Hauntings in Crystal City

Posted in the Crystal City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scary

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Can you name a few scary things that have happened in our area? Maybe haunted houses or unexplained incidents?
Ghostbuster

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Yes I was down in the barrio late at night and captured this rare footage on my iPhone I showed to some people but they told me it was just San Anto visiting his old home with his family but I don’t know….

Here is the footage:

www.youtube.com/watch...
el catrin

Muldoon, TX

#3 Sep 2, 2012
rest assure ctystal city, la llorona ya se conformo! ya asta anda de putia at the diavlitos lounge.
Know it all

Haslet, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Once we were walking from town towards the old HS on Crockett st , we saw this person in the a white bed sheet , no cloths on, going from north to south on 7th ave, it was like 5:30 am, n it was running, it looked like a guy, he saw us n run faster, we follow him could not catch him, just running so 7th
san anto

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2012
that was ghostbuster high on crack.running wild thruogh the streets thinking he was CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST
casper

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2012
I know people have heard and seen strange things at the old Grammer school.
LA Gramer

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 3, 2012
casper wrote:
Es el Ghost del Mancha wondering the halls for pan dulce…..Ohhhh!!!!
lol

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 5, 2012
LA Gramer wrote:
<quoted text>
Es el Ghost del Mancha wondering the halls for pan dulce…..Ohhhh!!!!
LMAO!!
yep

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 5, 2012
yes very true
casper wrote:
yes

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 5, 2012
yep wrote:
yes very true<quoted text>
lil city

Crystal City, TX

#11 Sep 10, 2012
El chico bar back in 1999 when it was still open me and a friend stay there to keep the place save around 2:00 in the morning we started hearing people talking and playing pool we went to check it out but there was no one inside the noises didnt stop around 4:00 in the morning that was the first and last time i stay there.
Chicano jr

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 10, 2012
lil city wrote:
El chico bar back in 1999 when it was still open me and a friend stay there to keep the place save around 2:00 in the morning we started hearing people talking and playing pool we went to check it out but there was no one inside the noises didnt stop around 4:00 in the morning that was the first and last time i stay there.
Well those noises may have been a number of things it may have been “La Camarada” masturbating using a pool cue as a dildo; or it may have been “San Anto” practicing his oral sex technique by licking the pool balls or it may have been that One Eyed Indian nut job “Zapata” doing an Indian ghost dance and the ghost of Pancho Guevarra came to life and bended him over the pool tables and shoved his ghost pecker down his one eyed Indian azz….
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#13 Sep 10, 2012
cabron no entiendes lo que te tan dijiendo que no vieron a nadie todavia terco no dijeron que miraron chingos de gente es una ghost story que parte no entiendes
psychologist

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 10, 2012
You have to understand that chicano jr has the "pecker in a hole" sydrome. everything has to have a pecker going in a hole. even a pecker has to have a pecker and a hole has to have a hole! this syndrome was most likley caused by an invasion of peckers in his hole(s). there is no known cure for this syndrome, but he is happy for being a legend at the catholic church as being the "holiest".
Chicano jr

San Antonio, TX

#15 Sep 10, 2012
psychologist wrote:
You have to understand that chicano jr has the "pecker in a hole" sydrome. everything has to have a pecker going in a hole. even a pecker has to have a pecker and a hole has to have a hole! this syndrome was most likley caused by an invasion of peckers in his hole(s). there is no known cure for this syndrome, but he is happy for being a legend at the catholic church as being the "holiest".
Well nut job since your so eager to discuss “Holes” how about I shove my pecker down your "azzhole" for starters and then I’ll work my way and shove my pecker down the eye socket “hole” of your missing eye and end with shoving my balls down your pie hole you got that azzhole…
san anto

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2012
DR.SAN ANTO HERE.i have evaluated this half male n half female SPECIMEN CHICANO JR.I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION OF MY LATEST DIAGNOSTC THAT CHICANO JR.(WAS BORN WITHOUT A PECKER) SO IN ORDER TO BECOME MANLY HE FANTASIZES ABOUT HAVING (A PECKER) )
Chicano jr

San Antonio, TX

#17 Sep 10, 2012
san anto wrote:
DR.SAN ANTO HERE.i have evaluated this half male n half female SPECIMEN CHICANO JR.I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION OF MY LATEST DIAGNOSTC THAT CHICANO JR.(WAS BORN WITHOUT A PECKER) SO IN ORDER TO BECOME MANLY HE FANTASIZES ABOUT HAVING (A PECKER))
Tu y el Psychologist me la pelan!...lol

Now bend over jackazz para darte una shot de Vergacitin....
san anto

United States

#20 Sep 10, 2012
well one time we were heading out to the presido for a little night fishing.when walking along side the road was nothing else than LA MUERTE .over six feet tall n nothing but bones.as we got closer and put the bright lights.we notice thaf LA MUERTA had his thumb out and was hicthhiking.as we aprroached it was none other than chicano jr.going back home to brundage on high heels
lil city

Crystal City, TX

#21 Sep 10, 2012
The story is truth but damm its lol the other comment later guys
Chicano Jr

San Antonio, TX

#22 Sep 11, 2012
I was walking in the park one afternoon when some kids came out running from the Juan Garcia bathroom and I asked them what was wrong? And they told me that they saw "La Mano Pachona" in the bathroom so I went in and saw that it was only "San Anto" jacking off in the urinal starring at a the bra section of a JC Penny catalog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony's Restaurant can someone tell me if it'... 1 hr Barajas 4
Matas / urrabazo 1 hr Barajas 2
Look People Vote For Christine 2 hr Christine Dishman 1
Javier Martinez False Prophet 2 hr Christine Dishman 4
Why does Santiago Rivera looks like caca 4 hr CcResident 4
san anto helping tornado victims 13 hr Classmate 12
Flint Michigan vs Crystal City 13 hr mean 9

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance