First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 21, 2011
Why are people so proud of showing off their hickies especially taking a picture and posting it on Facebook? That is so classless and tacky.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2011
Wow wrote:
Why are people so proud of showing off their hickies especially taking a picture and posting it on Facebook? That is so classless and tacky.
I agree that is so ghetto, and I know other places you can put a hicky on that is not so revealing. LOL
saywhat

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2011
I forget I have them all over. So I'm all being myself and I get people checking me out you see. I you know there like thinking something. Then after a few stare downs I remember I have them! It's so funny. I'm like I'm reliving my childhood folks it's not like you never did it? HA HA HA
san anto

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2011
I saw a girl full of hickies all over her body legs neck arms even. on her face so I walk up to her and tell her man they sure love u a lot look at all those hickies. she said those ain't hickies I have cirrhosis of the liver n hepitiates c I said OOOPS MY BAD
maria

Vidor, TX

#5 Aug 22, 2011
go eat at LUBBY's or TACO CABANA all the girls there always have them.
Yuk

Austin, TX

#6 Aug 22, 2011
saywhat wrote:
I forget I have them all over. So I'm all being myself and I get people checking me out you see. I you know there like thinking something. Then after a few stare downs I remember I have them! It's so funny. I'm like I'm reliving my childhood folks it's not like you never did it? HA HA HA
It's amazing how you praise yourself with all the hickies you claim to get. I am sure your parents love seeing you with all that around your body. I have never and would never want to have hickies as it is trashy and ghetto looking. From the sounds of your response, you lack some education. I think that instead of going around and getting hickies, you should use that time to go back to school. Good luck with your endeavors.
san anto

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2011
to say what when. a couple needs to mark each others neck or anywhere else to show the men and women HEY IM TAKEN I GOTTA MATE can't u see my hickies it actually means in people eyes that you all as a couple don't trust each other n have to advertise it when they love u for real n trust you for real you don't need hickies its called being FAITHFUL to each other so if you get married r u gonna tell ur husband HONEY IM OFF TO WORK OR SHOPPING MAKE ME A HICKIE SO THEY WONT MAKE ANY MOVES ON ME that's why they have a thing called A WEDDING RING
nitro

Universal City, TX

#8 Aug 22, 2011
san anto wrote:
to say what when. a couple needs to mark each others neck or anywhere else to show the men and women HEY IM TAKEN I GOTTA MATE can't u see my hickies it actually means in people eyes that you all as a couple don't trust each other n have to advertise it when they love u for real n trust you for real you don't need hickies its called being FAITHFUL to each other so if you get married r u gonna tell ur husband HONEY IM OFF TO WORK OR SHOPPING MAKE ME A HICKIE SO THEY WONT MAKE ANY MOVES ON ME that's why they have a thing called A WEDDING RING
i thaugt you were a man you sound more like a bi+ch
san anto

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2011
listen here nitro I am a man more expierence than u more rich than u more powerful than u CHAVALITO do u have a girlfriend or is it ur hand n some pornos videos n if you have a girlfriend does she have any class or is it the local skank that's been around the block a couple of times fan u afford a diamond ring for her my wife wears a half carat gold wedding band n u ESE does ur thumb touch ur fingers already from all the masturbating u do to yourself or maybe IF u have a skanky girlfriend she calls you different guys names when your screwing her but what do you care its all you can afford a skank but don't forget to leave her a HICKI cause she's yours nOW I got a BUSINESS to go run what r u accomplishing. today NOTHING. DONT FORGET THAT HICKEY ON THAT SKANK OF YOURS ESE IF SHE HAS ANY ROOM LEFT ON HER NECK IF NO PUT IT ON HER ASS EVERYBODY SEES IT ANYWAYS
san anto

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2011
read ur stuff on bigger girls NITRO n if you a SKANK the just reverse everything n make a HICKIE on ur boyfriend make sure u mark him good cause I'm sure they will be fighting over his ass where else can u find a toothless guy crosseyed with a wetback hair cut but hey no messes with ur man what a catch (SKANK DEL VIDRIO aka CRISTAL)
stupid

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2011
san anto wrote:
listen here nitro I am a man more expierence than u more rich than u more powerful than u CHAVALITO do u have a girlfriend or is it ur hand n some pornos videos n if you have a girlfriend does she have any class or is it the local skank that's been around the block a couple of times fan u afford a diamond ring for her my wife wears a half carat gold wedding band n u ESE does ur thumb touch ur fingers already from all the masturbating u do to yourself or maybe IF u have a skanky girlfriend she calls you different guys names when your screwing her but what do you care its all you can afford a skank but don't forget to leave her a HICKI cause she's yours nOW I got a BUSINESS to go run what r u accomplishing. today NOTHING. DONT FORGET THAT HICKEY ON THAT SKANK OF YOURS ESE IF SHE HAS ANY ROOM LEFT ON HER NECK IF NO PUT IT ON HER ASS EVERYBODY SEES IT ANYWAYS
It seems like you're talking from experience "ESE" Ya callate el osico!!! And if you have a business to run, what kind of business is it, you must not have very many clients, if you're always on topix! And stop with your Cholo language you sound so f*cking stupid! Are you trying to intimidate people with that ghetto way of speaking or what?'Cause it sounds like plain trash to me!
san anto

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2011
tas hablando con un vat de 53 anos veterano de la corre y El servicio para mi tu dress un huerguillo cagado que no turned nada yo soy El mero chingon y yo doy Las ordenes ha ti te compro. chavalito te doy 100 dollares y me hases Los pinches mandados oh si te crelles muy chingon le doy la orden ha mis soldados chapete tu y nadien me dice. que haga yo tengo mis rallas y tu NADA TU TAS MAS ABAJO QUE YO estoy en mi officina way y tu habajo de un mesquite esprando Las estampillas NO TIENES NADA ESE
stupid

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2011
san anto wrote:
tas hablando con un vat de 53 anos veterano de la corre y El servicio para mi tu dress un huerguillo cagado que no turned nada yo soy El mero chingon y yo doy Las ordenes ha ti te compro. chavalito te doy 100 dollares y me hases Los pinches mandados oh si te crelles muy chingon le doy la orden ha mis soldados chapete tu y nadien me dice. que haga yo tengo mis rallas y tu NADA TU TAS MAS ABAJO QUE YO estoy en mi officina way y tu habajo de un mesquite esprando Las estampillas NO TIENES NADA ESE
Like I said, trash, trash, trash!!!!! Get off of Topix estupido! And I'm not a CHAVALO, I'm a lady Pendejo! Write me a sentence, with no pachuco pendejadas y te creo digno!!!! Oh, and you say you were in the service, Thank You, for fighting for our country!!!!!
san anto

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2011
here goes ur sentence since a simple dot bothers you. DEAR MISS OR MRS. NITRO, HOW WAS UR DAY TODAY. AS FOR ME SAME OLD SAME OLD, WENT TO THE OFFICE AT OUR BUSINESS MADE SURE W MAKE PAYROLL FOR OUR EMLOYEES.BUT YOUR STATEMENT WHICH READ AND I QUOTE.( YA CALLATE LO SICO), WAS KINDA LOW. BUT MISS OR MRS.NITRO,STUPID OR WHATEVER U WANT TO CALL URSELF.WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM A PERSON WHO SAYS IM A LADY, N SPEAKS LIKE A (CRISTAL SKANK). MAYBE MISS MRS. NITRO STUPID U JUST WANT PEOPLE TO THINK UR A LADY, N WALK AROUND WITH UR NOSE UP J THE AIR. SAYING IM A LADY, WELL MAMM THAT SHIT DONT FLY WITH ME CAUSE DEEP INSIDE,( ERES UNA MALDISIENTA, BORRACHA, HAPESTOSA GRENUDA). IN OTHER WORDS MRS MISSES LADY, (UR JUST A SKANK.) PERIOD............ THOSE ENOUGH FOR U (BANALLTE )
san anto

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2011
write me a sentence y te crello says the lady. their u go trying to MANDAR well lady I'm married to a very beautiful real lady with class n is respected in the community.we are members of OUR HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION. WE LI VE IN TOBIN HILL HISTORICAL DISTRICT IN DOWNTOWN SAN ANTONIO . OUR ZIPCODE IS 78212 LOOK IT UP LADY, U STARTED THIS HONEY IM JUST TRYING TO CHEER U ALL UP WITH SOME BULLSHIT. KNOWING THAT CRISTAL IS A BORING TOWN MAYBE A GOOD LAUGH WILL HELP. BUT I DONT NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU OR ANYBOBY OVER THEIR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT (SO CALL LADY FROM CRSTAL). I HAVE A FEELING UR ONE OF THOSE (LADIES),THAT DRESS UP ON SUNDAY GET THE BIBLE N PRETEND. UR HOLY. BUT COME MONDAY MORNING BACK TO (LAS MALDICIONES) SO I REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE. THANK YOU FOR UR PRECIOUS TIME LADY. AKA (LYING SKANK). N THIERS UR PERIOD ............
yummy

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2011
san anto wrote:
write me a sentence y te crello says the lady. their u go trying to MANDAR well lady I'm married to a very beautiful real lady with class n is respected in the community.we are members of OUR HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION. WE LI VE IN TOBIN HILL HISTORICAL DISTRICT IN DOWNTOWN SAN ANTONIO . OUR ZIPCODE IS 78212 LOOK IT UP LADY, U STARTED THIS HONEY IM JUST TRYING TO CHEER U ALL UP WITH SOME BULLSHIT. KNOWING THAT CRISTAL IS A BORING TOWN MAYBE A GOOD LAUGH WILL HELP. BUT I DONT NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU OR ANYBOBY OVER THEIR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT (SO CALL LADY FROM CRSTAL). I HAVE A FEELING UR ONE OF THOSE (LADIES),THAT DRESS UP ON SUNDAY GET THE BIBLE N PRETEND. UR HOLY. BUT COME MONDAY MORNING BACK TO (LAS MALDICIONES) SO I REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE. THANK YOU FOR UR PRECIOUS TIME LADY. AKA (LYING SKANK). N THIERS UR PERIOD ..........
LMAO!!!!! That means Laugh My Ass Off, just in case you don't know that, since you are in your 50's viejillo jediondo!!!! To be honest with you, I am NOT even an ounce of all the names you called me menso, just wanted to open you're eyes and make you see how dumb you sounded all pachuco!!! And I wasn't reffering to punctuation or sentence structure, I was reffering to the way you're speaking you sound so ghetto for a business man! As you claim! And as far as a ZIP code goes who gives a rats ass, where you're from, you can be the richest person in the world, but your vocabulary is still from the ghetto, toda via trais el vidrio en las venas!
gonzales

Texarkana, TX

#17 Aug 24, 2011
Yuk wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how you praise yourself with all the hickies you claim to get. I am sure your parents love seeing you with all that around your body. I have never and would never want to have hickies as it is trashy and ghetto looking. From the sounds of your response, you lack some education. I think that instead of going around and getting hickies, you should use that time to go back to school. Good luck with your endeavors.
You might think parents are disappointed about trashy hickies but they disappear and they are more diappointed with tatoos.
san anto

United States

#18 Aug 24, 2011
listen here yummy aka SKANK I know what LMAO means n its all fun n games to me. with people like u going around judgeing others I can talk text write express myself anyway I want to SKANK I've earned n served for my rights. you and nobody can tell me how to express myself got that SKANK. I DONT LOOK MY AGE I DONT DRINK DO DRUGS N HAVE A TREADMILL EXCERCISE EQUIPMENT N IM IN GREAT SHAPE. WHAT ABOUR YOU SKANK. I BET UR VATO OOOPS SORRY DONT WANT TO TALK GHETTO IN FRONT OF THE SKANK is one smelly ugly skinny por man, maybe even a wino who slaps his SKANK AROUND BEING YOU. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BEING OFFENDED SIDE OF YOU.ITS BULLSHIT CAUSE UR JUST S SKANK.
wera

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 24, 2011
san anto wrote:
listen here yummy aka SKANK I know what LMAO means n its all fun n games to me. with people like u going around judgeing others I can talk text write express myself anyway I want to SKANK I've earned n served for my rights. you and nobody can tell me how to express myself got that SKANK. I DONT LOOK MY AGE I DONT DRINK DO DRUGS N HAVE A TREADMILL EXCERCISE EQUIPMENT N IM IN GREAT SHAPE. WHAT ABOUR YOU SKANK. I BET UR VATO OOOPS SORRY DONT WANT TO TALK GHETTO IN FRONT OF THE SKANK is one smelly ugly skinny por man, maybe even a wino who slaps his SKANK AROUND BEING YOU. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BEING OFFENDED SIDE OF YOU.ITS BULLSHIT CAUSE UR JUST S SKANK.
you judge others on spelling did you read before posting I laugh at you because I know who you are. when I run across you I laugh at you.
san anto

United States

#20 Aug 24, 2011
WERA,if your even a wera I personaliy think ur all PIETRA n fat. I bet you can't even see your toes, I bet ur tits are all saggy n reach to ur belly ( BALLATE MARANA) . clean your house SKANK pick up your smelly stinking panties off the restroom floor.clean that toliet u sit on its all black EWW. man ur one bedroom section 8 apartment stinks.Shave ur arm pits n legs, u look like a female BIGFOOT as for having EL VIDRO IN ME I ALWAYS WILL ITS MY HOMETOWN. N YOU KNOW ME THATS GOOD WALK UP TO ME N SAY HI N I WILL SAY ( HI SMELLY SKANK ) BACK TO YOU SWEETIE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
luevano clinic gets radied!!! 1 hr names_arent_impor... 29
Looking for two chubby guys for a three-way wit... Sat Llz 9
mondey (Sep '13) Fri garcia 3
san anto fiesta time Fri SAN ANTO 4
Who is Mark of the Beast Sepulveda? Apr 19 Christy 1
Maria Julia Castillo Cisneros Apr 18 Nombre 6
European Esquinklios in Italy Apr 16 Christine Dishman 1

Crystal City Jobs

Personal Finance

Crystal City Mortgages