First Prev
of 8
Next Last
tony aguilar

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 6, 2011
out o n bond for messing w minor
chencha

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2011
Que piche viejo marana, who was da minor? Did her/his family beat his tecato ass?
curious

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2011
which tony are you talking about?
duh

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2011
Duh da first comment said tony aguilar
duh duh

United States

#6 Sep 14, 2011
duh wrote:
Duh da first comment said tony aguilar
big tony r lil tony?
camarada

Castroville, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2011
im gonna be honest i dont know
trucha

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2011
camarada wrote:
im gonna be honest i dont know
era tony grande y otra persona que los acusaron que le habia hecho algo a un menor de edad. pero no se quien es la otra persona. yo digo que es puro chisme o alguien nomas quiere hacer problemas para estas personas. pero aya ellos.
LOL

Carrizo Springs, TX

#9 Sep 20, 2011
Es la Julie. She's starting rumors.
trucha

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2011
LOL wrote:
Es la Julie. She's starting rumors.
es lo que pienso yo tambien. pero porque horita? no se habia oyido nada. si fuera verdad lo fuera hecho desde el comienso. pero ya saben como es esa Julie. se cree la mera mera cuando no es NADIEN. Y NUNCA VA HACER NADIEN!!!
careful

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2011
trucha wrote:
<quoted text>es lo que pienso yo tambien. pero porque horita? no se habia oyido nada. si fuera verdad lo fuera hecho desde el comienso. pero ya saben como es esa Julie. se cree la mera mera cuando no es NADIEN. Y NUNCA VA HACER NADIEN!!!
yeap she thinks shes all dat. careful her place is like an escort guys come n go. careful she has a blue waffle.
like always

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2011
careful wrote:
<quoted text>yeap she thinks shes all dat. careful her place is like an escort guys come n go. careful she has a blue waffle.
like always different TRUCKS. she will always be P*ta. y menso de ray fell for it. Julie dont have NO F*CKIN HEART as long as she gets what she wants. B*TCH!!
person

San Antonio, TX

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Julie is with an older man he can be her dad. lol
who

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 21, 2011
Julie who
trucha

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2011
who wrote:
Julie who
Julie Castillo. I guess she got used to wrinlked pipi. As long as it goes in right? aunque sea puro cuero si no se le para. HE HE HE HE HE! I wonder if her parents kno how she really is.
anything

United States

#16 Sep 22, 2011
trucha wrote:
<quoted text>Julie Castillo. I guess she got used to wrinlked pipi. As long as it goes in right? aunque sea puro cuero si no se le para. HE HE HE HE HE! I wonder if her parents kno how she really is.
im sure they know what they have. she should have more respect for them. and her kids, they are seeing everything she does. esta girl dont know how to be a mom. as long as the bills get paid right? i guess she'll do ANYTHING for quick bucks.
really

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2011
anything wrote:
<quoted text>im sure they know what they have. she should have more respect for them. and her kids, they are seeing everything she does. esta girl dont know how to be a mom. as long as the bills get paid right? i guess she'll do ANYTHING for quick bucks.
im sure que si. she was always willing to give it up. que le paso a su camaradas? nunca tuvo camaradas, y si tenia las perdio por pendeja y stupida.
dumb SS

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>im sure que si. she was always willing to give it up. que le paso a su camaradas? nunca tuvo camaradas, y si tenia las perdio por pendeja y stupida.
once a HO always a HO and ur seeing it Julie n dis older dude. U thiNk he's gonna last after seein How U really R? Pendeja shld've stayed W Rey. But no too hard to stay faithful. PENDEJA JULIE UR KIDS WILL DO DA SAME SHIT AS U. JUST ASK UR DAUGHTER, SHE ALREADY DID IT. Really girl be careful u might get a disease or something. but then again u might already be a contaminated!! YUK!
hoho

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2011
dumb SS wrote:
<quoted text>once a HO always a HO and ur seeing it Julie n dis older dude. U thiNk he's gonna last after seein How U really R? Pendeja shld've stayed W Rey. But no too hard to stay faithful. PENDEJA JULIE UR KIDS WILL DO DA SAME SHIT AS U. JUST ASK UR DAUGHTER, SHE ALREADY DID IT. Really girl be careful u might get a disease or something. but then again u might already be a contaminated!! YUK!
JULIE LA WH#RE DE CRISTAL!!
charles

United States

#21 Sep 25, 2011
hoho wrote:
<quoted text>JULIE LA WH#RE DE CRISTAL!!
cant turn a HO into a housewife.maybe it'll work for a while but then she'll go back to her old ways. like bein a SLUTTY SLUT.
like yuk

United States

#23 Sep 28, 2011
charles wrote:
<quoted text>cant turn a HO into a housewife.maybe it'll work for a while but then she'll go back to her old ways. like bein a SLUTTY SLUT.
i got here to da ballpark and was seeing Julie play softball and I was like damn! this chic has another guy. this girl changes guys like she changes her underwear or doesnt she change them. now thats a double YUK. What happen to U girl?!? do you want ur kids to follow in ur SLUTTY ways? from da looks of it ur too lazy to find a job. u just want to be supported by men. u think they'll do that all ur life?!# DAMN!! not even a week went buy n u had another guy living with u. how's grandpa doing? "self employed and loving it" whats that?!? thats why you aint got shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyday Statistics 15 min Guess 1
Discipline over Punishment 20 min Guess 2
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min Frank Gray 18,422
Could you pass a US Citizenship test? 24 min Visitor 1
Law Enforcement 25 min Visitor 1
This Months Hot on the Agenda 27 min Visitor 1
rachel ramirez 3 hr Mr Dewitt 15
•••
•••
•••

Crystal City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crystal City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Crystal City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crystal City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••