there in the first place, but now we have leadership we can trust and rely on.
As for "singing like a canary", I think you have a misunderstanding of City Politics. Cities in the South East are under constant scrutiny for past actions by former political figures. I believe Cudahy is trying to clean up its act, and having Barrios and Silva is definitely a step in the right direction.
SURE GEORGE PEREZ
Cudahy Resident

Placentia, CA

#16 Mar 7, 2009
On Live Oak wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's apparent to anyone who spoke to Diaz that she wasn't the most sophisicated person in Cudahy. That is probably why the Council chose to endorse Barrios, who is college educated, and a pretty sharp guy. Instead of stepping aside gracefully, she made a fool out of herself and lost all dignity. You're right, she shouldn't have been there in the first place, but now we have leadership we can trust and rely on.
As for "singing like a canary", I think you have a misunderstanding of City Politics. Cities in the South East are under constant scrutiny for past actions by former political figures. I believe Cudahy is trying to clean up its act, and having Barrios and Silva is definitely a step in the right direction.

"Clean up its act..." Hummm? LETS REMEMBER THAT THE ACTS CREATED BY SILVA AND BARRIOS WERE TRASH AND THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CLEAN IT UP!
cudahy

Fullerton, CA

#17 Mar 8, 2009
I think we shoul have a recall and we will see a change.they cant control everything
cudahy

Montclair, CA

#18 Mar 9, 2009
cudahy wrote:
I think we shoul have a recall and we will see a change.they cant control everything
give it up. loosers..
Cudahy Blockwatcher

Yorba Linda, CA

#20 Mar 10, 2009
na na na na
hey hey hey
Goo oood byyyyyyyyye
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOO OOOOD BYYYYYYYYYE
and take your Maywood, loud,Mesa hating,Pancho Villa, Krusty the Klown hairdo clan with you Diaz!!!!!
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOO OOOOD BYYYYYYYYYE
mehere

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Mar 13, 2009
Wasn't there only like 1000 registered voters in shithole Cudahy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cudahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelley associates 9 hr who 7
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr tom wingo 29,858
hadjinian took thousands from noguez and salari 10 hr RECALL 1
Swap Meet Murder (Oct '14) 11 hr Brian 2
Why Did a Few Montebello Leaders Attend Expensi... 12 hr anonymous 16
News Huntington Park to allow immigrants in U.S. ill... 15 hr concerned citizen 2
Jack Hadjinian’s Questionable Vote 17 hr Montebellos Ghost 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cudahy Mortgages