The Third Obama

Mar 10, 2009 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.thenation.com

So far as I can figure it at this early stage of the game, we elected at least three presidents last November, all of them identified by the name Barack Obama.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2009
VotedForMcCain

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Judged:

Obama seems quite reasonable till now...except in the crucial area of economy where he has failed miserably till date. He needs to take a few lessons in Capitalism and be a moderate.

Voted For Myself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Judged:

If I listen to anything this man dressed monkey says I wont be able to trust myself !
Voted For Myself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Judged:

And his OLD lady is an orlon eel.
Voted For Myself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

What a pair of pet pitiful parrots if there ever were .
yep

Woodburn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

if obama was my child i would throw him in a ditch!
Jean de Luc

Trier, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

Every black guy in Amerika now wants to be a muslim, ever since Hussain Ubama changed his name so that the islamic terrorist will like him.

Are they going to buy Tommy Hilfiger designer jihad outfits now ??? Wrap their small children with designer explosives ? They just as well go all the way and embrace the islamic cult wholeheartedly.
clone benson

Bryan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

sounds like a multipersonility problem, hehehhahhehe
JAR42

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

Jean de Luc wrote:
Every black guy in Amerika now wants to be a muslim, ever since Hussain Ubama changed his name so that the islamic terrorist will like him.
Are they going to buy Tommy Hilfiger designer jihad outfits now ??? Wrap their small children with designer explosives ? They just as well go all the way and embrace the islamic cult wholeheartedly.
If that's not the truth I don't know pelosi through a towel around her head quicker than obama can sign a bill with 8ooo earmarks on it. Americas blind I tell you blind!!!
renfan

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

WOW, 3 for 1, what a deal !!.. too bad the last President had 0 personality ... just give Obama 8 years like you did Bushy Boy .. the economic crisis is worldwide - get real and stop whining - this didn't happen overnight, Bush watched the country run off in the ditch and did as little as possible just to be deemed "alive" - he is in Crawford with millions laughing at y'all - he made sure his butt and friends made out well.
Chamleom

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

Obama is a con man.

Alexander Cockburn is a communist.
lynnette

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

Chamleom wrote:
Obama is a con man.
Alexander Cockburn is a communist.
abd does chamleon mean you admit to posting comments under several different names? if so, you can't spell, either.
lynnette

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

sugest you try typig and not watching either the screen or the keyboard. it is such fun. no fair editing either! then your omments would be wiser! they might all be on tne wrong keys, for exmple.
yep

Woodburn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

your a moreon bush left the economy a lone and he did warn that there was a bubble in hhousing 5 years a go and ba-nnny fwank said ohhhh nah we has no bubble in howsing....if we qiute lending blacks and mexicans wont be able to buy sub prime no more. obama has no understanding about the economy he is just a black clinton with communist attitude he will kill the economy hire taxes and regulation.free market made america rich and obama will kill the rich so i say obama " you sum bitch"
renfan wrote:
WOW, 3 for 1, what a deal !!.. too bad the last President had 0 personality ... just give Obama 8 years like you did Bushy Boy .. the economic crisis is worldwide - get real and stop whining - this didn't happen overnight, Bush watched the country run off in the ditch and did as little as possible just to be deemed "alive" - he is in Crawford with millions laughing at y'all - he made sure his butt and friends made out well.
Jean Paul Gamulet

Trier, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

The world would be better off without ANY Hussain Ubama.

Hussain is despised here as much as in Amerika.

Your Amerikan liberal media publishes propaganda saying that all of Europe loves this charakter.
Chameleon

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

lynnette wrote:
<quoted text>abd does chamleon mean you admit to posting comments under several different names? if so, you can't spell, either.
I post under whatever alias seems appropriate at the time.

And, besides not pressing hard enough on the "e", on the last letter my finger accidently hit the "m" next to the "n" on my keyboard.

You started off with "abd"...does that mean you can't spell, or that you, similarly hit the "b" next to the "n" on your keyboard..?

Only an idiot wouldn't recognize the style and content of my posts, You are evidence of that.

My use of different aliases hides nothing, nor do I intend it to.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

VotedForMcCain wrote:
Obama seems quite reasonable till now...except in the crucial area of economy where he has failed miserably till date. He needs to take a few lessons in Capitalism and be a moderate.
I think you ned lessons in patience. GW Bush drove this country to Hell for eight rotten years.

You want someone to fix it in a half-hour? Watch the Simpsons, and let real politics alone.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Voted For Myself wrote:
If I listen to anything this man dressed monkey says I wont be able to trust myself !
He left office already. Wake up!
Mucker

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you ned lessons in patience. GW Bush drove this country to Hell for eight rotten years.
You want someone to fix it in a half-hour? Watch the Simpsons, and let real politics alone.
Obama has done more damage - inlcuding 3 times more deficit - in less than 2 months.
Muzlim Ho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Voted For Myself wrote:
What a pair of pet pitiful parrots if there ever were .
I suppose they can still pick and choose ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cuba Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cuba People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••