chicano jr & san anto
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
camarada

Nacogdoches, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2012
you like each other? you suck each others pipi? guess you didnt satisfy yourselves to be hating on each other on every forum
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2012
san anto u know me better i did not write shit here hes using my name
san anto

El Monte, CA

#3 Nov 1, 2012
listen here were just having a couple of laughs.but that lowlife DESRVES IT
war

Uvalde, TX

#4 Nov 2, 2012
camara, san anto, and chicano jr yall need a life big time... ALWAYS on topix on every topic talking shit to each other like elementary kids. its like this is yalls hangout spot lol or something. stop living in your moms basements.
vato

Addison, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Everyday It's the same thing over and over again! Peckers, lowlife, and jackass.
You can count on those three words being mentioned.
Oh, and the misspelled word THIER instead of their, they're, or there.
san anto

El Monte, CA

#6 Nov 2, 2012
and what about you vato EVERYDAY ITS A BEER .I DONT SEE THOSE WORDS IN THIS REPLY.CUCARACHO
vato

Addison, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2012
I love beer! Y que?
san anto

El Monte, CA

#8 Nov 2, 2012
well wino whatelse you do coke weed .do you get drunk and slap your fat section 8 wife around.you go to the spot n waste your field working money on skanks NOMBRE NOT EVEN IN MY LEAQUE WINO
vato

Addison, TX

#9 Nov 2, 2012
San anto you sound likey ex-wife. A real joy killer. Always complaining.
If you must know, I spend most of my money on wine, drugs, and women. The rest I waste.
san anto

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2012
well there you have it vato your fat wife left your ALCHOLIC DRUG USING SKIRT CHASING ASS.SO BACK TO MAMAS HOUSE YOU GO WITH A TRASH BAG OF CLOTHES WHAT A LOOSER
vato

Addison, TX

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Does Melanie wear skirts? Just asking.
san anto

El Monte, CA

#12 Nov 3, 2012
for your info wino melanie wears busnies suites n so do i occasionally.but she has a wardrobe of nice dresses.not like you cheap walmart tennies n dollar store socks.heard your ex was at a GOODWILL LOOKING THROUGH THE RACKS FOR THE LATEST OUTFIT FOR 9.99
La XuXa - Chucha

Wapanucka, OK

#13 Nov 11, 2012
La tal melanie usa un size 24 Plus, pues esta bien culona...the nice thing about being plus size is that san anto gets to wear her ripoff business skirts to the drag bars in SA...ha, ha, ha. Repulsive, viejo jotorrin.
san anto

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2012
well TRAMPA WHAT YIU WEAR A SACK FOR UNDERWEAR.A HOMEMADE BRA THAT CONSIST OF A BED SHEET N SOME ROPE TO TIE DOWN THOSE HANGING COW TITS (UUGGH) .N HOW ABOUT THOSE TOWELS WITH DUCK TAPE YOU USE AS SOCKS NOT TO MENTION THE YARD RAKE YOU USE A A COMB TO UNDO YOUR KNOTTY HAIR AND GET SOME REAL PERFUME TRAMPA ( STOP USING THOSE 99 CENTS AIR SCENTED SPRAYS FROM THE DOLLAR STORE TRAMP
Ccresident

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Nov 12, 2012
LMAO!!! San anto & Chicano are the only reason I come on topix! Effin hilarious!!
La XuXa - Chucha

Wapanucka, OK

#16 Nov 14, 2012
san anto, you must be referring to melanie's wardrobe, every dress she owns looks like a bedsheet, literally, because of the super plus size, LOL. pero no se awiten por lo asqueroso que estan igual de marranotes. Tip: they do sell spandex by the yard so you can make her some home made bras for her, they'll make you both feel fine and thin, from the neck up, now that's funny, admit it...ha, ha, ha.
By the way, I only shop Macy's, Dillard's, and DKNY and love my Prada ensembles. I'm an educated, professional busines woman but enjoy irritating you as a past time. La, la, la.
san anto

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2012
listen here KUKA LA BRUJA melanie shops at VICTORIA'S SECRET for her sexy under clothes i heard WHEN THEY SAW YOUR ASS GO INTO VICTORIA'S SECRET THEY SAID THE TRASH IS IN THE BACK .THEY THOUGHT YOU WERE THE JANITOR.WHEN YOUR FAT ASS REPLIED IM A COUSTOMER IM KUKA I HAVE MONEY.THEY SAID EXCUSE ME WE DONT (CATER TO HEFFERS) YOU MIGHT WANNA TRY ROSS DRESS FOR LESS MAYBE FARM AND RANCH OUTFITTERS THEY HAVE 3,4,5,6,7,XXXX'S THAT MIGHT FIT YOU.SECURITY GET THIS COW OUTTA HERE
Hmm

Ballwin, MO

#18 Nov 20, 2012
They don't know what to think
san anto

Crystal City, TX

#19 Jan 14, 2013
i love sucking Mexican chorizo. yummy. put mekos in my mouth all night long. OH YEAH!!:)
san anto

El Monte, CA

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Yea right FAKE SAN ANTO,YOUR THE CHERRIO NOMAS EN PURO CHILE TIENES LA,MENTE,WAY.IM THINKING MAYBE WE WILL GO TO SEE THE MOVIE ZERO DARK THIRTY AT THE QUARRY WHILE YOU THINK,ABOUT PECKERS CRACKER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nomas el retrato te quedo 1 hr troquero loco 2
smh 2 hr cassy 2
Melissa Leo 8 hr el chico 33
single or taken 10 hr Carrizo Ex 9
officer on duty in CCHS 10 hr Lisa 7
Amanda Miranda Tue amiga 1
Biker Festival Tue Boycott 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crystal City Mortgages