“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#10965 Oct 16, 2012
He likes it he likes it!!!
TAMMY

Barstow, CA

#10966 Oct 16, 2012
When is the Tammy is driving to Dallas, Texas?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10967 Oct 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
Damn invasion you are nothing more or nothing less than a racist piecof s--t. And murder, all murder is a hate crime. Does anyone really believe that people actually murder anyone they don't hate? Obama has nothing to do with the hate crimes law, it was passed by a predominatly white majority Congress and signed into law by a white President. Lastly black on black crime, and white on white crime, far out number black on white and white on black crimes. We all tend to do more violence to our own race than someone elses, you racist piece of s--t.
Now Texan, what advice did you just give me?
Name calling and all...
Sometimes, IMO- Piggies deserve to be told just what people really think. Piggies such as this DI. Lying Piggies...Poser Piggies..lol

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10968 Oct 16, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Yes, I have posted this site before. Good luck w/getting that one to look.
You just don't get it that some WANT to continue in ignorance, and in her case, Sin.
God even turns them over to a reprobate mind when in disobedience and rebellion. As she is....brainwashed by some Gentile Church in the Bigoted S or E Texas zone. Or anywhere in rural TX for that matter.
Just staing what I think is happening. Call it hate if you must. I call a Spade a SPade myself.
Sometimes it is not ones place to comfort, but to Confront. One as Racist as she is towards me needs the Latter coming from me. The truth will sort it out. Perhaps some help from the Holy Ghost if that applies. She makes her own Choices in life, as we all do.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10969 Oct 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it that some WANT to continue in ignorance, and in her case, Sin.
God even turns them over to a reprobate mind when in disobedience and rebellion. As she is....brainwashed by some Gentile Church in the Bigoted S or E Texas zone. Or anywhere in rural TX for that matter.
Just staing what I think is happening. Call it hate if you must. I call a Spade a SPade myself.
Sometimes it is not ones place to comfort, but to Confront. One as Racist as she is towards me needs the Latter coming from me. The truth will sort it out. Perhaps some help from the Holy Ghost if that applies. She makes her own Choices in life, as we all do.
Nijoni! I wanted these people to find out what that particular page, on the site, is about, for themselves. I did not want them to have a negative thought about it if you already give them a clue. By the way, what does your pretty name mean? Will you reply to my nicest posts instead of only the ones that upset you?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10970 Oct 17, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, why do you talk to her?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10971 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
By which I did not mean that no one should talk to you, it just confuses me why she does

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#10972 Oct 17, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
By which I did not mean that no one should talk to you, it just confuses me why she does
They confirm each other... and steel one another in their perspective positions.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10976 Oct 17, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that both of you would hate my "butch" transman-ness, but I did not fire off on you every time you made that sort of remark, and I don't feel the need to "confront" you about it. But when I say something nice, you want to hate me. I did not even reply to some of the last posts you meant for me, because I did not think you wanted to hear from me. And you said that you will laugh at me for posting things to DI, even though you yourself are not expecting any positive results from your postings to her. I do not think that I am as bad as you treated me like I am. Even DI hasn't said anything mean to me, yet I posted things that could make her posts look more ridiculous. I'm following God in the only way I know how. I do not want the pressure to pretend I feel hate. I do not see your way as being my path, and I don't understand how it can be good, the way you see it as good, just like you don't understand my way, and you said it does not make good. If this string of posts is so old and it's the same argument, or discussion, I'm not sure if it's only about that, and if it is getting nowhere like you said, then should we focus on other things? And if I want to post a link to the site and no one goes there, what harm? What harm comes of my talking to DI? If she is always saying the same things like you said she is, then nothing is different.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10979 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but, my attention span is short for long articles.
Could you summarize, please?
Yeah, but hold on
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10981 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but, my attention span is short for long articles.
Could you summarize, please?
Basically, it says that the original meanings in the Bible texts are being restored, which is a sign of the end times we are in. And the bad translations we've had, have misrepresented God, and cause problems for believers. The Bible was meant to be understood in a Jewish context.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10982 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am called racist, because I readily discuss race. Like every other race, I support and champion for my own race. Today, it is more important to stand for my race, which only makes up 8% of the global population. There is a situation of Over-equality for all races of color, in this white Christian-founded nation.
It will continue to be so, if whites like me, sit back and say nothing. Why would any one fault someone who wants to save an endangered species?
What I don't understand is, this 8% thing: aren't there groups of people of other races, who only make up a small percentage too? But we are all within one species. When races intermix, there is a good chance for the offspring genetics to be healthy, because the parents' genes were very different, so if there were any unhealthy mutations in one parent, the other parent would not be likely to have the same genetic problem because of being from a different race, so recessive genes that would make the offspring unhealthy might not affect them. This seems to me to be beneficial to our species.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10986 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for summarizing.
So .,.. the Bible was changed by Jews to mislead us but, in the end times, the bible will be restored to the true meaning?
Sounds like more forced confusion, to me.
Actually, it's ironic you mentioned that thought, because the webpage says that to understand the Bible, we need to understand Jewish culture, and that the churches have been led to be distanced from Jewish culture. Anti-semitism would be one of the things that would distance a believer from an understanding of the Bible's context and meanings.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10988 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
In that thought, masybe anti-semitism is heaven-sent?
How is that? If you are anti-semitic, then you would not want to understand Jewish culture, so you could not understand the Bible the way it is meant to be understood.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10989 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply put, a mixed race child is not white and adds nothing to the white race, only removes a portion of our race.
A white woman who can produce 4 white children but, chooses to give birth to 4 mixed race babies = 4 less white people on Earth.
4 less white people x 4 less white babies = 16 fewer whites in the 8% of the global population.
Would it matter if those missing 4 women were black?
If the 16 less babies were Hispanic? No, it wouldn't matter because non-whites are 92%.
What if you were white, would you be able to add better?
define "white." If the world was only made up of whites, would a strawberry blond with freckles and brown eyes be an endangered species? If you produce children, they are not going to be a copy of the parents, they will be a new person. People are changing all the time. Our "race" has changed so much over the history of the world, that you could say the original whites are extinct. Each individual person will someday be "extinct." Our offspring will not care that they have changed since the previous generation.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10991 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jews changed the bible, we have really, nothing to go on besides the 10 commandments.
And the fact that the bible says Jews are to lead the lost tribes back to God and Israel but, are leading us away from said.
In the 10 commandments, we do not lie, even if it means we gain favor in the war.
We do not kill, even if it's what our people want.
We do not covet what other countries have, such as how Jews are stealing Palestine.
We do not steal a place before God, by killing our competition.
I don't see Jews holding to the 10 commandments so, we must be doing something right.
Well, no. Jews are translating the scriptures back to what they were supposed to be. If you really believe that it is only the Jews doing the things you are describing, then at least do not hate all Jews, because you will not be able to find God in the way he wants to make himself known to you. I've selected part of that page I sent:[If we do not believe Godís promise to Abraham, which still says,ďAnd I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed,Ē(Genesis 12:3), then weíve been in unbelief and error. This isnít about the Jews, itís about believing Godís Word.]
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10993 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
White as in the 10 lost tribes of Israel or of the European, Australian, British (etc) whites.
We are blonde, red and brunette, sometimes with black hair.
Blue, Green and brown eyes.
Obviously, the most profound difference is in the color of our skin. Our white skin may be tinted red because of our Irish features or tanned because we like the beach but, still white. Only whites are white.
Whites lost their identity for mixing and everyone needs an identity - a people to connect to.
Are we like foster children that cling to whoever feels sorry for us? Or, do we stay with our family who is like us?
I would never ask a black kid to pretend he's Chinese, or tell a Hispanic he must become black ... would you?
That's very clever. I connect with people who share my interests, and sometimes with people who know God, but not all of them treat me well.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10995 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you're saying.Hating Jews is wrong, even if they are doing wrong unto the entire world. Because God loves Jews.
But, consider this ... if only 96% of the global Jews are real Jews, are we doing wrong to despise the fake Jews?
The 4% of real Jews would not be deceiving people and causing their demise. I don't know who the real Jews are or, where they are located but, they cannot be the ones deceiving us.
where did you get this information?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10997 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
my computer's going kind of slow and I think I'll take a break

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
elections are around the corner Vote For Gilber... 5 min News 3
Martha astran y su diente pudrido 1 hr nombre 2
Nydia Palomo 2 hr friend 6
Motel Workers 3 hr worker 3
cindy weed se coje a sananto y melanie with a d... (Mar '13) 4 hr why 10
what a game 9 hr STFU 9
hey san anto 11 hr killing time 29
Crystal City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web