NYC School Investigated After Cuba Trip

NYC School Investigated After Cuba Trip

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Apr 16, 2007, titled NYC School Investigated After Cuba Trip. In it, Newsday reports that:

A spring break trip to Cuba taken by students and a teacher from a New York City public high school has raised concerns about whether the group violated U.S. travel restrictions to the Communist country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

betsy

Parsippany, NJ

#1 Apr 16, 2007
So, where is the part about how the trip was, or does the media only care about issues that involve conflict?

As a matter of fact, the travel ban is unamerican and possibly unconstitutional and there's a bill sponsored by (R) Chuck Hagel to get rid of it.

But we forget one thing - Cuban music and culture are unique and these stupid bans deprive US of Cuban culture. I don't notice that it's done one bloody thing to the Cuban government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discovery chanel show ( A Haunting ) (Oct '06) Sep 20 Stacy 333
Dan Brooks Sep 1 duh 5
News US reportedly may abstain from UN vote condemni... (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 9
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
News Cuba remains set in its ways (Apr '15) Jul '16 WE JUST DONT CARE 36
girls Jul '16 chris g 1
News Your guide to summer movies May '16 Three Days 1

Cuba Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cuba Mortgages