Big hoe in crystal she opens her legs to everybody POOR KIDS
hunny

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Is she still with feli????????
Kiss Me

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2011
No shit i hate that BITCH i heard she kept it in the family. Man wtf is wrong with her she slept with feli's sister JESSICA MTZ , FRANK MTZ AND EVEN THERE LITTLE BRO WHATS HIS NAME FREDDY!!!!!!!!!! how fucked up is that the reson i know cuz my brother told me thats what she tould hym........ man she's dirty poor kids some one call CPS on her she ain't no mother......... her kids need a better life she's a low life B.I.T.C.H look at her Mom...
adam

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2011
Kiss Me wrote:
No shit i hate that BITCH i heard she kept it in the family. Man wtf is wrong with her she slept with feli's sister JESSICA MTZ , FRANK MTZ AND EVEN THERE LITTLE BRO WHATS HIS NAME FREDDY!!!!!!!!!! how fucked up is that the reson i know cuz my brother told me thats what she tould hym........ man she's dirty poor kids some one call CPS on her she ain't no mother......... her kids need a better life she's a low life B.I.T.C.H look at her Mom...
Datz cold wtf???
Britney

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2011
I know who you are baltimore, lorab's sister. You better grow eyes in the back of your head.
LoraB sister

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2011
Britney wrote:
I know who you are baltimore, lorab's sister. You better grow eyes in the back of your head.
oh why cuz you can't get me from the front right you scared as$ b!tch!!
oh my lanta

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2011
She use to work at the spot??? All she did wash look at my husband. >: 0 poor feli
bestie

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2011
Y'all need to leave Jessica alone and stfu and get a life?????
hot guy

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2011
wats gewd wrote:
She from carrizo springs her name starts with a ..s.. but i know who u talking about she is fucken hot yo where is she at now that's there cuz. From there Mom side mmmmm sexy
What's her name??????
roger

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2011
Her name is samantha G from carrizo springs she is cute.
Okay

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jan 23, 2011
Ohhhh
Hunny

United States

#20 Apr 13, 2011
roger wrote:
Her name is samantha G from carrizo springs she is cute.
All gay wtfid? Ur probly ugly an fat
jail bird

United States

#21 Apr 13, 2011
Shes in jail..according to sentinel
loca

Houston, TX

#22 Apr 14, 2011
I feel so sorry for her kids and mother, but that is what crystal city doesnt have for our kids a future. So they end up breaking the law to survive in the world.
Chismosa

United States

#23 Apr 14, 2011
She was an Inmate lover, now she is an Inmate herself! Pendeja, ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
Hunny

United States

#24 Apr 15, 2011
Shes a stupid hoe roaming around in crystal
jokes

Aurora, CO

#25 Apr 16, 2011
Chismosa wrote:
She was an Inmate lover, now she is an Inmate herself! Pendeja, ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
Lmfao
black

Muldoon, TX

#26 Apr 16, 2011
damm girl u loook like a clown in the paper. u look like yr on crack..and dang ugly as hell..i remember u they call u the shit sniffer....lmao
notreal

United States

#27 Apr 17, 2011
is that the real jessica because that picture in the paper looks like some other younger girl also named jessica.... mistaken identity or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
san antos memorial day cookout 2 hr Christine Dishman 2
property taxes 5 hr Christine Dishman 14
CC is a Catholic town! Muslims go away! 5 hr Christine Dishman 3
Sheriff 5 hr ElPrimero 3
Whatever happened to Cibi Perez? 15 hr Christine Dishman 12
Chava love letters to Yolanda Saldivar 15 hr Christine Dishman 4
Anwar Sadat for mayor 15 hr Christine la Yolanda 4

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance