Chicano

San Antonio, TX

#21 Sep 20, 2012
zapata wrote:
<quoted text>
mira lambe huevos, you only WISH I were a stool pigeon, you only say that because te fuestes con la cola entre las patas when I told you to go after camarada cara a cara! Pero no pudiste porque te chiflo el fundi fly. I could care a less who sells dope. you were the one with the a wild hair up your ass about camarada selling drugs. el unico dedo que puse y lo sigo poniendo es ala catholic church for condoning alchohol which in fact is a drug. If you werent using the popes balls as a hat you woud not have minded.
pero como te calo' ahora andas levantando falsos.
Nice try in trying to eat your words be carefull you might choke on them. How ironic that the same technology that you claim was the tool for change was the same tool that cause your downfall. After all was it not you that said that once you release something online it remains there for posterity.I got news for you cyber dedo nothing beats real and true action the actual hands on approach to implement change.

Well Mr. Snitch you made your own bed now rest in it...So bask in your words CYBER DEDO :

“I snitch and will continue to snitch. I'm all around and take pics of you, your houses, cars and your license plates and turn them in too. I would love for any one of you idiots try to swell up on me. I'm waiting!!!!”

Wow how inspiring the words of a new generation....

PS: Maybe you should change your username to Goldfinger..lol
zapata

United States

#22 Sep 20, 2012
deja de andar de limosnero! mamon of the 33rd degree!
Como cuando andas de cagalero in crystal o cuando te tiene bien clavado el padrecito en el alter no te acuerdas de ls pobres? The vatican is filthy rich. so much so that they have their own bank. and andas de limosnero? you really dont know what verguenza is do you? you are a bi-polar futhermucker arent you? you go from caga palo to santito.
Chicano

San Antonio, TX

#23 Sep 20, 2012
zapata wrote:
deja de andar de limosnero! mamon of the 33rd degree!
Como cuando andas de cagalero in crystal o cuando te tiene bien clavado el padrecito en el alter no te acuerdas de ls pobres? The vatican is filthy rich. so much so that they have their own bank. and andas de limosnero? you really dont know what verguenza is do you? you are a bi-polar futhermucker arent you? you go from caga palo to santito.
Anyway San Anto as I was saying.....Wait a minute did you hear that? Huhmmmm?
Well its not important it maybe just Zapata taking pictures to see if he can check the expiration date on the cans of food to turn us in to the San Antonio Charity Board...

But yeah, San Anto we are on the corner of Nolan and Hackberry and like I said our main needs are:
•laundry detergent
•tomato sauce
•cream of mushroom
•coffee creamer
•sugar
•toilet paper
•little travel supplies (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, razors, toothbrushes)
•clothing (socks, underwear, pants, jackets, pull-overs,...)
•blankets
•cleaning supplies
zapata

United States

#24 Sep 20, 2012
Te ta esperando la camarada! she wants to donate "una chinga de perro" to you! whats a matter weasa your afraid of the "cara a cara" thing you were talking about? well maybe you can handle "cara a culo" thing in my new release "masons y mamones"!
Chicano

San Antonio, TX

#25 Sep 20, 2012
zapata wrote:
Te ta esperando la camarada! she wants to donate "una chinga de perro" to you! whats a matter weasa your afraid of the "cara a cara" thing you were talking about? well maybe you can handle "cara a culo" thing in my new release "masons y mamones"!
Chill out Goldfinger esos son royos de la Junior High chapetio you know what I mean when I say Cara a Cara if you have something to say just say it idiot. What the hell do you think Topix is for real are you that destranpado y estupido that you think you are in "The Hunger Games" because your out there taking pictures of people houses....lol Pero ya te dije chapetio ya sabes donde vivo if you wont to push it up a notch and you know what si le quiere entrar La Camarada pues hay estoy....Did I make myself clear or do you now think your "The Running Man".....lol Give me a Break Stolie.
san anto

United States

#26 Sep 20, 2012
listen here people its sounds like camarada is a housewife with her job.i run a businees.i dont know what kinda job el zapatos does.but what chicano does IS VERY DANGEROUS.OVER ON HACKBERRY N NOLAN STREETS ARE ALOT OF WINOS CRACK HEADS PROSTITUTES HOMELESS
N TO LET THEM IN IS A RISK YOU NEVER KNOW WHOS WALKING IN A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN.MENTAL PHSYCOS.I CARRY A GUN FOR PROTECTION IN THAT PLACE.BUT WE WILL BE DROPPING OFF SOME STUFF OR JUST MAIL A MONEY ORDER.
zapata

United States

#27 Sep 20, 2012
Asi me imagine que te ivas a wheatar enfrentartele a la mera chingona de cristal, la camarada.
And it sounded like la mera verdad quando saliste vien chingon de las nahuas del pope, casi gritando, y con el pecho saltado "aqui en cristal, se arreglan las cosas cara a cara!" what a bold statement! ah mamon! para nada, nomas paque le corras detras del los huevos del priest. le tienes un miedo a la camarada! NO CHINGON? tienes miedo que te dejen tirado comiendo sangre enpolvada no chiquito? asi como le tocas el pito al padricito asi debes de back up what you say! chapete maricon.
Chicano

San Antonio, TX

#28 Sep 20, 2012
zapata wrote:
Asi me imagine que te ivas a wheatar enfrentartele a la mera chingona de cristal, la camarada.
And it sounded like la mera verdad quando saliste vien chingon de las nahuas del pope, casi gritando, y con el pecho saltado "aqui en cristal, se arreglan las cosas cara a cara!" what a bold statement! ah mamon! para nada, nomas paque le corras detras del los huevos del priest. le tienes un miedo a la camarada! NO CHINGON? tienes miedo que te dejen tirado comiendo sangre enpolvada no chiquito? asi como le tocas el pito al padricito asi debes de back up what you say! chapete maricon.
Lol.....Mira "Cape Crusader" you can try to spin this around all you want. You can try to turn this into a barrio showdown against me and that Cucaracha aka La Camarada but that aint going to work you that "Stolie" aya ella lo que quiera ser con su vida nomas que no venga aqui con sus mentiras because I know her only to well. In case you havent figure this out "Lord of the Idiots" this is a free speech forum. You on the other hand think TOPIX is real thats why your out there like a nut with a loose screw making youtube videos and calling in the news media on yourself not to mention the fact that you are out there putting homemade signs on the side of the road with cuss words and maldiciones insulting politicians yet you do all this for what? You dont organize people for city council meetings, you dont come out on the news stating your concerns you instead conduct hidden interviews like a coward. You also dont write your name on those idiotic signs that you place on the roadside. If you in fact took up that role as a leader of exposing corruption by actually taking an active stand that is the definition of "CARA a CARA" not that stupid asinine mentality of going knocking on peoples door for barrio chingas.. What are you in junior high...Pero si eso quieres ya sabes donde vivo tu y la camarada.
Chicano

San Antonio, TX

#29 Sep 20, 2012
san anto wrote:
listen here people its sounds like camarada is a housewife with her job.i run a businees.i dont know what kinda job el zapatos does.but what chicano does IS VERY DANGEROUS.OVER ON HACKBERRY N NOLAN STREETS ARE ALOT OF WINOS CRACK HEADS PROSTITUTES HOMELESS
N TO LET THEM IN IS A RISK YOU NEVER KNOW WHOS WALKING IN A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN.MENTAL PHSYCOS.I CARRY A GUN FOR PROTECTION IN THAT PLACE.BUT WE WILL BE DROPPING OFF SOME STUFF OR JUST MAIL A MONEY ORDER.
Yeah San Anto it is in fact a bad neighborhood what happens is that there is alot of people moving in from all over, Mexico,Salvador, Ecuador, Panama, and they clash with the black residents that were here. Cantinas are poping out left and right over here. And from what I hear its all cartel money. The black gangs that were out here got their butts kick by Ms13 those guys are taking over. Last month we had a vato from Ms13 who wanted out so he stayed a couple of nights until one night he went out to buy cigarrettes and we havent seen him anymore and nobody knows where he is. This is another world the Westside is heaven compared to over here. The older Chicano gangs still run the Westside but over here son puros immigrants clicking together for protection.But the violence is more barbaric these guys go at it with machetes and plain old filas.
zapata

United States

#30 Sep 20, 2012
Oh I see, with the camarada you take a stand against drugs, bien chingon, because she is a girl. and your anonymous but why dont you tell all the ms13 what you think about drug dealers?? nevermaind dont tell me, Ill tell why, because your a coward!.........of course it could be that your too busy looking at their dick, being that you hang with preists and are afraid of hard work! Ponte a trabajar! no hagas el papel del "santito" you lazy ass weasa!
san anto

United States

#31 Sep 20, 2012
listen zapatos i dont care if you 3 dont like each other.but compare cristal n chorrizo springs to the east side n man you al have it easy.in those small towns everbody knows everybody.over here you cant trust even your own race.thiers actually hoods that are gang injunctions.surrounded by a line on the city map.theyll kill you for a dime of crack.i know n chicano knows people like that gang members.the real ones.they dont care about thier life n yours
zapata

United States

#32 Sep 20, 2012
Those are the rules of prison..........y a nadie se le prede el foco that we live in a cage! While the land sits there doing nothing.......... it tells me we as humans were at one point, taken from it. and it is because of that very fact that we have to live like animals ..........dog eat dog. and the catholic church laughs! crushing any signs of betterment.

I say "liberate the land"
camarada

Universal City, TX

#33 Sep 20, 2012
chicano so funny changing stories i wonder where hes going this weekend paris por favor the farthest hell go is as far as his flip flops take me which aint far considering they were on clearance at the dollar general since winter shit is coming in and also you want a girl to go look for you verguenza te debe dar dijiendo ese jale en topix quieres que una ruca te busque pa peliar youre a dumbass omg but youre welcome to home aqui tengo un vate con tu nombre chicano
Chicano

San Antonio, TX

#34 Sep 20, 2012
zapata wrote:
Oh I see, with the camarada you take a stand against drugs, bien chingon, because she is a girl. and your anonymous but why dont you tell all the ms13 what you think about drug dealers?? nevermaind dont tell me, Ill tell why, because your a coward!.........of course it could be that your too busy looking at their dick, being that you hang with preists and are afraid of hard work! Ponte a trabajar! no hagas el papel del "santito" you lazy ass weasa!
Lol……Don’t make me laugh by comparing that dime bag selling tecata to these East Side gangs. Hell why don’t you come here with your idiot ideas and start taking pictures in my neighborhood or try calling in the media. Hell by the end of the day they will probably find your body floating in the San Antonio River with your camera stuck down your rectum.

The fact is idiot I live in reality where people actually live and die not in your Little House on the Prairie Fantasy world . And another thing Stolie there you go again blaming everybody for your own misfortunes. Hell I don’t see no dam Indians , Baptist, or any other religions out here trying to help the inner city victims of violence so stick to your tattle tale videos of dead cats and road side trash you wont survive in the real world maybe that explains why your so infatuated by that dime bag selling tecata La Camarada who you probably think is Camelia la Tejana…..lol
camarada

Universal City, TX

#35 Sep 20, 2012
well the way you make me out to be is camelia thank you chicano pestoso did you brush youre teeth today or bathed tired of walking oh i see myself now is like camelia makes me feel alot better thanks guys for making chicano admit im better than him
camarada

Universal City, TX

#36 Sep 20, 2012
i think chicano is just jeolous porque me muevo mas que el
zapata

United States

#37 Sep 20, 2012
East side? so priests and masons dont do it for you anymore huh? now you need black salomi! its no wonder you are playing the "santito"! you want some of that chocolate. damn! you are a sick puppy! no wonder you are pidiendo blankets, toilet paper, what you want fishnet panty hose too? what else would complete your fantasy? oh yeah, cleaning supplies pa cuando te sacen la caca! If your anal orfice is that deep you need to come to the border and smuggle a kilo of brown! Wow chicano I didnt know you were that talented.
If you really wanna makes some money, stop in crystal so that camarada can rip you a new asshole! then you can really sing "were in the money"
Chicano

San Antonio, TX

#38 Sep 21, 2012
Well to begin with Im Catholic and Catholics cant be Masons so there goes your imbecile theory. Anyway I can see here that once again Mr.Snitch that you are cornered and continue to want to change the subject. But that doesn’t phase me out one bit just the fact that we established the fact that you’re a nut living in the fantasy world thinking you’re the Cape Crusader of Dimmit County is enough. But I will definitely say this that all your rollos son onda de Chapetio dedo. As for that dime bag selling Camarada the only new azzholes she tears up is ripping off innocent people by forging documents and charging outlandish fees for documents not woth the ink their printed on. And since you like being a snitch why don’t you report her to the State Notary Public Board or tambien te gussta tapar le el ojo al macho…..lol

Later Snitch...
camelia

Universal City, TX

#39 Sep 21, 2012
now you are not a mason not this month this month youre a dealer from the east side stfu before i call my carteles pa que les lambas el culo lmao
zapata

Laredo, TX

#40 Sep 21, 2012
Chicano wrote:
Well to begin with Im Catholic and Catholics cant be Masons so there goes your imbecile theory. Anyway I can see here that once again Mr.Snitch that you are cornered and continue to want to change the subject. But that doesn’t phase me out one bit just the fact that we established the fact that you’re a nut living in the fantasy world thinking you’re the Cape Crusader of Dimmit County is enough. But I will definitely say this that all your rollos son onda de Chapetio dedo. As for that dime bag selling Camarada the only new azzholes she tears up is ripping off innocent people by forging documents and charging outlandish fees for documents not woth the ink their printed on. And since you like being a snitch why don’t you report her to the State Notary Public Board or tambien te gussta tapar le el ojo al macho…..lol
Later Snitch...
Ok limosnero..........let me see if I got this right, you come out of hiding and all of a sudden out of nowhere, to talk about my video, now dont get me wrong, any attention is good, but It makes me wonder how many sleepless nights youve had over my videos success! Great! oh by the way heres the video

I guess it wouldnt hurt to mention it after all its going on 1900 hits. You cant imagine the joy it gives me to watch you squirm with its success, especially after so much time! Even I had forgotten about it. Thanks again for reminding people about my abilities. Maybe camarada and I will team up and donate some soap so that you can wash your face! or condoms or something.Tell you what give us the address where we can send it to, OK limosnero?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
julia la de uvalde 13 min saldana y 26
nydia palomo and michael camarillo 39 min ccc 10
Alicia Bustamante 4 hr Crystal City 19
Robert Ramos 12 hr Ruben 21
el suicide is out 12 hr SAN ANTO 15
Who's that under age chubby dark girl with Cris... 12 hr SAN ANTO 7
Where are the Lopez sisters at? 12 hr SAN ANTO 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crystal City Mortgages