Fidel Castro health rumor mill continues to churn

Oct 19, 2012 Full story: Newsday 9

In Calverton road construction. two lanes closed on The L.I.E./I-495 WB between X72/Middle Country Rd/NY-Rt-25 and X68/William Floyd Pkwy in Suffolk Cnty In Calverton road construction.

Full Story
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Lebanon, NJ

#1 Oct 19, 2012
No oculten mas la verdad! Basta de mentiras! El asesino cagalistroso murio!
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#2 Oct 24, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..did NOT wRITE/pOST dhis,here...CYBER-BULLYING.... IDENTITY-THIEFT....hACKING...E TC....eh...
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Gordon Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
paul shykora wrote:
<quoted text>...dis NOT...wite/Post dhis ,here
You are an homosexual in denial!
It is time for you to get out of the closet!
I couldn't care less if you love bbc or morrongas which is the weird name you use!
You need help!!
..VHY..are You's..( Newton New Jersey ) soooooooooooooooooo interested in BLACK..C..k's and in HARD-DRUG's,here???...a Subconcious NEED and a subliminal DESIRE,here..???

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 24, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
Cierto!
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

#7 Oct 27, 2012
paul shykora wrote:
<quoted text>..VHY..are You's..( Newton New Jersey ) soooooooooooooooooo interested in BLACK..C..k's and in HARD-DRUG's,here???...a Subconcious NEED and a subliminal DESIRE,here..???
ALL of the above were created by one person - "Multi-Names", I call Him (her). Even to the extent of disagreeing with one-another. Crazy eh!
What a sicko you are, you ignorant S.O.B. You should be locked up in a mental institution. How did you get out anyhow? By the way "multi-names", please make up your mind as to what country you are from, United States or Canada - or can't you remember from one posting to the next. Man you are stupid, wow!
Canadian Schmuck

Chapin, SC

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Supporting the Evil Castro regime is immoral and despicable. www.therealcuba.com www.babalublog.com
Your a Cuban Schmuck

Miami, FL

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Canadian Schmuck wrote:
Supporting the Evil Castro regime is immoral and despicable. www.therealcuba.com www.babalublog.com
Yet when the Spaniards travel there in hoards to phck your kids you say nothing and when they do business with the Castro's you say nothing.

Why is that?

Because your a hypocrite Cuban schmuck.

“Let Nature Restore”

Since: Oct 10

the Core of Your Being

#10 Oct 28, 2012
PAUL SHYKORA ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#12 Oct 28, 2012
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL of the above were created by one person - "Multi-Names", I call Him (her). Even to the extent of disagreeing with one-another. Crazy eh!
What a sicko you are, you ignorant S.O.B. You should be locked up in a mental institution. How did you get out anyhow? By the way "multi-names", please make up your mind as to what country you are from, United States or Canada - or can't you remember from one posting to the next. Man you are stupid, wow!
..most agree,here...HE,from Newton New Jersey,..is stealing My NAME and ART's ..LOGO...iDENTITY-tHIEFT...CYB ER-BULLYING....a HATRE....Hacking...ETC.....eh. .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gambler 6,431
Portville Man Receives 20-Year Sentence For Ass... 20 hr abusesucks 3
We have a cute Havanese puppy 22 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 2 Austrian Expat 439
China, Cuba to further advance ties Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 24
•••
•••
•••

Cuba Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Cuba People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE