Next Last
Cps

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2013
They should ban pit bulls
Citizen

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2013
It's was a two year old little boy this dogs should be ban from the city it happen in sabinal it's ashame that lowlifes think they look macho with this kind of dogs when they can even afford insurance for having this kind of breed in their home imagine if it was your boy or girl it's devastating stand up and ban this breed from city limits
Chicano jr

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Its not the breed its what they do with the breed if you keep a dog tied up uncared for with no human interaction or exercise this is what will happen. Pitbulls are great dogs but only in the hands of responsible adults.
City

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2013
They should be ban from the united states
Had one

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Chicano jr wrote:
Its not the breed its what they do with the breed if you keep a dog tied up uncared for with no human interaction or exercise this is what will happen. Pitbulls are great dogs but only in the hands of responsible adults.
That's exactly rite
aww

Carrizo Springs, TX

#7 Feb 18, 2013
That is sad man some people should not even have those dogs if u have kids please dont get them near one there the dogs u can never really trust
san anto

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Yea jackass the only reason you have a pitbull lowlife is to protect you from the winos from rolling your azz on ZARZAMORA ST
Chicano jr

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Well at least I have a dog you jackass wino unlike you who has trained rats that you let loose in restaurants at night to bring you back food scraps jackass…
san anto

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
And what do you feed that skinny dog of yours low life FIDEO N FRIJOLES MY GERMAN SHEPARD (RAZA UNIDA) eats only the best IAMS PREMIUM DOG FOOD you probably also go to oak park and shoot some TORTOLITAS FOR THE MUTT JACKASS
Chicano jr

San Antonio, TX

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Hell it seems to me like you get nailed by a German Pecker jackass….
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 19, 2013
I HAVE A 2 YR OLD PITBULL hes very friendly lovable he just eats alot but hes tied up and when he escapes he just runs alot real fast
Chicano jr

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 19, 2013
camarada wrote:
I HAVE A 2 YR OLD PITBULL hes very friendly lovable he just eats alot but hes tied up and when he escapes he just runs alot real fast
We are not talking about your grandson…
Reader

Uvalde, TX

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Oh Chicano, this is funny!
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#15 Feb 19, 2013
no i was reffering to ur momma
san anto

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Well at least camaradas pit bull can run Jackass I saw you dragging the poor ESQUELETO of a mutt down lake st while he was chewing on his own leg starving they heard you say YA MERO YEGAN LAS ESTAMPAS FLACO N I will get you some 89cents weiners LOWLIFE
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#17 Feb 19, 2013
i heard the dog commited suicide his last breath he kept moaning why?and chicano trying to give him a chewed piece of gum i threw out the window as i was passing by ni modo por pendejo thats animal cruelty chicano
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 19, 2013
that was a good one san anto
san anto

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 19, 2013
That jackass can barely support his own self with the 150 dollars of food stamps he gets and he wants to support a pit bull but maybe he should get. A VENUS FLY TRAP and feed it all the flys in his SHACK
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#20 Feb 19, 2013
ill bet u it would get real fat va chicano apie y hay van como mil moscas detras del damm chicano banate aunque sea con la mangera orale animo
san anto

Houston, TX

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Maybe he should tie a couple of those VENUS FLY TRAPS ON HIS AZZ N CLEAR THE MOSCAS FOLLWING HIM AROUND IM SURE THEY WILL BE NICE N FAT FROM ALL THE FOOD HE WILL SUPPLY THEM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alberto Gonzalez or Xavier Espinosa for JPpct2? 9 hr Sandra 18
eme (Mar '15) 10 hr Chava 12
winter blast by san anto 10 hr Chava 15
dr.tomas rivera elementary is not closing down 11 hr tu padre 3
Our kids schools 11 hr tu padre 6
Kimberly Lopez Thu plz 4
I am weisol Thu Chava 2

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance