Police dispatcher
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BMS

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2013
So I pass through Crystal City a Lil while ago and see a cow next to the road close to Yoli's restaurant I call dispatch and women says you need to call county so much for care for the citizens of the town or passer bys she was probably on Facebook or something else that she couldn't make a simple call
san anto

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Hey I SAW SOME LOWLIFES LOADING UP THAT COW SO IS STOP N SAY HEY NEED ANY HELP THEY SAID SURE WE JUST INTENTIONALLY RAN DOWN THIS COW AND THAT WILL SUPPORT US FOR A FEW WEEKS .ON OF THEM WAS NAMED CHICANO JR
BMS

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Feb 26, 2013
I guess he's your relative
san anto

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Hell know he's not my relative he a CRACKER FROM CRISTAL I LIVE IN S. A
Chicano jr

Cibolo, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Its more like you live off welfare jackass….As for the cow don’t worry it was an honest mistake it was probably that heifer butt known as “La Camarada” turning tricks at the motel for Zig Zag money…
san anto

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Well JACKASS HOW COME YOU INVITED THE ZAVALA COUNTY GAY AND LESBIAN ASSOCIATION TO A HUGE COOKOUT TO YOUR SHACK LOWLIFE WHERE YOU GET THE MEAT FROM (THE COW) AT LEAST THE POOR HIEFER DIDNT GO TO WASTE WEASEL
Chicano jr

Cibolo, TX

#7 Feb 27, 2013
san anto wrote:
Well JACKASS HOW COME YOU INVITED THE ZAVALA COUNTY GAY AND LESBIAN ASSOCIATION TO A HUGE COOKOUT TO YOUR SHACK LOWLIFE WHERE YOU GET THE MEAT FROM (THE COW) AT LEAST THE POOR HIEFER DIDNT GO TO WASTE WEASEL
Don’t you read illiterate jackass I said the heifer cow was La Camarada but hell it could easily be that Jersy Cow you called a wife la Melanie aka El fundio de Toro….
TEXAS

Crystal City, TX

#8 Feb 27, 2013
YEP THAT THE KIND OF HELP WITH THE LAW WE HAVE HERE IN OUR TOWN !!!
san anto

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 27, 2013
HOT NELANIE HAS A BAD AZZ BODY GOES TO THE GYM .WHAT ABOUT YOU LOWLIFE WHO ONLY HAS 2 BONEY PLATES FOR AN AND AZZ ALL BONEY WEARS SIZE 28 HELL YESTERDAY WHEN THE WINDS WERE GUSTING AT 48 MILES AND HOUR THEY SAW YOU STRAPPED TO A TELEPHONE POLE ON ZARZAMORA ST HOLDING ON TO YOUR WIG JACKASS
Chicano jr

Cibolo, TX

#11 Feb 27, 2013
san anto wrote:
HOT NELANIE HAS A BAD AZZ BODY GOES TO THE GYM .WHAT ABOUT YOU LOWLIFE WHO ONLY HAS 2 BONEY PLATES FOR AN AND AZZ ALL BONEY WEARS SIZE 28 HELL YESTERDAY WHEN THE WINDS WERE GUSTING AT 48 MILES AND HOUR THEY SAW YOU STRAPPED TO A TELEPHONE POLE ON ZARZAMORA ST HOLDING ON TO YOUR WIG JACKASS
Hell the only thing true about your comment is that Melanie has a Bad Azz all afflicted polyps and fibrous hemorrhoids dripping with venereal viruses. As for the wind blowing you jackass homeless wino I heard you almost cost an accident when the wind blew you and the cardboard box you call a house down Guadalupe street….
camarada

Universal City, TX

#12 Feb 27, 2013
hell no jackass dont start with me u freaking wino
dont even go there with ur camarada old lines u still cant get new crap look around smell ur crap then talk about something new i heard it was ur bitch laying down on hwy 83 doing a trick she was doing ur mamma and u were just watching like the jackass that u are but go ahead i dnt care lmao
Ccresident

Lockhart, TX

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Shut the f*ck up camarada. Go f*ck ur chickens u chicken f*cker!!! U and San anto bang each others booty holes u twinkles!!
bamby

San Antonio, TX

#14 Feb 27, 2013
sounds like camarada won this round i think chicano jr is a big time looser
Chicano jr

Cibolo, TX

#15 Feb 27, 2013
bamby wrote:
sounds like camarada won this round i think chicano jr is a big time looser
Who said this was a contest dont make me go and shove my John Deere size pecker down your Bamby azz.....
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#16 Feb 28, 2013
dont credit urself john deere more like cheap china shit
Chicano jr

Cibolo, TX

#17 Feb 28, 2013
camarada wrote:
dont credit urself john deere more like cheap china shit
What do you know about credit Gorilota I heard the Economy Finance loan company has a bounty on your butch azz.....
san anto

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 28, 2013
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT JOHN DEERE LOWLIFE THE ONLY DEER EXPIERENCE YOU HAVE IS WHEN YOU SPRAY ON THAT FEMALE DEER SCENT DURING HUNTING SEASON AND SPREAD YOUR AZZ OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PASTURE TO GET THAT 12 POINT BUCK TO HUMP YOU WEASEL
camarada

United States

#20 Feb 28, 2013
good job san anto
Chicano jr

Cibolo, TX

#21 Feb 28, 2013
san anto wrote:
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT JOHN DEERE LOWLIFE THE ONLY DEER EXPIERENCE YOU HAVE IS WHEN YOU SPRAY ON THAT FEMALE DEER SCENT DURING HUNTING SEASON AND SPREAD YOUR AZZ OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PASTURE TO GET THAT 12 POINT BUCK TO HUMP YOU WEASEL
So now you are resorting to stealing my lines well thats ok imitation is the best form of flattery. Anyway jackass congratulations on your award as employee of the month at the elephant sperm bank I hear your really coming up the ranks masturbating the hell out of those elephant peckers jackass...
Chicano jr

Cibolo, TX

#22 Feb 28, 2013
camarada wrote:
good job san anto
Good job at being a huele pedos.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alejandra Salazar 3 hr itscritical 7
Esquinklios 5 hr The real chava 7
MVP's 6 hr Concerned parent 1
Zavala County Annex courthouse renderings comin... 7 hr crytalcity 4
How to create peace and harmony 8 hr el chava 2
june rocha 19 hr CHAVA 2
Marizza 20 hr Juan P 1

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance