Date Set to Open Cuba-U.S. Immigratio...

Date Set to Open Cuba-U.S. Immigration Talks in Havana

There are 2 comments on the Fox News story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Date Set to Open Cuba-U.S. Immigration Talks in Havana. In it, Fox News reports that:

Cuba wants to negotiate an agreement with the U.S. to slow the trafficking of its citizens fleeing the island and hopes to tackle the issue during immigration talks rescheduled for February, the foreign minister said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

My Idea

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2010
Better yet, we should send all the Cubans back to Cuba.
Stop the Wet-foot, Dry-foot B.S.!

“Hurt me, make me stronger!”

Since: Jul 08

Where Liberty Dwells

#2 Jan 29, 2010
Mojoneria Idea wrote:
Better yet, we should send all the Cubans back to Cuba.
Stop the Wet-foot, Dry-foot B.S.!
Ya sabemos que creciste en una casa de mala fama y de nino viste como a las madres tuya y de tus companeros les echaban polvo tras polvo! Eso es lo unico que sabes de la vida, por eso no te culpo al creer que es igual con los demas. No todos procedemos de un prostibulo o una pocilga como tu. Los que venimos de familia decente
Nunca tuvimos tales experiencias y tenemos GRAN RESPETO para todas las madres pues asumimos que todas son buenas mujeres como fueron las nuestras. Sabemos lo mucho que has sufrido, y respetamos a todas las madres. Por eso, no le faltamos el respeto a la tuya, mojon! Nos das lastima! Pobrecito el mojoncito!
We know that you grew up in a house of ill repute and as a child witnessed how your mothers got screwed over & over again! We know that this is your limited experience about life, therefore we cannot blame you if you assume it is likewise with others. Not all of us proceed from a whorehouse or hog-corral as you do. Those of us from decent families never had such experiences, and have a GREAT RESPECT for all of the mothers since we assume that they all are good mothers as ours have been to us. We know how much you have suffered and we respect all of the mothers. That is why we will not disrespect yours, turd! We pity you! Poor lil'turd!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Left-Wing Magazine Plans Posh Trip To Castro's ... Jul 14 L I G E R 11
News New Yorkers board first flight to Cuba in over ... Jul 6 L I G E R 4
News Manhunt shifts back to North Country Jun '15 SHarpie Sharperson 2
News Franklinville teens charged in grocery store bu... (Jul '09) Jun '15 Morgan488 61
News Studying abroad, U.S. students catch a wave in ... May '15 Doc Savage 1
News Commentary: A new momentum for the EU-Cuba rela... May '15 lawrence woof 1
What ever happend with Bill Chase? (Feb '12) May '15 wondering 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cuba Mortgages