el chico all chicanos
el chico

United States

#21 Aug 21, 2012
HELL I CAN'T think of anything more creepy and scary than the thought off watching you after you wake up in the morning.pobre macias lo han de haber curado de espanto muchas veces.
san anto

United States

#22 Aug 21, 2012
Yea i remember all those characters don samuel tencha la taquacha brenda la mera chingona.juan 2 three.villahermosa.speedy where are they.i think you might be right on this one ITS JUST ONE NUTCASE CHICANO JR.AKA EL CHICO.
san anto

United States

#23 Aug 21, 2012
When i wake up el chico my hair isnt even messed up the clean white sheets are still without wrinkles my pillow is still fluffed.when san antos asleep even the hoods dogs stop barking.if the news or cops helicopter have to fly over they take a different route so as not to WAKE SAN ANTO UP.THE AMBULANCE TURNS OFF ITS SIRENS.SILENCE.NOW WHEN YOU WAKE UP ALL DESPIENADO YOUR SHEETS ON THE FLOOR YOUR FLAT PILLOW UP YOUR FAT WIVES ASS.WITH HALF HER ASS HANGING OFF THE BED.THEN BAREFOOTED TO TAKE A PISS OUSIDE.YOUR NIEGHBOORS PLAYING LOS TIGERES DEL NORTE ALL DAMN NITE GUNSHOTS DOGS BARKING.THATS YOU .AND WHEN MELANIE WAKES UP SHES AS BEAUTIFUL?AS SHE WAS WHEN SHE WENT TO SLEEP.YOUR GORDA CON VAVA ALL DOWN HER MOUTH DESCALSA WITH A BEDSHEET AS A NITE GOWN.PATHETIC
el chico

United States

#24 Aug 21, 2012
san anto what hair are you talking about?i'm sure you have more hair in your love hole than in your hollow head.and what TYPE of business do you run?is it a SHEMALE BAR?YOUR PROBABLY LISTENING TO MUSIC BY BOY GEORGE ASKING ONE OFF YOUR TRAVIE CUSTOMERS DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME?
el chico

United States

#25 Aug 21, 2012
AND YES MY WIFE GETS UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO GO TO THE RESTROOM BAREFOOTED cause our bathroom is inside the house unlike you that has a ces pool.
EL CHICO

United States

#26 Aug 21, 2012
THATS OKAY SAN ANTO.you have the right to be miserable.
girl

United States

#27 Aug 22, 2012
el chico es el peor dicksucker de crystal puede ser net on lake street
san anto

United States

#28 Aug 22, 2012
Ha ta way quemas quieres eres?EL PEOR DE CRISTAL EL TRAMPA
el chico

United States

#29 Aug 22, 2012
how bout you girl?your the worst deadbeat mom off the whole bunch.just another stupid cracker and hoarder.i'm sure your damn good at sucking COCKS.THATS WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING BESIDES DOING DRUGS AND ABUSING THE SYSTEM.JUST A TYPICAL LOWLIFE!!
girl

San Antonio, TX

#30 Aug 23, 2012
how do you know is that what ur hoe does
el chico

San Antonio, TX

#31 Aug 23, 2012
no she is not into that.on the contrary i get free heads from your mother while you seat on your couch and watch the action and masterbate.
san anto

United States

#33 Aug 23, 2012
So your saying el chico that somebody elses woman has to give you head hey.WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAT SKANK OF A WIFE.CANT SHE DO IT WITH HER TOOTHLESS MOUTH TODA VAVILLENTA.CHANGO PRIETO
el chico

San Antonio, TX

#34 Aug 23, 2012
shes not into that like that whore of yours that does it for pleasure,melanie she remembers the days when she used to dance naked.she still does and likes that piece of 8 inch hillybilly meat up her dirt road.to bad that your vienna sausage wont make her feel a thing.both of her love holes look more like carlsbad caverns.
san anto

United States

#35 Aug 23, 2012
Well if your fat pig wife would bend over and spread her fat ass im sure it WOULD RIVAL THE GRAND CANYON.HELL SOME BATS MIGHT JUST FLY OUT OF THAT BOTTOMLESS PIT.CHANGO PRENDIDO
el chico

San Antonio, TX

#36 Aug 23, 2012
your wife is a 400 pound fake hillbilly with a moustache and hairy armpits...screaming like a wild bore hog like when her daddy gave her gave her sex for the first time.she is one fat ugly nasty bitch!
vato loco

United States

#37 Aug 24, 2012
el chico wrote:
your wife is a 400 pound fake hillbilly with a moustache and hairy armpits...screaming like a wild bore hog like when her daddy gave her gave her sex for the first time.she is one fat ugly nasty bitch!
You misspelled mustache and boar. Just letting you know.
el chico

United States

#38 Aug 24, 2012
Well compadre i Guess You've been hitting the English books lately.I know what i Write. some Words are Not spelled correctly.but for someone like san anto who's not that good at Spelling it Really doesn't matter.but thanks anyway.
san anto

United States

#39 Aug 24, 2012
Hay ta way.JOIN THE MISSPELLING CLUB CHANGO ,AND YOUR MOTHER WAS A TEACHER.IM SURE SHE TAUGHT YOU THE CORRECT WAY TO SPELL (KAT.BURD FEESH)MENSO
camote

United States

#40 Aug 24, 2012
san anto wrote:
Hay ta way.JOIN THE MISSPELLING CLUB CHANGO ,AND YOUR MOTHER WAS A TEACHER.IM SURE SHE TAUGHT YOU THE CORRECT WAY TO SPELL (KAT.BURD FEESH)MENSO
Now that's funny!
el chico

San Antonio, TX

#41 Aug 24, 2012
whats funnier is what san anto learned from his mother, lies like dont tell your father which one?that he's been playing second fiddle(plato de segunda mesa)and ill buy you a pair of second hand shoes thats if i can make some money with all this winos, if i can raise a dime for a disposible shaver to shave the hairs off my cunt.which i dont think so either.so you might as well go back to stealing.no wonder san anto hates the winos they bring back sad memories. y yo nomas pidiendo y reciviendo sin que mi madre se tuviera que vender por un 6 de cerveza.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chubbs crying about runners pinche Gordo feo 1 hr Cc resident 1
This San Anto and chava shit is seriously annoy... 3 hr Olio 10
Captured! Culo Pirate El Chava 4 hr El Chava 2
Happy Sam is administering El Chava punishment 4 hr El Chava 2
The Chavas will get Criscoed in the Culo 4 hr El Chava 2
Chava bouncing down US 83 with pogo stick in Culo 4 hr El Chava 15
Where is my free government cheese! 4 hr El Chava 7

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance