Embargo as genocide? Cuban horror story is less simple than it seems

Dec 4, 2009 Read more: CW11 New York WPIX-TV 273

It was a story meant to captivate the United Nations: A dozen Cuban children with heart defects were forced to endure unnecessary surgery because the U.S. embargo blocked them from receiving American-made catheters.

Read more
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Con todo gusto dejo esta pagina para los comunistas del forum. Me imagino tendran mucho que decirse entre ustedes. Abajo Fidel
L I G E R

Sparta, NJ

#2 Dec 4, 2009
tHERE IS A dicotomy IN THE MEDICAL SYSTEM IN cUBA.

Cuba has excellent well equipped hospitals for the rich tourists and for govt functionaries.

For the Cuban people tthere is practically nothing.

They use the embargo as an excuse to blame everything on the USA and the free world.

Meantime they have plenty for the ones they favor, the elite, but the Cuban populace is deprived of mostly everything by the dictatorship while they blame the US.

""The commies in the forum, CG, TCO, OM, Cherokee mojon, will deny this"" They are "the castrians!" Don't believe them!
The Compassionate One

Raeford, NC

#3 Dec 4, 2009
Actually, I agree! I have seen both the "tourist" sections as well as the Cuban hospitals which are unsanitary and poorly equiped. I was treated in the Tourist section, a large, very clean room with a color t.v., airconditioned, etc.Often, my Cuban friends had to take food, clean sheets and even a pillow for their relatives in the hospital due to the lack of all those items. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, oh wise one!!!!!!!!

“America la bella!!”

que Dios te bendiga

#4 Dec 5, 2009
The embargo to Cuba can be genocide ..maybe, but be honest. Can you define the embargo genocide comparing to what the Castro have done to cubans in 50 years.??? I would call Castro the GENOCIDE HIMSELF

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Dec 5, 2009
L I G E R wrote:
tHERE IS A dicotomy IN THE MEDICAL SYSTEM IN cUBA.
Cuba has excellent well equipped hospitals for the rich tourists and for govt functionaries.
For the Cuban people tthere is practically nothing.
They use the embargo as an excuse to blame everything on the USA and the free world.
Meantime they have plenty for the ones they favor, the elite, but the Cuban populace is deprived of mostly everything by the dictatorship while they blame the US.
""The commies in the forum, CG, TCO, OM, Cherokee mojon, will deny this"" They are "the castrians!" Don't believe them!
I don't understand why you call me comunist. I don't even think you really know the meaning of the word. But we all know you are a retard, what else can we expect from you. Oh. and yes. It must be true you have cancer of the soul.
La Cucaracha

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Dec 5, 2009
You are. Cmmunist jerk and a Chavista dumbasz

Location hidden

#7 Dec 5, 2009
La Cucaracha wrote:
Do you have proof of that or is that some more bull shiit like usual? I know you don't, it was a rhetoric question you retard
Lovama

Homestead, FL

#8 Dec 5, 2009
La Cucaracha wrote:
Te van a partir la cara un dia de estos cabron

Location hidden

#9 Dec 5, 2009
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
Con todo gusto dejo esta pagina para los comunistas del forum. Me imagino tendran mucho que decirse entre ustedes. Abajo Fidel
Como te gusta el chisme vieja...
Observer

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 5, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Como te gusta el chisme vieja...
Hummm you sound gay to me!!!!
Observer

Dallas, TX

#11 Dec 5, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have proof of that or is that some more bull shiit like usual? I know you don't, it was a rhetoric question you retard
I have read your posts and is easy to see, that you are a Commie!
You hate America and usualy praise Chavez and Fidel!

“America la bella!!”

que Dios te bendiga

#12 Dec 5, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Como te gusta el chisme vieja...
Vieja pero tuve 15 !!! mi hermano!!!!!!...Seguro que tu fuistes bien feo
Ni Un Indio Mas

Dallas, TX

#13 Dec 5, 2009
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
<quoted text>Vieja pero tuve 15 !!! mi hermano!!!!!!...Seguro que tu fuistes bien feo
A ese indigena no lo parieron,su madre india lo cag@! Me lo inmagino...asi... cuatro pies de alto,cara redonda,orejas grandes,color mierd@ de momo,cabeza desproporcionada,vago y bruto con cojone$

“"Its all in the mind.or is it"”

Since: Oct 09

Miami.Fla

#14 Dec 5, 2009
Ni Un Indio Mas wrote:
<quoted text>
A ese indigena no lo parieron,su madre india lo cag@! Me lo inmagino...asi... cuatro pies de alto,cara redonda,orejas grandes,color mierd@ de momo,cabeza desproporcionada,vago y bruto con cojone$
Si chico yo soy asi. Como carajo lo averiguastes?
allancook

Cagua, Venezuela

#15 Dec 5, 2009
Thank you..you just described myself dear pero yo no tengo cojones ...soy un COBARDE !

@allancook

“"Its all in the mind.or is it"”

Since: Oct 09

Miami.Fla

#16 Dec 5, 2009
allancook wrote:
Thank you..you just described myself dear pero yo no tengo cojones ...soy un COBARDE !
@allancook
True,I'm just coward!
Dios

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 5, 2009
"Cuba claims that despite the embargo exemption, the U.S. government imposes extra regulations on medical exports to discourage American companies from participating."

Its amazing the health care that Cuba has despite the cruel embargo supported by many Miami Cuban Republican voters and their constantly elected fascist Queen/leader Congresswoman Ileana Ros Lehitan.
Dios

Miami, FL

#18 Dec 5, 2009
"Rodriguez named four U.S. companies he said were blocked by the embargo from selling catheters or other desperately needed supplies to Cuba."

US companies BLOCKED by these fanatics from selling catheters to Cuba.
OMG what MONSTERS these bible thumping hypocrite right wing fanatics have been for the poor whether Cuba or the world INCLUDING USA.

When the truth comes out the world will see the real culprits who are in Miami politics and those right wing extremists that vote for them.
Dios

Miami, FL

#19 Dec 5, 2009
Ni Un Indio Mas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah WJDC un republicano Cubano típico racista .Como te escondes como un cobarde y vergonzoso.
Dios

Miami, FL

#20 Dec 5, 2009
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
<quoted text>Vieja pero tuve 15 !!! mi hermano!!!!!!...Seguro que tu fuistes bien feo
"Senora" su alma es lo que es feo. Que lástima que esta mas muelta que viva como WJDC y no tienen miedo de lo que los espera.

Los dos deben tener terror. Uds y muchos Cubanos comos uds an sido un desastre para el mundo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reports from Cuba: Summit of the Americas: Inco... Fri Orlando Zapata 5
News Tourists flockto Cuba before US 'invasion' Apr 15 Doc Savage 4
What ever happend with Bill Chase? (Feb '12) Apr 15 Me To 21
News Handshake sets stage for meeting between Obama,... Apr 14 Doc Savage 38
News The Americans are coming: Cuba prepares for an ... Apr 13 Doc Savage 8
News Cuba remains set in its ways Apr 13 Doc Savage 34
News Anticipation grows: Obama, Castro to meet Satur... Apr 12 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 3
More from around the web

Cuba People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]