Biker Rally Raises Money For Charity

Biker Rally Raises Money For Charity

There are 363 comments on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Biker Rally Raises Money For Charity. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

“To give proceeds to our charity, which is the national autism association. Proceeds go back into the Crystal Springs parks and recreation, and proceeds go back into the rally for next year's rally”

Lots of chrome glittered in the sunshine today in Crystal Springs. Close to 3-thousand people revved up their bikes and took part in the 3rd annual bike rally at Chautauqua Park. via WLBT-TV Jackson

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
yakita yak

Meridian, MS

#365 Sep 10, 2012
Like I said, I bet you are voting for Romney. My God says you should not judge people you don't know. You have no idea what goes on at the rally. Like Christ said to the men that were going to stone the prostitute, if you have no sin the throw the first stone. He also told the prostitute that he had nothing against her. You mentioned sinning (drinking, smoking cussing and DEMONIC rock and roll music..so I suppose you are without sin. You my friend, are the one that needs to get real. Blessings
Ron Dionne

Thomastown, MS

#366 Sep 10, 2012
LULU....there comes a time in life when you cease to judge and prefer to help. Are you aware that anyone can rent the park and donate to the Mississippi Toughest Kids Foundation....?
yakita yak

Meridian, MS

#367 Sep 11, 2012
Ron Dionne wrote:
LULU....there comes a time in life when you cease to judge and prefer to help. Are you aware that anyone can rent the park and donate to the Mississippi Toughest Kids Foundation....?
Thanks Ron, well put. The rally donated to the Toughest Kids Foundation a couple of years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hazlehurst businessman Patrick Lashun King gets... (Nov '12) Sun Patrick King 3
The NAACP is over Jan 16 three blocks 1
Review: Quality Outdoor Products (May '15) Oct '17 Miss Mudgewhumps 7
Keisean Wilson (Jul '17) Jul '17 Babe601 1
old resturants in cs (Jul '09) Jun '17 mcalpin63 8
mark anthony joseph traina v. lakeview regional... (Feb '17) May '17 fatuous1 4
News Inside the eerie Mississippi hoarder's house (Jan '17) Jan '17 JRB1861 1

Crystal Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crystal Springs Mortgages