First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Melissa Miranda

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2012
She's the nasty prostitute that will do ANYTHING for five dollars.
ewww

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 17, 2012
shes a drug addict someone needs to call cops shes all homeless and prostitutes with a son around
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2012
who are you talking about theres alot of those around
twins

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Las quatas. She looks ugly n with the kid around n her being on drugs thats just wrong.
FYI

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 17, 2012
So is dolores castro,leann,argie,letty fuentes,santa and carla patlan,they all will do just about anything for a buck if you sy jump they will ask you how high just so you will pay them
fyi

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 19, 2012
no tiene verguenza que cochina someone should call ccps on melissa this hoe is lost. She has her son all homeless with her all dirty, mocoso and everywhere. how sad.
Nickii

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Feb 19, 2012
What Argie are u talking about last name please
bby

Carrizo Springs, TX

#8 Feb 19, 2012
ppl need to get a life.
someone

Helotes, TX

#9 Feb 20, 2012
WHY POST IT JUST CALL!!! THAT ALL YOU GOT TO DO
xxx

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 20, 2012
argie is melissa miranda's girlfriend.
ewww

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 20, 2012
melissa miranda is nasty. She walks around barefooted and looks like she hasnt bathed.
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 21, 2012
half of crystal looks like that
girl

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 21, 2012
camarada wrote:
half of crystal looks like that
estupido get a life CAMARADA at you!!!!!
san anto

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2012
camarada is right when I go over to visit even my wife freaks out n says why are half of the towns people barefooted. I say its a new style sweetie.they call it LAS PATAS RAJADAS
meet

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2012
flintstones meet the flintstones. yabba yabba doo that what melissa says when she goes over and ask for money for her drugs. how bad and i saw you with bonilla. bubbles dad thats gross his like in his 60s. yuk and all the kids tirados. thats a shame
ccctx

United States

#16 Feb 23, 2012
Dont forget Melissa Martinez I heard this chick is doing it to but in carrizo with these oil field workers and her daughter don't like her going to the bars either they cops been at her mom's house
camarada

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2012
well she did everyone here already so she went ten miles away shes sick std
lol

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 24, 2012
melissa and marissa miranda let almost anyone and anything fck them. Cochinas are ready to spread their diseases. The nastiest prostitute hoes got all skinny cause they are hooked on drugs and alcohol.
novios

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 29, 2012
the miranda twins r heroin addicts, just after men's money, sex, alcohol and bars
Gabriel

Dilley, TX

#21 Mar 1, 2012
Call Lora Rocha Cumpian she will do you for free just buy her some beers and thats it but take some nose plugs cause its stinky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
luevano clinic gets radied!!! 13 min why 30
Deneen get over Marcus 2 hr Dreamer 1
Priscilla ballesteros 2 hr Gahh 4
Valerie , emmy ,and the aunt Monica castillo 3 hr Lmet 2
Janne Jimenez 5 hr I wonder 1
Looking for two chubby guys for a three-way wit... Sat Llz 9
mondey (Sep '13) Fri garcia 3

Crystal City Jobs

Personal Finance

Crystal City Mortgages