Zollinger becomes Jeopardy! 2-day c.....

Zollinger becomes Jeopardy! 2-day c.....

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Jan 14, 2010, titled Zollinger becomes Jeopardy! 2-day c...... In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

South Dayton resident Jason Zollinger increased his winnings and extended his stay at the Jeopardy! podium with a second victory aired Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

Bob from Poughkeepsie NY

Bethpage, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2010
It's Tuesday and Jason is still going strong. I had to use google to find out where South Dayton was. I see it's a small town but I believe Jason has placed its footprint on the map. I hope he wins and wins and wins. Go, Jason! Best of luck from a fellow New Yorker. PS- I thought I lived "upstate" :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discovery chanel show ( A Haunting ) (Oct '06) Oct 19 Bystander 335
Dan Brooks Sep '16 duh 5
News US reportedly may abstain from UN vote condemni... (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 9
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
News Cuba remains set in its ways (Apr '15) Jul '16 WE JUST DONT CARE 36
girls Jul '16 chris g 1
News Your guide to summer movies May '16 Three Days 1

Cuba Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cuba Mortgages