Onalee C. Shelley

Onalee C. Shelley

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Onalee C. Shelley. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Onalee C. Shelley, 75, of 126 W. Main St., Cuba, passed away Sunday, May 31, 2009, in Cuba Memorial Hospital's Palliative Care Unit, after a sudden illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

Judy Sheppard

Sayre, PA

#1 Jun 3, 2009
I will remember Onalee by the way she demonstrated her love of family and the Lord, she absolutely glowed when she looked upon her grand babies and children. And of course her wonderful bright smile when sharing in humor with those around her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boces Natalie Montague Dec 4 Jackie 1
Boces Natalie Montague Dec 3 Jackie 1
pedophile Steven Vollmer Nov 29 anonymous savior 1
News US reportedly may abstain from UN vote condemni... (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 9
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
News Cuba remains set in its ways (Apr '15) Jul '16 WE JUST DONT CARE 36
News Pope has his Fiat on the ground as he arrives i... (Sep '15) Mar '16 Three Days 7

Cuba Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cuba Mortgages