Shooting In Cuba

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2010
A man was shot in Cuba recently and passed away yesterday. I knew him well and considered him to be a part of my family. What I don't understand is why this information has not been on the news, in any of the local papers, or even dicussed here on topix? I can't believe that this isn't consider to be news to anyone of the news agencies around here. It's like it has been hushed by someone for some unforseen reasons. I guess my point is, Bobby we loved you very much and you will be missed forever doodle.
Hadnt heard

Columbia, MO

#2 Jul 14, 2010
All I heard in the news was the father who was fighting with his son in Steelville and accidently shot the daughter's boyfriend. I hadn't heard anything about a shooting in Cuba...Was it accidental or...?
JUST READING

Waynesville, MO

#3 Jul 14, 2010
ITS ON ROLLA TOPIX
Hadnt heard

Columbia, MO

#4 Jul 14, 2010
I can't find it on Rolla Topix
That_Girl

Springfield, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2010
There are several people wondering the same things....Bobby u will always be n my heart buddy...karma will get the person who did this or the man might I say...love ya Rest In Peace
mike

Wentzville, MO

#7 Jul 14, 2010
Rolla Topix under Kohring. 2 people arrested so far. Mike Breese and Vanpelt I believe the names to be. Said he shot himself. No gun powder residue on Bobby's hands so that bogus excuse won't fly. Bobby un-hooked from life-support Wednesday. All of his organs are being donated. Funeral James and Gahr, Rolla, pending. No news stories in none of the local papers as of Thursday. Big town style murders make small towns look bad. That's bad for business. It's all about the money.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 15, 2010
mike wrote:
Rolla Topix under Kohring. 2 people arrested so far. Mike Breese and Vanpelt I believe the names to be. Said he shot himself. No gun powder residue on Bobby's hands so that bogus excuse won't fly. Bobby un-hooked from life-support Wednesday. All of his organs are being donated. Funeral James and Gahr, Rolla, pending. No news stories in none of the local papers as of Thursday. Big town style murders make small towns look bad. That's bad for business. It's all about the money.
Mike Breese was in Lincoln County jail on federal charges already. He didn't have anything to do with Bobby being shot, just sayin. I checked and made sure cause I wouldn't put anything past Breese that's for sure. I also heard that Tony Vanpelt was said to be taken in for questioning but I beleive that never happened either. No gun residue on Bobby's hands or the other two people in the car. So far they are sticking to the story of no one else being in the car. Well, someone is full of crap. None of the 3 of them had gun residue on their hands, yet it's my understanding that Nick and Kylee (the other 2 in the car with Bobby) are gonna stick to saying he shot himself. Doctor says that was impossible. I hope someone tells the truth soon and his killer is brought to justice. I loved Bobby with all my heart and he didn't deserve this. He had a heart of gold if he cared about you. I will miss him terribly. Love ya Bobby Doodle.
mike light

Belton, MO

#9 Jul 16, 2010
all i kno is this is pretty messed up that none of this has been in the news paper but ill be danged if this was sumthin dat involed the COPS gettin drugs or sum other stupid crap it wuld be on da front page just like the drug bust they just did last july 25th they made all us small time weed dealers look like we are sum axe murderers but when it does come down to a murder say for instance my best friend bobby nuttin is even announced we gotta find this crap out from our friends n family n i kno one thing if da cops dont find out who did it soon sumone else will n da outcome wont be as good fo da cops n just cuz yall police dont like him cuz he beats all ur a$$es family n friends dat love him very much wuld like to see the shooter brought to justice if this was a family member of a police officer it wuld b all over the tv n the front page n u politics all kno this n wut im sayin is true this is bullcrap i kno ur gone bobby but i will find out da truth fo u homie I love u always bro n u will never be forgotten
mystery gal

Wentzville, MO

#10 Jul 16, 2010
listen i didnt really know bobbby very well...only met him a few times..was always very polite and nice to me.. i do know the two who were in the car(kylee noakes and nick) and vanpelt...i am 100 percentpositive vanpelt had nothing to do with this..nick has done some stupid things in his life but is not a murderer by far..he has to big of a heart and is actually a decent dude...kylee not so much..she is cold hearted and will stab ne1 in the back if it benefits her..why doesnt somebody point their finger towards the girl or girls family who was in the car and ask her a few more questions...i have heard both their stories and neither of them r the same and are constantly changing..so u figure that one out????anyways R.I.P. Bobby..you will be greatly missed by ur true friends and loved ones..
mike

Wentzville, MO

#11 Jul 17, 2010
Bobby's body has been flown to jefferson city for an autopsy. Apparently the highway patrol has taken over the investigation. This is out of the competence of crawford county as there is no krispy creme or dunkin donuts in their county. The gun has been recovered and powder residue testing has been done on the people mentioned, as well as Bobby. Results are pending. Yes, Bobby did kick a few asses and a lot of them was wearing a badge. Bless his poor troubled heart which is now beating in a donor recipient 20 years old. His other organs are saving many lives. Funeral pending James and Gahr, Rolla. Details will be forth coming Saturday or Sunday.
George

Saint Clair, MO

#12 Jul 17, 2010
mike light wrote:
all i kno is this is pretty messed up that none of this has been in the news paper but ill be danged if this was sumthin dat involed the COPS gettin drugs or sum other stupid crap it wuld be on da front page just like the drug bust they just did last july 25th they made all us small time weed dealers look like we are sum axe murderers but when it does come down to a murder say for instance my best friend bobby nuttin is even announced we gotta find this crap out from our friends n family n i kno one thing if da cops dont find out who did it soon sumone else will n da outcome wont be as good fo da cops n just cuz yall police dont like him cuz he beats all ur a$$es family n friends dat love him very much wuld like to see the shooter brought to justice if this was a family member of a police officer it wuld b all over the tv n the front page n u politics all kno this n wut im sayin is true this is bullcrap i kno ur gone bobby but i will find out da truth fo u homie I love u always bro n u will never be forgotten
He's not beating anything now, obviously......he's worm food.
filwyo

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 20, 2010
Lorri Bryant wrote:
A man was shot in Cuba recently and passed away yesterday. I knew him well and considered him to be a part of my family. What I don't understand is why this information has not been on the news, in any of the local papers, or even dicussed here on topix? I can't believe that this isn't consider to be news to anyone of the news agencies around here. It's like it has been hushed by someone for some unforseen reasons. I guess my point is, Bobby we loved you very much and you will be missed forever doodle.
i have done much research on this also.....i guess i wonder the same thing! how can someone be buried and still, no one knows what has happened. i think that they would have at least put out some sort of alert or eye witness search asap directly after they went to the crime scene. was he not important to them because of his history? he was and still is a human being and he deserves justice! homicide or suicide? maybe the rent-a-cops there should show some professionalism and investigate this like it was their family! BOBBY......we will see you in these wide open spaces!!!!!
George

Saint Clair, MO

#15 Jul 24, 2010
I agree, filwyo, if someone did shoot Bobby, it was likely a criminal friend of his, and it's a great opportunity to make this a clean sweep by sending them to prison for Bobby's murder, thereby taking TWO career criminals off the street for the price of one.

Gonna bet, though, that it turns out Bobby did this to himself by accident screwing around and showing off.
Uninterested Party

Sullivan, MO

#16 Oct 13, 2010
I agree with George....totally
me too

Ozark, MO

#17 Jan 11, 2012
Who was the person that tried to kill his wife on Davis some years ago???

was the person on Davis rd that was shot
buckshotbeauty

Normal, IL

#18 Feb 24, 2015
Lorri you keep good company dontcha? And you have grand babies around these find upstanding citizens? Well i bet they get removed from your offspring. It isnt too late to regroup and try to instill morals into those kids. Seriously they dont stand a chance.
michael hooper

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 24, 2015
It was Cuba Fair time and Merle Haggard was in town. Money to be made and no sense letting a little murder get in the way of all the fun and publish anything in the paper. But a lot of suspicious deaths have occurred since 2010 and little or no mention of them either. You must always realize there are two types of justice in the World. The type for the rich and the type for the poor. The jails are packed with people that can't come up with a hundred dollar bill to make bond.
Lorri

Arnold, MO

#20 Apr 2, 2015
buckshotbeauty wrote:
Lorri you keep good company dontcha? And you have grand babies around these find upstanding citizens? Well i bet they get removed from your offspring. It isnt too late to regroup and try to instill morals into those kids. Seriously they dont stand a chance.
Suzanne

LOL!! I sure as hell do keep myself and my babies in good company darlin. You are a fine upstanding citizen yourself aren't you bitch? When you get your morals up to par yourself then maybe I will take advice from someone that caused their own child's death. Until then why don't u stop being just a loud mouth ignorant little coward and come on down to Rolla. Let me know when you get to town and I will pay you a little visit . Can't wait to meet you Suzanne Snow.........Like you would ever have the balls to meet me face to face chickenshit, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investment Realtors Mon The Terminator 1
Steve McMillan Aug 17 My life 2
News Steelville Coach Charged With Statutory Rape (Oct '06) Aug 17 Michelle Kelley 49
Walter Family Aug 12 Susan 3
Rachel Proffer Aug 11 Jermaine 2
Denver Sells (Jul '13) Aug 7 Sonia 4
Huddle House Aug 6 Joplinking 1

Cuba Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cuba Mortgages