What ever happend with Bill Chase?

What ever happend with Bill Chase?

Posted in the Cuba Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ahhh

Fremont, CA

#1 Feb 27, 2012
What happends with these unsolved crimes in Cattaraugus County! I remember the BIll Chase murder and as far as I know, there hasn't been any headway on that. But you dont' see it listed anywhere to know if they are even still looking into it! Anyone know anything?? It was a horrible tragedy and the family has had nothing but a bad string of events and deserves some closure!
Me To

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Yea........ What has happened with that case??? Even the faimly does not speak of it and come on....... If it was my family member or loved one i would not rest 1 day without answers and keep hounding the cops for ANSWERS..........
amy

Olean, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Me To wrote:
Yea........ What has happened with that case??? Even the faimly does not speak of it and come on....... If it was my family member or loved one i would not rest 1 day without answers and keep hounding the cops for ANSWERS..........
Was there ever any suspects?
Keri

Wellsville, NY

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Tell us more, where did he live?
Bonzo

Olean, NY

#5 Nov 20, 2013
It was a tragedy and that Chase Family has gone through pure hell with other ones, that may be why they don't speak of it..........
That was in Ischua, NY where he was beat to death beyond recognition in his sleep! Obviously a very sneaky and planned murder with extreme hate involved! Don't quote me or start rumors but there was a suspicion the ex and a relative of hers was involved!
It is sad so many cold cases in Catt County are not reopened such as in Buffalo where they just solved another one after 35 years!
Chase

Kearny, NJ

#6 Jan 22, 2014
Theirs not a day tht goes by the we don't think about him and still search for answer n we don't hear anything from his ex n beleave she's the one
Chase

Portville, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2014
I stumble across this thread and am disgusted by the comment made by "me to"!! Don't for one minute think the murder is not thought of!!! The lives it has ruined, you will never understand!!!!!! So do not for one minute, cast judgment on my family... Unless
You, for 17 years have lived with the feelings we have lived with.. Every day is a torture!! Dollar after dollar was spent hiring private investigators to look into the case.. So how about you go ahead and make Comments about the people
Who have done nothing with the information they have!
Chase ct

Fayetteville, NY

#8 Mar 12, 2014
Chase wrote:
I stumble across this thread and am disgusted by the comment made by "me to"!! Don't for one minute think the murder is not thought of!!! The lives it has ruined, you will never understand!!!!!! So do not for one minute, cast judgment on my family... Unless
You, for 17 years have lived with the feelings we have lived with.. Every day is a torture!! Dollar after dollar was spent hiring private investigators to look into the case.. So how about you go ahead and make Comments about the people
Who have done nothing with the information they
have!
I need more information on the ex
Chase ct

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Mar 12, 2014
Why was she never questioned?
Cuba ny

Alfred, NY

#10 Apr 15, 2014
It was definitely his ex Trisha! She's insane
Terry

Olean, NY

#11 Apr 21, 2014
Me to just because they don't talk about it doesn't mean they don't live with it and think about it every day. Pisses me off to no end that if you murder someone in Franklinville that can't begin to solve the crime, just make sure you don't speed in this area. As far as the murderer anyone who knows the ex would bet money she was invilved. The girl is a real phycho. And I am sure someday the guilty parties will be found out.
Ahhh

Olean, NY

#12 Aug 1, 2014
I hope so... They need to be brought to justice. I had heard a few names that may have been involved...and I know it was investigated... But evidence ..evidence...evidence. This family deserves to have answers!
Hello

Buffalo, NY

#13 Aug 19, 2014
This is # 2 murder in Franklinville and what the hell are our cops doing ?? besides pulling ppl over for a blown headlight trying to get them driving while drunk...... Easy work fo them !!!

Come on how can their be 2 MURDERS in such a small town , nobody knows nothing and nobody has been arrested yet ??????

Cheryl Gasper (which everyone ) knew was involved in her husbands MURDER is finally in the big house, come on Authorities WAKE up and give this these poor families some closure.

I feel so badly for these 2 families, murders in Buffalo (big cities) get solved but not in a small little piss ant town like this.

Our tax dollars hard at work !!!
Mom

Buffalo, NY

#14 Dec 31, 2014
This is a thread I just found .. This was my son Bill Chase who was taken from us so brutily . The sheriffs office told us they knew who did this horrible thing. When they submitted the evidence to the Da he said heir was not quite enough evidence to procicute.. There is not one day that goes by that I don't think about this.. There is not a day goes by that I do not hope I will get phone call or a visit from a police officer telling me they are ready to prosecute .. I urge Any one if you have anything we can use please help us. We know who it is almost 99.9 % sure of it. We need just a little more.. May God be with us all.
Ahhh

Olean, NY

#15 Jan 1, 2015
Mom wrote:
This is a thread I just found .. This was my son Bill Chase who was taken from us so brutily . The sheriffs office told us they knew who did this horrible thing. When they submitted the evidence to the Da he said heir was not quite enough evidence to procicute.. There is not one day that goes by that I don't think about this.. There is not a day goes by that I do not hope I will get phone call or a visit from a police officer telling me they are ready to prosecute .. I urge Any one if you have anything we can use please help us. We know who it is almost 99.9 % sure of it. We need just a little more.. May God be with us all.
I will pray you finally get the pieces you need to bring some closure! I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's been some time now...but can't hurt any less!
Pissed off

Springville, NY

#16 Jan 9, 2015
Chase ct wrote:
<quoted text>
I need more information on the ex
The ex name is Trishia Carrier she remarried poor man
cousin

Danville, IL

#17 Jan 29, 2015
Bill Chase was my cousin and there is not a day that goes by that my family doesn't think about him and want the people responsible to pay for what they did. Right now we are trying to get NYS police to submit the case to Cold Justice... the TV show. Contact Senior Investigator Robert Gardner and ask him to please submit Bill's case... maybe with their help we can finally get some results!
anon

Tampa, FL

#18 Feb 20, 2015
Talk to Steve Wilson. Overheard his drunk ass talking about it. Seems Chad Terwilliger knows something too. I've heard several stories that corraborate the fact they know something.
anonII

Randallstown, MD

#19 Feb 25, 2015
anon wrote:
Talk to Steve Wilson. Overheard his drunk ass talking about it. Seems Chad Terwilliger knows something too. I've heard several stories that corraborate the fact they know something.
Simular experience with the same names!
Steve Wilson

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2015
anonII wrote:
<quoted text>
Simular experience with the same names!
Sounds great coming from rumorville! If i knew anything at all about Bill murder i would forward the info to the investigators. Bill was a good friend of mine! Hope justice is served soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Left-Wing Magazine Plans Posh Trip To Castro's ... Jul '15 L I G E R 11
News New Yorkers board first flight to Cuba in over ... Jul '15 L I G E R 4
News Manhunt shifts back to North Country Jun '15 SHarpie Sharperson 2
News Franklinville teens charged in grocery store bu... (Jul '09) Jun '15 Morgan488 61
News Studying abroad, U.S. students catch a wave in ... May '15 Doc Savage 1
News Commentary: A new momentum for the EU-Cuba rela... May '15 lawrence woof 1
News Horses Seized From Cattaraugs County SPCA (Nov '10) May '15 Anonymous 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cuba Mortgages