McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2002 Trufant murder

Oct 27, 2006 Full story: Carson City Gazette 22

More than four years after an elderly man was beaten to death in his Trufant home, a jury Thursday held three men accountable for the violent slaying.

( via Carson City Gazette  ) Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not 4 u to know

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Jul 21, 2012
for real i bought meth from these guys i know they did it. i know the people who testified! sad to think they can fool people. i also know people who spent time with them maybe if they was Innocent they wouldent brag it up in the pen. meth heads who didnt walk away in time is what they are. so glad i did over ten years clean! played little league baseball with em rode there bus attended there bday parties as kids. guilty as charged all day!!
Bad at one time

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Tuesday Mar 10
I have known Heath and Clint most of my life, not sure the question is if they did it, but when they would do it. Anyone who had any contact with them at least once, knows they did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State might step in to fix tax rolls (Aug '14) Aug '14 kimbalk resident 1
News Wayne County's tenuous fiscal position puts con... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Woody Hayes 3
8-2011 Crystal Art Festival (Jul '11) Mar '13 Jack 2
News AIDS-infected man arrested for not telling sex ... (Sep '08) Feb '13 u know 85
Loon Lake, Crystal, MI (Feb '13) Feb '13 Krista Prout 1
Crystal golf course (May '12) May '12 Jmcc 1
Crystal Lake (Nov '11) Nov '11 Danette Ranshaw-W... 1
Crystal Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crystal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]