cuban men are so stupid while women a...

cuban men are so stupid while women are good

Posted in the Cuba Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kteimporta

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2009
I don't understand when a cuban arrives in America they start from zero and When they have money they believe they're VIP people What a jackass are they?
married to on

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Jan 27, 2011
they come from nothing fidel tells them that they are better than citizens form the united states. brain washes them that they are better than than the world. that is what they are used to. the cuban people put fidel castro in power. because they felt that batista was just as bad as hitler. little did they know that hitler came back to life in cuba and the cuban people brought him back. and now they are suffering ten times as worse. the cuban people come to the US living off of welfare, food stamps and medicaid exactly like the mexicans illegals. But the mexicans dont by tommy hilfiger and coach bags and buy used mercedes like the cubans. THE CUBANS ARE WORSE THAN THE MEXICANS
Randy

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Apr 29, 2011
I sense jealously here, do not offend my Cuban people. We do not offend your culture nor your lifestyle. Us Cubans enjoy having luxury items because we sweat our balls off for them. You should try it one day and maybe you can drive a Mercedes Benz and have gold on your neck.
Tommas

Miami Beach, FL

#4 Jan 23, 2012
I sweat my balls here in the US too and I don't drive mercedes, oh yeah wait I'm not a cuban so I don't get any privileges nor help from the government, worse the government only complicates my life by putting more and more barriers in order to get papers etc.
I'm not jealous at all but I do think the government should help immigrants equally, and I really googled this topic just because I wanted to see what others think about cubans to see if it's just me or if others experience the same thing. All cuban people I meet in Miami seem to be dumb as fuck, play games, nasty when it comes to sex, no taste when it comes to dressing, tasteless tattoos, etc etc.. I could go endless but that wasn't my purpose to google this topic, I just wanted to add a comment since some smart ass cuban in here thought that someone is being jealous for him.
Mike_mike

Raleigh, NC

#5 Mar 20, 2012
That seens to be true. Cubans or Cuban-Americans are fat, stupid, don't know anything about life, always commenting crimes with drugs, some are racist towards blacks, the men are losers after high school, being fake, and outdated taste for dressing them selfs. I knew two Cuban-Americans from Florida in West Palm Beach, they are poor there. The guy lives like white trash with an older white woman (a southern woman) a stupid pot smoker, a coward, a loser who can't get girls, always acts like a jerk, does not go to college, lies, a real poser, has no car and no job. The girl is married, lives with her uncle, has no car, husband has no car, she walks to work, wears sunglass after dark when she walks her fat ass from work, and never went to college.

I'm starting to think they're all like that in Florida, Not sure how they are in New York and Jersey area.
Cubansareidiots

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jul 18, 2012
Cubans are what's wrong with the U.S., they steal, cheat, lie, murder, rape and pillage anything around them. I do not have hate in my heart, but I've seen things that make me have these opinions.
Liger BFF

Hollywood, FL

#7 Aug 3, 2012
ZERO political standards, ZERO police standards is what I see in Cuban run Miami-dade and Hialeah. INSANE corruption but esp political corrption .

"Cubanomics "

Preferential treatment of friends and colleagues; appointing them to positions of power has been a political mainstay and is as old as democracy itself. Cubans, however, have taken cronyism to a level that few American-born politicians dare to tread. Their grip on Miami politics, thanks to the arrival of the Marielitos in the 80’s, gave Cuban politicians a sense of omnipotence—enabling them to operate with relative impunity.

Government corruption, mismanagement, police misconduct, election fraud, theft and ethics violations seem to be standard operating procedure in city hall. Add Medicare fraud disproportionately committed by Cubans, these and other crimes cost American taxpayers billions. For over 30 years, the Cubans have been plundering South Florida because of America’s shortsighted, self-serving political policies and inept law enforcement.

http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/cuddled-cuba...
The big apple poster

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
100% true!!! They con everyone and especially women for everything they got. They are shameless animals for which go above and beyond to make illegal income and commit crimes daily. They should not be among civilization because they are horrible worse than any species possibly imaginable. They have no hearts and their main agenda is to get money and monetary items from people. They will lie, cheat, abuse .. You name it to get what they want from you. The only way you can rid yourself of such a disease is only when they are through with you... Yes you heard me!! They are dumb as rocks and play victim to everything but if u fall for it then get ready for the biggest mistake of your life coming across one of these disgusting beings... If they associate with you it's because they want to get something out of you ...!! Watch out for these bottom feeders. Educate yourself on where try come from and stay clear of these demons before they manipulate you and a avatar your life!
P.S. only reason they can afford luxury things like a Benz is because they hustle the street and produce a income illegally and don't pay taxes!! Hello I know countless Cubans and they are all the same!!! If I wasn't paying my NY taxes I would have 5 Benz' by now too but I abide the law unlike these animals.
Paula

Windhoek, Namibia

#9 Sep 9, 2013
I'm not Cuban or American, just want to put that out there.

These comments are very general and stereotypical and some come across as xenophobic. I know some Cubans and they are hardworking, smart people. Every country will have nationals who are lazy and also have those that work hard to get what they want. I know that not all Americans are hard-working, tax paying citizens.

Come on, people let's be smart about what we say aboit others. No need to hate so much.
GHOST

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2014
I live with a LOW LIFE Cube. My mom's stupid boyfriend thinks he's all big and Bad !
Because he was in the army. I just stay Quiet and let him talk his stupid mouth. All so he thinks he's a boss for himself. But the funny thing is that he works for 7 people. If they don't call him he doesn't work. He talks and talks and TALKS. About the times he was in the army and how he cam to the ,USA, by himself on a car bout Lol.
HELL

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2014
If i had the power i wood destroy all of Cuba
and keep the women for the USA just the women no men no kid's that's how much i Diss like Cuba and the people. And i wood use the distorted island to make job's for ONLY Americans !
Something useful has to com out of that RAT Hole. Of. A. Place..Good for nothing Trash
of the earth..can they do us all a favor and kill themselves maybe they can Do something useful with there worthless lives., the south will rise agen
Qban

Orlando, FL

#15 Feb 24, 2014
Keep on hating, keep on hating.
You are all what we Cubans call muertos de hambre and comepingas envidiosos. Keep your uneducated, baseless, racist, pathetic, and totally bullshit opinions to yourselves, comepingas. We are THE very best around, it doesn't get better than Cubans and Cuban culture, people who aren't Cuban wish they were, others would pay to be if they could, being Cuban is a privilege.
I'm here to say to everyone with a negative opinion of Cubans that you can shove it. Shove that opinion far, far up your ass where it belongs because we truly do not give a shit what others think. Keep that envious monster inside all of you in check.
yikes

United States

#16 Apr 6, 2014
My girlfriend (American) 30 years old fell victim to a very charismatic,charming,childlike cuban man. Long story short : men of all countries lie and cheat. This cuban guy was different. I noticed he and his cuban friends had this very compassionate loving side. Then I noticed they had this heartless almost cold as stone attitude towards peoples feelings. Which is the real person?. Bottom line they only have loyalty to their family and close friends. They play with everyone else and would leave you bleeding to death on the roadside the day after they tell you they love you. Very strange. This cuban guy by the way was married the whole time he was dating my friend. The worst part was his wife knew about it and puts up with his cheating. Its our culture she said. Every guy has a girl on the side in cuba. Thats just wrong!!!
Deborah Rozada

Merion Station, PA

#17 Apr 9, 2014
Mike_mike wrote:
That seens to be true. Cubans or Cuban-Americans are fat, stupid, don't know anything about life, always commenting crimes with drugs, some are racist towards blacks, the men are losers after high school, being fake, and outdated taste for dressing them selfs. I knew two Cuban-Americans from Florida in West Palm Beach, they are poor there. The guy lives like white trash with an older white woman (a southern woman) a stupid pot smoker, a coward, a loser who can't get girls, always acts like a jerk, does not go to college, lies, a real poser, has no car and no job. The girl is married, lives with her uncle, has no car, husband has no car, she walks to work, wears sunglass after dark when she walks her fat ass from work, and never went to college.
I'm starting to think they're all like that in Florida, Not sure how they are in New York and Jersey area.
Ok, I see there is a lot of people talking very bad about cubans and putting everybody in the same cup, I have to say, I am cuban, came to USA two years ago about to be 18 and started working 2 jobs at 2 restaurants because i came by myself to my sisters house but i wouldnt live of her income so, i then started working also for a house cleanning company and when i moved to another state started my own cleanning business, iam just starting it so it is not much but i will keep working hard and when I get good income I will start going to college, and my sister is doing business administration and i also got my real estate salesperson license, well what iam trying to say is that not all the cubans are lazzy people, and i dont drive a car of the year actually my boyfrend (he is cuban too) are trying to stay out of the credit cards and stuff so we bought an used jeep cash and we only pay monthly for one and is a sebring so, i sense a little hate too on your answers not everybody is the same and i have not requested any wellfare or food stamps, and i love america
Deborah Rozada

Merion Station, PA

#18 Apr 9, 2014
Qban wrote:
Keep on hating, keep on hating.
You are all what we Cubans call muertos de hambre and comepingas envidiosos. Keep your uneducated, baseless, racist, pathetic, and totally bullshit opinions to yourselves, comepingas. We are THE very best around, it doesn't get better than Cubans and Cuban culture, people who aren't Cuban wish they were, others would pay to be if they could, being Cuban is a privilege.
I'm here to say to everyone with a negative opinion of Cubans that you can shove it. Shove that opinion far, far up your ass where it belongs because we truly do not give a shit what others think. Keep that envious monster inside all of you in check.

Man you are helping so much, for answers like this is why people say all the bad things they say about us
Maya

Los Angeles, CA

#19 May 30, 2014
What most people fail to Realize is that Us Cubans are here on a " political immigrant status" Meaning We Did Not Leave Our country because we are tired of living in poverty and in misery ! We came here fr political Freedom ,we are goverened by a Dictator!!! Do some cubans come in rafts? Absolutely but the majority well established Cubans here in Miami and all over the USA, cane by plane !! We left careers my dad was a Lawyer my mother a teacher, and we has Homes, properties and a good comfortable life in Our Beautiful Island! Who would leave that to come here to get on welfare?? Ignorant peop makeignorant comments! We are educated decent hardworking peop whovAgaine are Forced to exile fr political reasons and by the way Like it or not? Cubans made Miami the city that it is today!!! Yra we have nice houses and drive nice cars because we make sute our children go to college and not have minimum wage jobs! Are there exceptions to the rule? Of course in every culture there are but All us Cubans are so very proud to be Cuban that even the generations born here like my children? When asked where theyre fom? They proudly say " Cuban" not cuban/ american, Cuban !!It is an honor and a privilage to be Cuban !!
yikes

United States

#20 Jun 6, 2014
It should be an honor and a privilege to be any race. What I dont understand is the number of cuban men that have several girlfriends on the side. I got an earful from the cuban wife of the cuban man that lied to my friend. He said at first he wasnt married..long story short the wife explained in a phonecall to the mistress that its the norm in cuba for men to cheat. She wont leave her husband because she loves him..so she lets him have his fun!! Guess what..he doesnt work ! His wife pays the bills..she is a lawyer and they drive 65k vehicles...its a shit show..the cheating husband said his wife got too heavy over the years so he looks elsewhere...guess what..the latest "girlfriend" is a bit overweight too!! This guy is such a liar! His wife told my friend that all their cuban friends cheat on their wives!!..My friend got her heart broken by this clown who probably already forgot about her.
Deborah

Haverford, PA

#21 Aug 2, 2014
I guess that is only in florida, I really dont think that it matters if you spend the money that you earn to buy a fancy car when other people is spending it on something else, everybody is different, but anyway, i dont drive a fancy car or buy expensive clothing(usually buy on ROSS) but I can tell you that cubans are or used to be very wardworking people as almost all the latinos, I came when I was 19, 2 years ago and since the first week started to work and then got a second job, and like that I have been no food stamps no wellfare, nothing from the government, I dont know why you are all hating on cubans we are not all the same!
Mike_mike wrote:
Whatswrongwithyo upeople

Kissimmee, FL

#22 Aug 3, 2014
Lol, I can't believe there's a f*cking forum to post shit about a culture like this. I'm Cuban. I love being Cuban. I love my people.
The idiots who go around talking trash about us are jealous, simple as that.
Being Cuban is a privilege, as the saying goes. I agree with Qban. And why the hell does this forum even exist? Some idiot with a bone to pick started it.
Whatever, I can't believe people waste their time going online to talk trash about an entire group of people. The racist assholes talking shit about us on here are definitely losers who need a life.
yikes

Ardsley, NY

#23 Aug 8, 2014
I am not racist. I have many friends from many different countries. I just moved to SW Florida and got introduced to many cuban people. They are the most fun, warm, inviting people...but if you are a girl...watch out..they do not respect women...they lie and cheat constantly. I stayed friends with them..so I am safe..The minute you want a relationship..forget it..Most men don't work..they are lazy and cheating is the norm. I had many late night talks with them and they all say the same thing. In Cuba sex is no big deal. Most men have wife's and several girlfriends .If you are raised in a country where you never need to know what time it is or the more women you have the better...what can you expect. My girlfriend who got caught up with that married guy is devastated. She really believed his lies..and all his friends lied to her too..saying he's not married..His wife had no loyal friends either...One of her girlfriends we found out was sleeping with him too, and even had his baby. Just stay friends...and need know what you are dealing with. Visit Cuba and see how they live (I'm not being negative here)..and you will get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacy Dean Sago FWB Apr '18 FWB 1
Ipava Music Thread (Apr '18) Apr '18 Musikologist 1
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital (Sep '14) Oct '17 Anon 5
News Greenwood Cemetery map is offered to help locat... (May '06) Mar '17 Greenwood Cemetery 13
Looking for Josey sprayberry (Sep '15) Sep '15 Friend45693 1
News US, Cuba restore full diplomatic ties after 5 d... (Jul '15) Aug '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 46
News A Better Cuban Sandwich: Latin American to Litt... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Draughon 4

Cuba Jobs

Personal Finance

Cuba Mortgages