vira the town slut!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
VickieMayra

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Now we all know this nasty slut for a fact...1st of all this girl likes to run her mouth alot an yet says tht she can back up her own shit..but she got her azz beat by vero ...an didnt even hit her once..an thts vero was pergo at the time...vira ..is always saying that she pergnant as an excuse so they wont kick her azz....but yet the time she has been pergo shes losing them on purpose by drinkin an gettin high..wat a pendeja lil kid...and now up todate she saying she pergo once again an she going to stop drinking for a while.
who knows ...who the father is..cause this girl sleeps around to much... she cant even listen to her own mom...an yet she wants to have a kid.
tel me something else i dont know about this puta!!!! who do ya think the father is?
who

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Which Vira are you talking about?
STFU

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 22, 2009
MAYNE yALL nEED TO sERIoUSLY mIN YAllZ OWN bIZNESS! UGH nOsY aSS PEOplE... WHo SHE dOES IS heR LIfE NOT YerRZ!! aND If SHE lOOSES heR KIDS cUZ of DRInKING anD SMokiNG THATS heR PRObleM, IT dUZZEnt CONCERn NOne OF yALL wAKK aSS FKKn HATTERS!! SO you SHUT tHE fKK uP AND gO TAKE cARE oF YERR owN fKKN biZNEss!
LOL

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 23, 2009
STFU wrote:
MAYNE yALL nEED TO sERIoUSLY mIN YAllZ OWN bIZNESS! UGH nOsY aSS PEOplE... WHo SHE dOES IS heR LIfE NOT YerRZ!! aND If SHE lOOSES heR KIDS cUZ of DRInKING anD SMokiNG THATS heR PRObleM, IT dUZZEnt CONCERn NOne OF yALL wAKK aSS FKKn HATTERS!! SO you SHUT tHE fKK uP AND gO TAKE cARE oF YERR owN fKKN biZNEss!
Man Shut up! What you need to do is go back to school with your wack a$$ spelling!
stfu

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2009
VickieMayra wrote:
Now we all know this nasty slut for a fact...1st of all this girl likes to run her mouth alot an yet says tht she can back up her own shit..but she got her azz beat by vero ...an didnt even hit her once..an thts vero was pergo at the time...vira ..is always saying that she pergnant as an excuse so they wont kick her azz....but yet the time she has been pergo shes losing them on purpose by drinkin an gettin high..wat a pendeja lil kid...and now up todate she saying she pergo once again an she going to stop drinking for a while.
who knows ...who the father is..cause this girl sleeps around to much... she cant even listen to her own mom...an yet she wants to have a kid.
tel me something else i dont know about this puta!!!! who do ya think the father is?
we all know this is McDonalds greasy ass hair b*itch samantha Maldonado she is the town slut that even f*cks her own family too.
hmmmm

Muldoon, TX

#9 Dec 24, 2009
what Samantha needs is someone to kick her a$$........she talks a lot of shit but can't fight!!! hahaha!!! why you talking Samantha!! remember crystal nicole popped you in your face & you ran like a little b*tch!!! cuz she was following you remember that???? lol
lmao

United States

#11 Dec 24, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
what Samantha needs is someone to kick her a$$........she talks a lot of shit but can't fight!!! hahaha!!! why you talking Samantha!! remember crystal nicole popped you in your face & you ran like a little b*tch!!! cuz she was following you remember that???? lol
or when kassy trevino hit you in the face and you just stood there like a pendeja while she hit you!!!
heyputa

United States

#12 Dec 24, 2009
u too..U want to talk sh*t...about sam...i beat u want Ur azz kick who ever R.
HUH

Sabinal, TX

#13 Dec 25, 2009
Who the hell is this Vira chick?
lmao

United States

#14 Dec 25, 2009
heyputa wrote:
u too..U want to talk sh*t...about sam...i beat u want Ur azz kick who ever R.
go back to school and learn how to make sense.
hey hoe

United States

#15 Dec 26, 2009
WELL THIS VIRS B!TCH IS SUCH SOME HOOD-RAT FROM CC THT LOVES 2 PARTY SMOKE OUT W/ HER GANG AND HER NEW WENOTE VATO BITO LOL... DRINK IT UP GET LAID... BUT YET THIS BRUTA VIRA IS TLKN A LOT OF SHIT BOUT SAM BUT HAS SHE LOOKED AT HERSELF IN DA MUTHA FUCKIN MIRROR LATETLY????? WELL I DNT THNK SHE HAS CAUSE SHE IS STILL THERE RUNNIN HER BIG SICO LIKE ALWAYS I MEAN ANTONE CAN DO THT!!! WELL THIS HOODRAT ONCE AGAIN SHE HAS GOTTAN HER ASS BEAT AS WELL WELL WHY CAN SHE SAY MOTHIN BOUT THT.... BUT THIS RUCCA IS PREGO FROM BITO QUE FEVO.... EVERYBODYS SLOOPY 2ND'S.... EEEWWWW NASTY... I JUST WANT TO TROW IT DOWN WITH THIS PINCHE CHAVALA... also by the way have u see her FUCK!N TEETH THEY ARE ALL FUCKD UP... well vira and her putas friends if you'll want 2 talk sh!t bout samantha well u have to go threw me FRIST BEFORE U GET TO SAMANTHA... get tht sh!t straight... ey los wachamas chavalas que no tenen nada que aser nomas muevendo tu sico vasosas.... well if u want to talk sh!t bout some meet me at the complex...
hey putaa

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Feb 7, 2010
well what happend vira and your friends...
Netty

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 8, 2010
hey hoe wrote:
WELL THIS VIRS B!TCH IS SUCH SOME HOOD-RAT FROM CC THT LOVES 2 PARTY SMOKE OUT W/ HER GANG AND HER NEW WENOTE VATO BITO LOL... DRINK IT UP GET LAID... BUT YET THIS BRUTA VIRA IS TLKN A LOT OF SHIT BOUT SAM BUT HAS SHE LOOKED AT HERSELF IN DA MUTHA FUCKIN MIRROR LATETLY????? WELL I DNT THNK SHE HAS CAUSE SHE IS STILL THERE RUNNIN HER BIG SICO LIKE ALWAYS I MEAN ANTONE CAN DO THT!!! WELL THIS HOODRAT ONCE AGAIN SHE HAS GOTTAN HER ASS BEAT AS WELL WELL WHY CAN SHE SAY MOTHIN BOUT THT.... BUT THIS RUCCA IS PREGO FROM BITO QUE FEVO.... EVERYBODYS SLOOPY 2ND'S.... EEEWWWW NASTY... I JUST WANT TO TROW IT DOWN WITH THIS PINCHE CHAVALA... also by the way have u see her FUCK!N TEETH THEY ARE ALL FUCKD UP... well vira and her putas friends if you'll want 2 talk sh!t bout samantha well u have to go threw me FRIST BEFORE U GET TO SAMANTHA... get tht sh!t straight... ey los wachamas chavalas que no tenen nada que aser nomas muevendo tu sico vasosas.... well if u want to talk sh!t bout some meet me at the complex...
Damn with all this messed up writing you sound like that drop out Netty Rodriguez. Do everyone a favor and try and get a high school education before you end up like your mom, a fat slob with no one to be with turning to women cause you won't be able to get a man. By the way, Josh ain't faithful to your fat a$$. You should of seen him at Del Monte. Come on girl, you are too over weight for his fine a$$!
hey putaa

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Feb 8, 2010
who's netty rodriquez and what josh from DEL MONTE... what's goin on?
If Only

Houston, TX

#22 Feb 10, 2010
Netty she used to be all good friends with Vira but i guess not anymore. You can't trust Netty or where family cause they are backstabber's and talk about everyone. Josh is her man. Josh Rocha. Every chance he gets he's talking to different girls and flirting with them.
HaHa

Grand Prairie, TX

#24 Mar 14, 2010
Viras a bad ass gurl! U ccant trust her doe but shes aite to party with! she sleeps around doe but idk dats her shyt! yall needa stop hattin
UhH

Laredo, TX

#25 Mar 14, 2010
Tell vira I'll Fu(( her. Straight up. Hey mami u like sex?? Come to papi we can do some nasty sh!t together a$$ licking and all!!!!
Class mate

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 May 14, 2010
josh is like the wanna be 50 cent he looks ugly a$$ h3ll and jeanet is pretty why dont yah just stop hating. and who is he always with at the end of the day h03... NOT U yup now wut
WHO

United States

#29 May 15, 2010
LOOK H03 learn how to spell then try to talk sh!t!!!first of its not who u think is writing all this crap. leave her mom alone chavalla PENDEJA. LEARN HOW TO WIPE YOUR @SS BEFORE TALKING SHIT VAVOSA... U PROBABLY still live at home with your parents or with your h0#@$$ mom. we all know how she is a sk*nk. its seems like u r just mad couse u cant have him all night.and josh NO VALE VERGA PUTO...
LMAO

Houston, TX

#30 May 15, 2010
WHO wrote:
LOOK H03 learn how to spell then try to talk sh!t!!!first of its not who u think is writing all this crap. leave her mom alone chavalla PENDEJA. LEARN HOW TO WIPE YOUR @SS BEFORE TALKING SHIT VAVOSA... U PROBABLY still live at home with your parents or with your h0#@$$ mom. we all know how she is a sk*nk. its seems like u r just mad couse u cant have him all night.and josh NO VALE VERGA PUTO...
I obviously don't need grammar lessons if you understood every word I wrote. I say it's you Netty, because it is you defending yourself. Your pitiful ass ain't got no true friends. Leave your mom alone? I'm just using your useless mother as an example of what will become of you Netty if you don't straighten up. You'll be just like your mother, an overweight, ugly, no good woman, trying to screw every guy you can just to see if they will stay around. Netty I know how to wipe my own a$$ including work to get my money the legal way. Can we say the same for you and your mother? Sorry, But unlike you and your mommy Netty, I live on my own because I have JOB that pays my bills. Too bad I can't say the same for you living with your mommy, who lives with her mommy which would mean you all still don't live on your own. Such a hypocrite. And Sweety one last thing, I never had Josh or would want to have him. His is a little boy. But I know plenty of girls who have had him. That's so sad Netty. You are stuck with a guy who doesn't even love or respect you enough to be just with only you. LMAO! You are one sorry lifeless person!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
property taxes 3 hr Chava 2
We need a mayor that will body slam the opposit... 3 hr Chava 2
Rosa Garza 4 hr Acual 2
vanessa ynfante 5 hr Eww 4
You people are just FAT! 8 hr el chava 7
wheres daddy 8 hr el chava 26
Dishmann is san .anta 18 hr Christine Dishman 6

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance