carrizo/crystal
none

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2013
we need the white folks to come back and run crystal city just look at carrizo then look at this dump of cystal what a dam shame.
Concern Citizen

Lockhart, TX

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Carrizo is being run by Hispanic, Mario Martinez. He had been the City Manager for 26 years.

Here in Crystal we do not let them do their jobs n politic come into place. So, we change City Manager every 3 years,average.
san anto

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2013
I say let cristal keep,going,down till only the stray dogs are left.because of EMBIDIA TOWARDS,ONE ANOTHER,IS WHY YOUR GOING DOWN.AND GUESS WHAT NOBODY WILL COME TO HELP YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BACKWARDS ATTITUDE TOWARDS OTHERS SO STAY IN YOUR HELL HOLE CAUSE WE DONT CARE,ABOUT YOU CAUSE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES.EVEYBODY AROUND YOU HAS MALLS STORES WAL,MARTS BUT YOU .WHY CAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DO BUSINESS IN THAT CROOKET TOWN WE ALL,KNOW THAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan urabazo ( el ub) 17 min jaja 3
Free Summer Pass! If you pass the GED exam 3 hr El Chava 3
Waterpark 2018 construction begins :) 6 hr El Chava 6
We use to eat hot pockets together 17 hr Chava 3
Our kids schools 17 hr tu padre 10
Sacred Heart Catholic Church looking great 18 hr HawgAlum 7
New Crystal City High School opening 20 hr Chava 18

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance