Sex offender JOSEPH CHEYENNE GONZALES

Posted in the Crystal City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hater

Muldoon, TX

#1 Apr 13, 2010
Molested a 4 year old little girl. Check out the facts on the state of Texas sex offenders website. Let's not give this scum a break.
BONED YOUR CHICK

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2010
EVERYBODY KNOWS THE FACTS.HE WAS 17 SHE WAS 14. SHAYENNE WAS ONE OF 5 GUYS WHO GOT CHARGED....BIG DEAL.
Hater

Muldoon, TX

#3 Apr 13, 2010
It say a 4 year old female. Those are the facts. You keep on thinking that the state of Texas forgot to put the 1 in front of the 4. Cheyenne you are scum I know they got you good in prison. You got your sh%*t pushed in that way you are walking funny. All the time you were in you caught out you were in pc with all the wesos.
SHYTOWN

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 13, 2010
Oh yeah,i boned your ruka.
SHYTOWN

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 13, 2010
Jusy deny it 27....got me?
Hater

Muldoon, TX

#7 Apr 13, 2010
I do not think you boned anyones ruka on less they are 4 years old.
SHYTOWN

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 13, 2010
YES...I...DID. A LITTLE OVER A MONTH AGO. Did i ring a bell?.........think dumb ass....think.
Hater

Muldoon, TX

#9 Apr 13, 2010
Oh yeah that was you no sh%*t. Get over yourself scum think for once who is on the sex offenders website and on topix not me but you. You were used as a fifi in pc with no Vaseline.
SHYTOWN

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 14, 2010
Hater wrote:
Oh yeah that was you no sh%*t. Get over yourself scum think for once who is on the sex offenders website and on topix not me but you. You were used as a fifi in pc with no Vaseline.
Sounds to me like you want someone to molest you. Look man....im sorry for boning your chick. You see, when you beat a ruka up they run to someone who will butter them up and hold them in thier arms-in my case....nice strong arms.Hey,wait a minute...thats what she said so dont get mad at me.Ok?...Now dont get me wrong...i dont look for her,but if i get another phone call in the middle of tha night saying"pick me up at this location because i cant be seen"..i'm gonna do it. Understand homeboy?
Hater

Pipe Creek, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2010
Cheyenne is 50% retarded gets a check and use to ride the small bus. Dam window licker. You are special. Sounds like you think you are a player to bad they are only 4 year old. This is fun keep on posting.
really

Dallas, TX

#12 Apr 14, 2010
Really think u look good please va to and CA only reason they run to Jr dumb @$$ is cut u got money! And yea its ur neigbor iris dat ur boning hahaha!!! So whatever with da phone kalls like I said before and ill say it again u r a women beater!!!
SHYTOWN wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds to me like you want someone to molest you. Look man....im sorry for boning your chick. You see, when you beat a ruka up they run to someone who will butter them up and hold them in thier arms-in my case....nice strong arms.Hey,wait a minute...thats what she said so dont get mad at me.Ok?...Now dont get me wrong...i dont look for her,but if i get another phone call in the middle of tha night saying"pick me up at this location because i cant be seen"..i'm gonna do it. Understand homeboy?
CONCERNED PARENT

Houston, TX

#13 Apr 16, 2010
I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MEN WOULD DO THAT....COME ON.....WHAT PLEASURE DO U GET OUT OF A 4 YEAR OLD? IT IS SO SAD THAT SOME MEN CAN'T FIND A DECENT GIRL TO BE WITH EVEN WHEN THEY CLAIM THEY'RE "ROLLING WITH MONEY" THAT THEY GOTTA FIND A LITTLE INNOCENT CHILD. HOPE THAT THESE MEN GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. I WILL PRAY FOR THE VICTIMS AND THEIR LOVED ONES. GOD BLESS.
LOL

Houston, TX

#14 Apr 16, 2010
THE ABOVE WAS WRITTEN BY SAME PERSON.
cctexas

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2010
thats messed up!
ghfjhfkyt

San Antonio, TX

#16 Apr 16, 2010
oiuouh
whatever

San Antonio, TX

#17 Apr 18, 2010
Cheyenne thinks he's da shit because of drugs he sells and the illegal aliens that he pushes. That's how he got that motorcycle and that truck. Girls only go to you because of the money you have idiot. You actually think they like you for you. Yeah you might have nice arms but please do something about that sagging stomache and ugly chest hairs. You don't even last no more than 10 minutes from what I hear. Everybody knows that you're dying inside cause one of the Davalos has your ruka and children.... oops Did I hit a nerve... Yes they stole what what's yours while you being [email protected] in prison. Why are you on here talking shit? Don't you have Crystal Sanchez pregnant? You need to keep your d!ck in your pants and take care of the innocent children you have.
Nelli

Houston, TX

#18 Apr 18, 2010
Whzt crystal sanchez theres 3 in crystal city but one is 14 and the other two a lil older lol!!!!!!!!!!
asdf

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 18, 2010
what crystal sanchez??
CC known

United States

#21 Apr 21, 2010
asdf wrote:
what crystal sanchez??
Crystal Sanchez... Diamond Sanchez sister...
prissy

United States

#22 Apr 21, 2010
are they still together?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vanessa ynfante 6 min Carlos ynfante 2
Dishmann is san .anta 2 hr The real chava 1
You people are just FAT! 2 hr The real chava 4
Crystal resident 3 hr el chava 11
Milo, Otis and El Chava 4 hr Christine Dishman 1
Pee Wee El Chava Herman 5 hr Christine Dishman 1
Rosa Garza 7 hr Interested 1

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance