joe

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Wat happen is it true
not to be mean

Lockhart, TX

#2 Jan 25, 2013
but dammm!!!! all these fake ppl saying they knew her and saying rip. what's really mind blowing is how instead of saying good things about her and how great of a person she was all these lowlifes are posting pics of her getting high and having these big ol blunts! lol really ? do u ppl not realize how ghetto that looks like she made an impact on others not show kids how to do drugs and party. so sad and such a waste just thought u ppl should know how trashy it looks
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jan 26, 2013
i knew sara for a long time she is a good person so what if she parties who doesnt she was nice helpful sincere and beautiful and young my condolences to her and her family you had a beautiful life no matter what people say there all snakes youre true friends miss you r.i.p sarah you will be missed
not to be mean

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 26, 2013
camarada wrote:
i knew sara for a long time she is a good person so what if she parties who doesnt she was nice helpful sincere and beautiful and young my condolences to her and her family you had a beautiful life no matter what people say there all snakes youre true friends miss you r.i.p sarah you will be missed
no one said she wasn't a good person at heart & i feel for her family i truly do... no one deserves to die in such a horrible way but damm don't put her business out there for the world to see how getting high was the "COOL" thing to do smh if that was truly my friend id put her on a pedastole of a wonderful person full of life not make her & her friends look like pure basura!
shut up please

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2013
I'm sorry but smoking pot doesn't make you a trashy person. I admired the person she was just the way she was. Pot and all. Whether or not I knew her personally or not. Every time I saw a picture of her, she had the biggest beautiful smile that no one else had and she wasn't afraid to be who she was. Like it or not, she seemed like she lived her days so please shut the f*ck up and go smoke a joint or something and maybe you won't be this bitter person behind Topix talking trash about somebody that can't even defend themselves anymore. Heaven gained an awesome angel. RIP Sara
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 27, 2013
true r.i.p sarah we all love u you were always you never trying to be someone else or pretending you were great just the way you were
just bought the newspaper

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 5, 2013
What happend to Sara Lopez ?How did she die?
voter

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 5, 2013
y is everybody her best friend now that she died? people look stupid on face book saying this and that. you know who you is
Geneva

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Sara had friends of all walks of life. She may not have been bff's with all of them, but friends they definitely were. She was an amazing person and that's y her funeral was packed with people of all different statures. EVERYBODY loved her.
Friend

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Well said
Yup

Eagle Pass, TX

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Geneva wrote:
Sara had friends of all walks of life. She may not have been bff's with all of them, but friends they definitely were. She was an amazing person and that's y her funeral was packed with people of all different statures. EVERYBODY loved her.

Very well said! Although yes some are fake friends now all saying they miss her, but Sara knew so many people and touched so many people. At times I don't think Sara knew herself just how many friends she really did have that loved her and cared for her very much. Just because you didn't see Sara talking to someone yourself, doesn't mean Sara didn't know them and Sara didn't make an impact on there life.
hers

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Your gonna be missed Sara
Get Real

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 8, 2013
I think some of you missed the point trying to be made here. It's not so much how she lived her life that some people are questioning. It's more of the fact that some of the pictures are very disrespectful and hurtful to the family of this young woman. I know my children aren't perfect but they are all very respectful and very well liked by many people of all walks of life. As a mother and grandmother, and God forbid anything like this should ever happen to any of my kids, the last thing I would want to see or read about is the party life and pictures of it. How do you think it would make her mother feel if she saw the pictures? Keep it between friends is all I ask on behalf of the family. Please, we all love her very much and this isn't the way to celebrate her life...
hers

United States

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Get Real wrote:
I think some of you missed the point trying to be made here. It's not so much how she lived her life that some people are questioning. It's more of the fact that some of the pictures are very disrespectful and hurtful to the family of this young woman. I know my children aren't perfect but they are all very respectful and very well liked by many people of all walks of life. As a mother and grandmother, and God forbid anything like this should ever happen to any of my kids, the last thing I would want to see or read about is the party life and pictures of it. How do you think it would make her mother feel if she saw the pictures? Keep it between friends is all I ask on behalf of the family. Please, we all love her very much and this isn't the way to celebrate her life...
kudnt of said it ne better
Legacy

Uvalde, TX

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Someone told me once, " don't care what people say about me, I'm going to live my way".
In a sense, we all live our way.
The problem is that we leave memories (sometimes bad), pictures (sometimes not so pleasant), and our mistakes behind.
Unfortunately, there are those who will keep reminding others of how we lived and the families we leave behind suffer through that.
I say leave this young lady alone. She is not with us anymore, let her rest.
just saying

United States

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Ya just let her rest in peace. There is nothing we can do. What's done is done stop living in the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Rolan? 1 hr yes_its_the_truth 5
Veronica Ynosencio 1 hr Linda 3
Cibi Perez 1 hr Stop cibi Perez 1
Is it true about the high school principle? 2 hr Stop cibi Perez 7
Roland (rolie) cervera (Oct '11) 10 hr Lopez 3
Rallo with man in shower in the jail 12 hr Cristal 16
Our kids schools 13 hr y que 56

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance