Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2012
:/
san anto

El Monte, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2012
IT REMINDS ME OF THE GUATEMALA CITY GHETTOS ON,TV.I CALL IT LITTLE,GUATEMALA CITY
You call this a town

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Wow worst place to live !!! Most like if you live where their bunch of Pervs and rapest and gangs and dirty town with hardly no cops around give it a F+
and what

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2012
San anto is from chetto
san anto

El Monte, CA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Give me a break LOWLIFE SAN ANTO LIVES IN DOWNTOWN SAN ANTO COMPARE THAT TO EL CHICO EL CAMPOSANTO EL BARRIO LOS PROYETOS PARESE MEXICO
mat

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Its not were you live but who you hang out with not matter where you are you will always find something wrong with it because you will never be satisfied.
ccc

El Monte, CA

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Nobody wants to work but sell drugs live off foodstamps alot of teen always being pregnant uneducated
what

Bellevue, WA

#9 Dec 31, 2012
everbody dose drug's coache's teacher's aide,ect,even all the crooked cops!
san anto

El Monte, CA

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Yep the,SORRIEST,DIRTIEST CROOKEDEST POOREST LAUGHING STOCK,OF SOUT TEXAS
Watever

Uvalde, TX

#11 Dec 31, 2012
I think it's full of worthless people who want to do nothing more with their time then put people down, talk shit about things they know nothing about and make other people look bad so that they don't have time to fix their own pathetic lives!
san anto

El Monte, CA

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Yep thats why i left NOMAS PURA JENTE RELAJA
florida guy

Arlington, TX

#13 Jan 4, 2013
I really want to come back and visit and bring some friends to show them crystal city. i dont care about people talking this city diffrent
florida guy

Arlington, TX

#14 Jan 4, 2013
I want to stop buy gets some 50c brrtos at munchies. Some good sweet bread good times. people talk shit but everything i say about this town is great at night you can see clear stars sky at night one high school .nothing like it compare to jacksonville big city. crystal city javelinas proud to be from there
san anto

El Monte, CA

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Well florida guy ever geard of a telescope as for tge 50 cent burritos wanna fart all day,long and what about that high school looks lile a prison.ooh n dont for get the UNMIGHTY JAVALINAS 0 n 10,record.im sure when your CITY SLICKERS FRIENDS SEE,THE TOWN THEY SAY ( SO THIS IS THE STONE AGE)
Just Saying

Crystal City, TX

#16 Jan 4, 2013
florida guy wrote:
I want to stop buy gets some 50c brrtos at munchies. Some good sweet bread good times. people talk shit but everything i say about this town is great at night you can see clear stars sky at night one high school .nothing like it compare to jacksonville big city. crystal city javelinas proud to be from there
Good for you. Thanks and welcome. You must be one happy person with no ill will towards this dusty little town. When one is satisfied with their lives, no need to hate.
san anto

El Monte, CA

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Dusty you,say more like a,SANDSTORM .I WAS QUOTE CRUISING AROUND AND THOUGHT I WAS IN THE 1930's,OKLAHOMA DUST BOWL.WHEN I GOT BACK TO S.A EVERYBODY FREAK.WHERE,WERE YOU WHY IS THE CAR FULL OF DIRT.OH I WAS JUST IN (,A DUSTY LITTLE TOWN)
Florida guy

Arlington, TX

#18 Jan 18, 2013
And?????
Anyways yeah crystal city,tx is great. I plan yearly to visit here.
You have something to say,say it,to my face pussyy????lol
You know perhaps just keep hidding and keep posting.i got to go work
Guerra

Austin, TX

#19 Jan 25, 2013
I'm from Crystal City, went to school there and graduated there too, it's not bad at all it's the people that need to change. It was a nice little town when I was going to school and it was fun. Now a days young kids attitudes is what brings where you live down. I live in a small town like Uvalde and some of the kids are horrible!!!! Some kids are very disrespectful towards elder people; parents need to show their kids to respect, it seems like some parents have given their kids every right to just learn for themselves. My youngest is 16 years old and believe me, I still whoop my childs but! I will move back to Crystal City when I retire.
listen

Tyler, TX

#20 Jan 25, 2013
crystal is not a bad town, so why do you people insist on
making it a bad town..If you would only learn how to spell.
Just Saying

Crystal City, TX

#21 Jan 26, 2013
san anto wrote:
Yep the,SORRIEST,DIRTIEST CROOKEDEST POOREST LAUGHING STOCK,OF SOUT TEXAS
Didn't they teach you how to spell in the big city?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey san anto 2 hr SAN ANTO 33
what a game 4 hr SAN ANTO 13
merry christmas from san anto 6 hr SAN ANTO 1
how was the City Of Crystal City xmas party? 6 hr Shameless 2
merry christmas 7 hr lostsoul 3
iris saldaņa 20 hr y que 4
Recipes and Coupons (Jul '13) 23 hr Sara 33
Crystal City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web