New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Really

Camden, NY

#18156 Mar 12, 2013
Racist pig!
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18157 Mar 12, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
no, we have a dictatorship, voted in by mindless serfs that want free stuff by taking what doesn.t belong to them by stealing it from other people who work hard for it, Yo where my obama phone at?
What a cry baby!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18158 Mar 12, 2013
Really wrote:
Racist pig!
I think there is too much salt in your marinara sauce, consider sobriety.
SirCriesALot

Corinth, NY

#18159 Mar 12, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
Am I lying?
The more important question is "Are you crying".

And I believe that's a resounding YES.

Little cryin' Beech !
Shaddup ya fuggin phfag

Corinth, NY

#18160 Mar 12, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is too much salt in your marinara sauce, consider sobriety.
Shaddup ya fuggin phfag

Location hidden

#18162 Mar 12, 2013
Shaddup ya fuggin phfag wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup ya fuggin phfag
look in the mirror ya little transgender worm

Location hidden

#18163 Mar 12, 2013
And have a nice day.
Please Please Stop

Mastic, NY

#18164 Mar 12, 2013
Please stop using this idiotic outdated thread. Leave your name and address and I'll send you money if you stop.

Just start a new one.

Location hidden

#18165 Mar 12, 2013
Please Please Stop wrote:
Please stop using this idiotic outdated thread. Leave your name and address and I'll send you money if you stop.
Just start a new one.
Not until 2016, I will finish my term, I promised to transform America. Bribing a public official is a Felony.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18166 Mar 12, 2013
Please Please Stop wrote:
Just start a new one.
Show me the money, cash, no fool stamps.
American

Red Hook, NY

#18169 Mar 13, 2013
Of course, it's a privilege

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18170 Mar 13, 2013
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal, wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A liberal
non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#18171 Mar 13, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
agreed...if a person doesn't have employer provided health care, they should pay for it like everyone else does.

people have to pay for their car insurance, homeowners insurance, etc...they should also pay for their own healthcare insurance, if needed.
nothing in life is free.
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18172 Mar 13, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed...if a person doesn't have employer provided health care, they should pay for it like everyone else does.
people have to pay for their car insurance, homeowners insurance, etc...they should also pay for their own healthcare insurance, if needed.
nothing in life is free.
what are insurance premiums but taxes collected from the many to pay for the few who need treatment? If people would only think with their brains instead of their arses.
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18173 Mar 13, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal, wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
if a conservative is selfish and uncaring and a non altruist then they are a republican

Location hidden

#18174 Mar 13, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text>what are insurance premiums but taxes collected from the many to pay for the few who need treatment? If people would only think with their brains instead of their arses.
Health insurance is not a right, it is a product that is purchased by the prudent as an risk assessment to protect their families and themselves from catastrophic costs of a severe or long term illness, as well as an umbrella protection for ordinary maladies. They may never need it, but it is there to protect against illness that would aflict their family. That is what a responsible person does. If you don't want it that is your choice and your risk assessment, but don't ask me to pay for your stupidity and poor choice when you need medical help, pay for it your own damn self.

Location hidden

#18175 Mar 13, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text>if a conservative is selfish and uncaring and a non altruist then they are a republican
It is better to remain silent and thought to be a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18176 Mar 13, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Health insurance is not a right, it is a product that is purchased by the prudent as an risk assessment to protect their families and themselves from catastrophic costs of a severe or long term illness, as well as an umbrella protection for ordinary maladies. They may never need it, but it is there to protect against illness that would aflict their family. That is what a responsible person does. If you don't want it that is your choice and your risk assessment, but don't ask me to pay for your stupidity and poor choice when you need medical help, pay for it your own damn self.
and I suppose that is why car insurance is optional. Put another nail in your coffin of stupidity.

Location hidden

#18177 Mar 13, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text>and I suppose that is why car insurance is optional. Put another nail in your coffin of stupidity.
Take public transportation with the other tree huggers, clown. I take responsibiltiy for my actions, so I insure, many people don't despite the law, particularly your cherished illegal invaders.
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

#18178 Mar 13, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
And if a conservative doesn't want an abortion, he doesn't get one. But if a LIBERAL doesn't want an abortion, he wants it outlawed for everyone!

Oh wait...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Fire Fri concerned 1
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy Feb 25 mjjcpa 804
Americans in Havana Feb 25 castroHitler asesino 2
What ever happend with Bill Chase? (Feb '12) Feb 25 anonII 19
Haha Feb 22 Wow 1
dead girl (Apr '13) Feb 20 zero 9
Triton Valley Estates Feb 16 robin 1
Cuba Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web