Looking for old friendsTHE WILD BUNCH...

Looking for old friendsTHE WILD BUNCH------

Posted in the Crystal City Forum

grow up

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2010
starting all over wrote:
I am looking for my old friends..Roseie Guevara,Irma martinez,Martha Serna,Fina Ramirez,Jane Rodriguez,Rosemary Rios,Chata Tovar,Chata cervera. thinking about moving back to crystal and maybe they might consider moving too!!! help
I've heard people say they want to move from Crystal City but, I've never heard people say they want to move back. Maybe your old bunch moved on with their lives.
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

#4 Sep 22, 2010
you're right, however i am planning on opening up either a bowling alley or a skating place.i grew up in crystal and thats where i want to retire...
Retiree

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Those are all good ladies with caring families. Topix is not the place to mention names, someone will try to hurt them. Crystal City is as any town, it is up to the individual what kind of life you make for yourself anywhere. Respect yourself, respect others and you will find happiness and peace of mind. I love Crystal City and sure hope that you decide to open a business here. Please do not listen to the negative comments!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoodrat 1 hr Chava 10
why does san anto make tamales for christmas (Dec '14) 1 hr Chava 31
Voting Hillary 1 hr Texas 10
Emmy Ann 4 hr Carrizo 5
Adriana Gutierrez, Ester and Joseph's love tria... 15 hr El Rey 3
Ester and Joseph 16 hr CCC 8
Since walkout 17 hr Puzzled 6

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance