Why is he such a hater?!
La unica

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Isn't it so embarrassing how slap is such a hater. He feeds off of other peoples happiness. He tries to put them down and talks about them behind their backs. And then goes back and talks to them like nothing. Plus he sees what other people have so he has to go bash on them lieng and sh!t. Que desgracia eres vato. No té da vergüenza?!
pecas

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Lmao
OBSERVER

Crystal City, TX

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Why is it called bashing to know what a person has? Who is the hater? The one that says it has but has nothing and it has but doesn't know it has because his her hater is holding its faith [by fate]. See movie INDECENT PROPOSAL.
-
I GET IT
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOT AND KNOW TO HANG ON TO WHAT YOU GOT
-
YOU TOLD YOUR BF'S PARENTS ABOUT THEIR ORPHAN CHILD TO BE AND THAT IS ALL HOME SAFE
-
THEY'VE NEVER BEEN PROUD OF YOU?
-
IT HAPPENED ON A CHRISTMAS EVE - THAT KIND A THING
-
WELL, HOLD ON SOME MORE [KEEP ON HOLDING] BECAUSE THERE IS A BRATT AT THE BUTTOM OF ITS BARREL [2 LEFT: CHURCH AND STATE]
-
I LIKE YOU TOO
-
I'M FOR ERIK
-
-
OBSERVER
OBSERVER

Crystal City, TX

#4 Apr 28, 2012
GOD BLESS ALL US
A gift

Crystal City, TX

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Father, we who have received Christ early in our young years are grateful for the solid and lasting foundation we’re building that will provide comfort, solidity, and needed perspective when we approach the golden years of our life here on earth. The older we get the more this earth and all that it has to offer grows dimmer while the lights of glory grow ever brighter. It happens because our eyes are fixed on the eternal city not built with human hands but fashioned and designed by the Builder of the Ages. Keep us true Lord Jesus, for there’s a race to be run and there are victories to be won on this side of heaven. We pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

-
-
A GIFT
CAUSE
GOD LOVES ALL
OBERVER

Crystal City, TX

#6 Apr 28, 2012
I am for Erik.
There is a difference between street education and required education.
I don't see how he would be trashing what is not even there [BUT I DON'T KNOW THE STAKES INVOLVED]. Maybe you should just be patient. Maybe you should look you up closer?
LOL.
EXAMPLE: You have 100,000$ but you don't have ... hum
I AM ALSO FOR YOU
I THINK YOU ARE A FEMALE
HUM ........
DON'T GO DO SOMETHING FOOLISH
a homie of his

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2012
How emberrassing for slap u got too many haters that hate on u no wonder u can never last in a relationship. Cuz u act like your too damn good look. At your self before u do bash on ppl.(Pinche vato falso) I'm f****** one of your baby. Mammas. Pendej* & damn she good
lol

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2012
Which. One he has too many he probably lost count himself lmao!!!
oorah

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2012
This is probably Marie Serrano talking smack! Move forward girl. You were just the flavor of the month. Lmfao! Que awite!
lmao

Haslet, TX

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Flavor of the Damn Que awite
Haha

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2012
He really is a hater. He talks shit about everyone when he himself is a piece of crap. What a waste of man. Y anda con puras chiquillas de la high school because they don't know any better. Thinking "ooh he has a car with rims his so cool". Lol poor guy cant get girls his age qué lastima vato que lastima
que awite

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2012
Slap does talk shit cuz I've chilled with him & heard him talk all this shit & then his the same way & as far as him dating little girls yea its true what he should do is take care of all his Damn kids instead of buying beer for minors & getting all drunk & taking advantage of them....
HATER

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2012
ERIC ESCAMILLA is just a walking piece off shit he think hes all good but in reallity hes just a wanna be traficante but hes a snitch.dont waste your time and words describing him, hes a mamas boy hes always talking BIG AND HE IS NOTHING LIKE LOS AMAYA.LOS AMAYAS ARE THE REAL THING.SLAPPY LIVES OFF HIS MOTHER HES A FREE LOADER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eli Villegas aka San Anto 39 min Youye hulle uye 5
san anto fiesta time 45 min Youye hulle uye 5
Deneen get over Marcus 17 hr Dreamer 1
Priscilla ballesteros 17 hr Gahh 4
Janne Jimenez 21 hr I wonder 1
Looking for two chubby guys for a three-way wit... Sat Llz 9
mondey (Sep '13) Fri garcia 3

Crystal City Jobs

Personal Finance

Crystal City Mortgages