here in crystal
SOMEONE

Crystal City, TX

#4 Feb 22, 2013
IT WAS LORI GARCIA
san anto

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Well FAKE SAN ANTO IF YOU WOULD SEE MELANIES FAMILY AND HER SISTERS HOW FINE N WELL OFF THEY ARE AND EDUCATED YOUR TOOTHLESS JAW WOULD DROP YOU WOULD BE THE ONE LOOKING LIKE A CHUNTARO LOWLIFE
Ccresident

Ballwin, MO

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Melanie's family work in the lavores and get paid with beans. Fake San antos family are a bunch of inbred rednecks. Fake San anto gets banged in his azz by his dad
san anto

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Listen here uneducated imbred MRLANIE IS AT THE BIZ SOCIALIZING IM GOING OVER AT 12 TO HANG OUT WHEN YOUR RHE OWNER YOU MAKE YOUR HOURS.YOU TWO JACKASSES ARE STUCK THERE IN GUATEMALA CITY SCREWING EACH OTHER N GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES.WHEN I PULL OUTTA MY DRIVE WAY TURN ON MUCCOULGH I SEE DOWNTOWN S A EVERYDAY YOU 2 LOWLIFES SEE LA PLACITA OR EL BARRIO NOMBRE WEASELS TAN POBRES WAY
crazy horse

Crystal City, TX

#8 Feb 23, 2013
san anto wrote:
Listen here uneducated imbred MRLANIE IS AT THE BIZ SOCIALIZING IM GOING OVER AT 12 TO HANG OUT WHEN YOUR RHE OWNER YOU MAKE YOUR HOURS.YOU TWO JACKASSES ARE STUCK THERE IN GUATEMALA CITY SCREWING EACH OTHER N GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES.WHEN I PULL OUTTA MY DRIVE WAY TURN ON MUCCOULGH I SEE DOWNTOWN S A EVERYDAY YOU 2 LOWLIFES SEE LA PLACITA OR EL BARRIO NOMBRE WEASELS TAN POBRES WAY
Mojado, u make no sense here. Try again...
bamby

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 23, 2013
isnt she gay
san anto

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Crazy horse of course I don't make sense TO AN INDIAN WHOS STILL A SAVAGE LOWLIFE
Joker

San Antonio, TX

#11 Feb 23, 2013
san anto wrote:
Jajaja Melanie is at a Motel room being pimped out jajajajaj Heheheheh hahahahaha......
Ccresident

United States

#12 Feb 23, 2013
San anto I'm here in San anto right now!!! Meet me b!tch!!! 1 on 1 for real!!!
san anto

El Monte, CA

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Ccresident want me to send a crew to tell you welcome to SAN ANTO ON MY BEHALF LOWLIFE YOU JUST DONT UNDDRSTAND THE POWER I CARRY MY WORDS ALONE GET THINGS DONE WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU AT THE SOUTHSIDE CAUSE IF KNOW YOUR POOR AZZ CANT AFFORD THE NORTHSIDE LOWLIFE
Joker

San Antonio, TX

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Jajajaja neither can you San Anto jajajajajaja
Ccresident

Ballwin, MO

#17 Feb 25, 2013
San Anto se la traga today con toy pelotas
san anto

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Well LOWLIFE IM STARTING TO THINK THAT YOU CCRESIDENT FAKE SAN ANTO GARFIELD THE GHETTO CAT N MY RIGHT AZZ ARE THE GAYS OF CRISTAL THR CHERRIO GANG WEASELS
adriana

San Antonio, TX

#19 Mar 9, 2013
they are da same person just changing names

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over rated Vera's wings & burgers 22 min CRYSTAL iiiii 13
Brandy Lee Hernandez 44 min el barrio 2
lennete and veva rios 46 min el barrio 4
Which is the best church to attend in Crystal C... 48 min SAN ANTO 27
Vicki Valdez 55 min el barrio 2
who'sdeleting menas chick 2 hr el barrio 15
Lorraine Hernandez 4 hr Kim 1

Flood Warning for Zavala County was issued at March 05 at 1:31PM CST

Crystal City Dating
Find my Match