Me To

East Aurora, NY

#21 Nov 6, 2012
Bill wrote:
Give it a rest man.. It might be a decent place to get a cold one.
and he has do WHAT for us to give him a break....???
Please have fun with that one dude..........
Bill

Buffalo, NY

#22 Nov 8, 2012
How about we just give the place a chance and see what happens, sound good?
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#23 Nov 8, 2012
Bill wrote:
How about we just give the place a chance and see what happens, sound good?
** NOPE ** Not at all hows that sound??????????
Bill

Buffalo, NY

#24 Nov 9, 2012
Me To wrote:
<quoted text>
** NOPE ** Not at all hows that sound??????????
Sounds fine to me dude. Not gonna miss you.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#25 Nov 9, 2012
Same here sweety. But you will ahve to find another place to drink your booze up that place with HIM in charge wont be around long...... LOL hahahahahahahaha
Chad

Olean, NY

#26 Nov 9, 2012
Me To wrote:
Same here sweety. But you will ahve to find another place to drink your booze up that place with HIM in charge wont be around long...... LOL hahahahahahahaha
You don't know what your talking about I know the owners and its not him and by the way they are great people.
Bob

Buffalo, NY

#27 Nov 13, 2012
Poor choice with one of your bartenders... You will find out sooner or later, only my opinion though. Have fun.
Alex

Buffalo, NY

#28 Nov 14, 2012
Who are the bartenders?
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#29 Nov 16, 2012
Alex wrote:
Who are the bartenders?
SCUM BAGS,,,,,,,,,, just like the owner !!!
Bob

Buffalo, NY

#30 Nov 18, 2012
The place is very nice inside. Owner seems like a decent person. Will be back.
Redneck

Olean, NY

#31 Nov 24, 2012
People should really get their facts straight before they spread rumors. You have nothing better to do than lie for your own entertainment. The place has been completely redone and is really trying to give a good vibe. Some are not giving it a chance. If your going to "bash" the place at least support with facts and not lies.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#32 Nov 28, 2012
Redneck wrote:
People should really get their facts straight before they spread rumors. You have nothing better to do than lie for your own entertainment. The place has been completely redone and is really trying to give a good vibe. Some are not giving it a chance. If your going to "bash" the place at least support with facts and not lies.
Support it MY BUTT!!!!!!!!!!
That Kid is going in the hole it wont take long...

He is only worried bout flaughting some Rollar Derby Trix eee chic... Get a life dirtbag....
John

United States

#33 Nov 28, 2012
Me To wrote:
<quoted text>
He is only worried bout flaughting some Rollar Derby Trix eee chic... Get a life dirtbag....
I know him and not u but there's a reason you won't tell your name because your afraid, your prob someone bitter because you got your face smashed by him cause you can talk sh.t over a keyboard I would love to see you say that to his face it would never happen tough guy and I mean never.
Brian

East Aurora, NY

#34 Nov 28, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>I know him and not u but there's a reason you won't tell your name because your afraid, your prob someone bitter because you got your face smashed by him cause you can talk sh.t over a keyboard I would love to see you say that to his face it would never happen tough guy and I mean never.
**** Really, theres my name TOUGH Guy ****
John

Selkirk, NY

#35 Nov 28, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
**** Really, theres my name TOUGH Guy ****
Oh your the only Brain in the world like I said you don't have the balls to talk shit to his face I've seen what happens to people that have tried tough guy......
Tina

Buffalo, NY

#36 Dec 3, 2012
Me To wrote:
<quoted text>
lol looks like you can't read either your the one that needs to get a life ya skank!welfare fraud is not a carear choice dirtbag why don't you do something useful besides lay around like a slug try maybe cleaning your trailer,why should everybody else have to work just so you can play video games and talk shit on the computer your post just make you seem even dumber than we originaly thought and really are getting you nowhere im sure someone like you can find someone else to talk shit about for a min get a life before somebody starts a topic about you and how useless you are to society in general scumbag!!!low life trailer trash going nowhere never been anywhere and damned detemand to stay that way "take out the garbage"read your kids a book er something funny when told to support the FACTS lol your reply was "support it my butt" lol hahahaha or did you mean "support my butt"loser
Bob

Buffalo, NY

#37 Dec 7, 2012
I have heard the food is pretty good. Will definitely be trying some soon. Give this place a chance.
Pam

East Aurora, NY

#38 Dec 7, 2012
I heard it was a very nice place to ..... and i know alot of ppl who said the same thing... as long as they stick to their word about keeping it PEACEFUL in there..... Cause thats why i dont go to the coach anymore. Tired of all the fights there and loud mouths..
Keep that place quiet and i will be there !!!!
jenny

Buffalo, NY

#39 Dec 10, 2012
food is great the music is great the place is clean and very nice. you can tell alot of hard work went into that place they have had good bands every week and good times shared by everyone ,its awsome to see people dancing again and the park surounded with cars thanks guys for doing this!
Pam

East Aurora, NY

#40 Dec 11, 2012
jenny wrote:
food is great the music is great the place is clean and very nice. you can tell alot of hard work went into that place they have had good bands every week and good times shared by everyone ,its awsome to see people dancing again and the park surounded with cars thanks guys for doing this!
AMEN.......... Me to just like i said keep all the fighting , loud mouth riff raff outta there, im sure the place will be open for time to come..:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happend with Bill Chase? (Feb '12) Sep 21 Deb 27
yard sale Sep 9 Kathy 1
Reb Evans Aug '17 Peanutbutterjelly... 1
What is wrong with Portville football head coach? (Sep '13) Jul '17 Jcm 5
Dan Zawatski auto garage route 16 Jul '17 JohnnyPepsico 4
Discovery chanel show ( A Haunting ) (Oct '06) Jul '17 Carheadhinsdale 337
stephen colley jr (aka toad) (Apr '13) Jul '17 Carheadhinsdale 3

Cuba Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance