Cuban-American director risks punishm...

Cuban-American director risks punishment under U.S. law for movie

There are 2 comments on the Cbs4.com story from May 30, 2006, titled Cuban-American director risks punishment under U.S. law for movie. In it, Cbs4.com reports that:

Cuban-American filmmaker Luis Moro expressed his disdain for the long-standing U.S. trade and travel restrictions against Cuba in a very public way: he made a movie there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4.com.

G-fc 745

AOL

#1 May 30, 2006
Kudos to Mr. More, I am also a Cuban-American that believe the embargo ONLY hurt Cubans families not Castro and advocating against the embargo does not mean you are pro-castro. Let's be real and accept that families are being destroyed because of the inhumane policy. Our government has to stop the charade and think of reuniting Cuban families.
Sincerely,
G. Foster
Captin repairman

New Haven, WV

#2 May 18, 2014
Castro and Kennedy may have been banging the same chick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church people Apr 15 loveyoumore 3
this girl is scum Apr 15 homeroom 1
Review: Maple Haven Farms Rest (May '13) Apr 13 Former Employee 9
News Bones found in 1940 seem to be Amelia Earhart's... Mar '18 Trollin 4
reward for information Mar '18 Ahhh2 3
What ever happend with Bill Chase? (Feb '12) Mar '18 anastasia 34
News Reports of Harassment at Franklinville School D... (Feb '10) Feb '18 Anonymous 9

Cuba Jobs

Personal Finance

Cuba Mortgages