First Prev
of 3
Next Last
camarada

United States

#1 May 18, 2012
talks to much like a bitch hes around 70 lives on west zapata 3 houses down the park blue house his wife claims to be monique has advise for everyone im wondering is he nuts
compa

United States

#2 May 18, 2012
un viejo metiche aparte yo nunca habia sabido que los hombres eran chismosos pero a su edad no tiene mas que hacer pobre viejillo desincho usa pampers
cristal

United States

#3 May 18, 2012
si me quieres VENIR A CAMBIAR LA PAMPER?TE ESPERA UNA SORPRESA.di cuando, y camarada de perdida no estoy retrasado mental como tu y bola de estupidos lo chismoso se me pego de todos ustedes basura,y si vivo por la west zapata street y que?
compa

United States

#4 May 18, 2012
todavia peliando con las viejas
clarissa

Muldoon, TX

#6 May 19, 2012
horny old man im to good for you you stink plus i dont like old men who talk bad about other girls real men dont talk
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#7 May 22, 2012
ves cristal i have alot of friends i dont discriminate its none of my biz what they do we are just friends bi=ut youre kool with people they got youre back
lol

United States

#8 May 24, 2012
Whos the old man
lol

United States

#9 May 24, 2012
Paque le asen caso a ese camarada no le sigan la onda porque nomas quiere ser popular y pone puro pendejadas se mete en todo los topix cuando se den quenta quein es le van a poner una cinga paque se le quite la mana ser metiche
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 27, 2012
muy chingon ponmela tu no mandes ni esperes a nadie tu mero
nightmare

United States

#11 May 27, 2012
camarada your chicken shit your balls grow everytime you hide behind your computer.dont make me laugh.
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#12 May 28, 2012
im glad i make u laugh this shit is just playing
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#13 May 28, 2012
make all the jokes you want i dont give a damm who i am is who i always well be i know you crystal i now youre smart i can tell by the way you talk just leave me out of it
nasty

Crystal City, TX

#14 May 28, 2012
go back to the stAte hospital....
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#16 May 31, 2012
what i need to boost my ego are you talking about me today i miss youre gossip ill be at the graduation today if anybody wants to tell me something ill be wearing a pink shirt ann my 300 dollar cowboy boots anyone has something to say im there
lol

Crystal City, TX

#17 May 31, 2012
wow, you really want every one to see you get your @ss kicked
lmao

Crystal City, TX

#18 May 31, 2012
Jessica I feel so sorry for your children. I would be so embarrassed if you were my mother. grow up
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#19 May 31, 2012
dont feel sorry for my kids my baby is 20 they dont lack anything cars trucks computers laptops wis x-box feel sorry for youre poor ass and as for you imao keep envying bitch feel sorry for youre stupid ass hoe but hey keep it coming i love the attention and as for lol dont get excited about my ass it takes two or three of you to do it plus ill be waiting to see how much guts you have my daughter can even take you butthole lmao
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#20 May 31, 2012
ill bet you 1000 bks you wont even go no clothes no education no ride poor bitch if you hungry i can hook you up and if embarrased try the food bank i donate all the time for people like you see you wouldnt wanna be you
lmao

Crystal City, TX

#21 May 31, 2012
please your own daughter even talks crap about you
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jun 1, 2012
u dont know crap bitch you just jeolous a hater cause you dirt poor live month by month on da lonestar poor slutget a job and my daughters love me dont even talk smack you probably a lesbian unwanted the kind that doesnt even sHAVE I PITY YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Rolan? 1 hr yes_its_the_truth 5
Veronica Ynosencio 1 hr Linda 3
Cibi Perez 1 hr Stop cibi Perez 1
Is it true about the high school principle? 2 hr Stop cibi Perez 7
Roland (rolie) cervera (Oct '11) 10 hr Lopez 3
Rallo with man in shower in the jail 12 hr Cristal 16
Our kids schools 13 hr y que 56

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance