San Anto you thought nobody would fin...

San Anto you thought nobody would find out who you are

Posted in the Crystal City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Let it be known

Pearsall, TX

#1 Oct 18, 2012
The moment that everybody's been waiting for! I already know, who wants to know? No Job, lives with his mom on Crockett street going towards the park
what

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 18, 2012
The most interesting man in the world is a fake? What a shock!
Wow

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 18, 2012
I want to finally know his identity,post more info please...
san anto

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
well well well jackasses if im on crockett street in cristal why is it that i can see LOOP 410 N FREDRICKSBURG ROAD JACKASSES .YOU ALL WISH I LIVED IN THAT DUMP N WOW WHY YOU SO INTRESTED IN SAN ANTO CAUSEIM NOT INTRESTED IN LOWLIFES
camote

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 18, 2012
san anto wrote:
well well well jackasses if im on crockett street in cristal why is it that i can see LOOP 410 N FREDRICKSBURG ROAD JACKASSES .YOU ALL WISH I LIVED IN THAT DUMP N WOW WHY YOU SO INTRESTED IN SAN ANTO CAUSEIM NOT INTRESTED IN LOWLIFES
I can't tell that you're not interested! You keep posting shit.
How can you live in S.A. and spend everyday on topix?
Let it be known

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2012
san anto wrote:
cut your shit because I will put you on blast who you are.. You wish you lived in SA! BD
ese

Haslet, TX

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Fred rd/ 410 is not exactly something to brag about.
Let it be known

Hondo, TX

#9 Oct 18, 2012
ese wrote:
Fred rd/ 410 is not exactly something to brag about.
lol! You're right pinche pendejo
san anto

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2012
listen lowlifes MY ZIP CODE IS 78212 KY HOOD IS TOBIN HILL HISTORIC NIEGHBOORHOOD. NOT 78839 AND A POT HOLE FILLED TOWN LIKE CRISTAL JACKASSES.HA HA GETTING READY TO GOT TO THE BIZ ON FRED ROAD.SOLO WHO IS LIVING IN STYLE N WHO IS LIVING IN A SHACK WITH A SHITTY YARD LOWLIFES
san anto

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2012
andLET IT BE KNOWN SAN ANTO DOESNT GET INTIMIDATED SO I CHALLANGE YOU TO POST THAT GUYS NAME ON CROOCKETT CAUSE IT ANIT ME WEASLE
Lmao

Hondo, TX

#12 Oct 19, 2012
san anto wrote:
listen lowlifes MY ZIP CODE IS 78212 KY HOOD IS TOBIN HILL HISTORIC NIEGHBOORHOOD. NOT 78839 AND A POT HOLE FILLED TOWN LIKE CRISTAL JACKASSES.HA HA GETTING READY TO GOT TO THE BIZ ON FRED ROAD.SOLO WHO IS LIVING IN STYLE N WHO IS LIVING IN A SHACK WITH A SHITTY YARD LOWLIFES
fu ck you! You live on topic you lowlife piece of shit, this is your zip code pendejo
san anto

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2012
another VATO POBRE QUE LE TIENE EMBIDIA HA SAN ANTO .HEY JUST BECAUSE YOUR ASSIS ALL POOR NLIVE IN A SHITHOLE DOESNT MEAN I FEEL SORRY FIR YOUR ASS LMAO.MAN UP WEASEL N GET A CAREER A JOB BUT ALL YOU DO IS SELL DOPE
comment

Houston, TX

#14 Oct 19, 2012
U must not have a real job cause u make comments about every topic every ten to fifteen mins and u think u know better then us when ur really some sad lonely guy who cant get a job a gf and u did not finish high school u dont have any money u probly sit at the libary all day till ur mommy comes hm to tell u ur still here u dont have a life if u dont like crystal so much then leave our town alone and comment on s.a topix and go be a big shoot oh u cant ur a loser and u will continue to make comments cause ur a Big nobody ur a loser
san anto

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2012
look lowlifes heres the deal .i come to the biz n everybodys doing thier job ther adults n get paid above minimum wage so i got time to kll its one of the comforts of years of hard work.now if i want i come n if i dont i dont.you clowns are the ones living off unemployment and just work a couple off months in MOOREHEAD OR FARGO MAYBE CROOKSTON.I KNOW YOUR KIND BUNCH OF SCAMMERS USING THE SYSTEM.WE ACTUALLY PAY ALL KINDS OF TAXES SO YOU JACKASSES CAN SURVIVE.SO YOU ARE LIVING OF SAN ANTO'S TAXES LOWLIFES.Y SI NO FUERA POR JENTE COMO SAN ANTO SE MURIERAN DE HAMBRE WEASLES
camarada

United States

#17 Oct 20, 2012
who is san anto i dont know no matter where he lives or does hes special if he lives in town i would love to be his friend we are not all low lifeslike some people claim look at me san anto they talk bull everyday i admit some of it is true some is not but to hell with them there no better
san anto

United States

#18 Oct 20, 2012
yea thats true theres some GOOD FOLK IN CRISTAL.BUT SAN ANTO LIKES PUTTING THOSE LOWLIFES DOWN WHERE THEY BELONG LOWER THAN A SNAKE.STARTING WITH LET IT BE KNOWN .LMAO .CHICANO JR N OTHERS.BOLA DE TRAMPAS
La XuXa - Chucha

Wyandotte, OK

#19 Nov 11, 2012
FOR SALE...SE VENDE TROCA RATONERA Y FISHFRY
TACO TRUCK (22 YRS OLD), RUNS OKAY...SOMETIMES NEEDS A PUSH, OLD EQUIPMENT, FRIER STILL WORKS MOST OF THE TIME, NEEDS HEALTH INSPECTION, SEVERAL RATS UNDER FLOOR BOARDS...LOCATED CORNER OF FREDERICKSBURG RD AND LOOP 410...CONTACT SAN ANTO FOR POSSIBLE TRADE OR CASH SALE $300 OR BEST OFFER
meee

United States

#21 Nov 19, 2012
lmao
Ccresident

United States

#22 Nov 19, 2012
La XuXa - Chucha wrote:
FOR SALE...SE VENDE TROCA RATONERA Y FISHFRY
TACO TRUCK (22 YRS OLD), RUNS OKAY...SOMETIMES NEEDS A PUSH, OLD EQUIPMENT, FRIER STILL WORKS MOST OF THE TIME, NEEDS HEALTH INSPECTION, SEVERAL RATS UNDER FLOOR BOARDS...LOCATED CORNER OF FREDERICKSBURG RD AND LOOP 410...CONTACT SAN ANTO FOR POSSIBLE TRADE OR CASH SALE $300 OR BEST OFFER
LMFAO
Trap skwad

Houston, TX

#23 Dec 3, 2012
That area is 78201 and fredickburg and 410 is a bunch of biz like colleges and mickey ds im from san antonio s.e presa and south cross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
property taxes 3 hr Chava 2
We need a mayor that will body slam the opposit... 3 hr Chava 2
Rosa Garza 4 hr Acual 2
vanessa ynfante 5 hr Eww 4
You people are just FAT! 8 hr el chava 7
wheres daddy 8 hr el chava 26
Dishmann is san .anta 18 hr Christine Dishman 6

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance