First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Babygirl

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2011
I wish you were mine and i cant stop thinking about u but maybe 1 day you'll be mine.
Wondering

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2011
I wondre is he ever going to go back go to chrissy after everything she have done to him ... Well i hope not cause he is a good sexy handsome guy who alot of girls would like to go out with him... but he just need to let go of that B***H that y he cant move on even through you see him with a smile on his face doesnt mean he already move on or forgot about her she will always be on his mind no matter wat that (SUCK).
fan

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2011
Where can i find him ?
Reader

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2011
" Yes i think they will get back to gether one day cause them too they cant live with out each others no matter what happen or what get in the way they will still end up gether n-e-way and yeah all i can say i think they belong with each others "
lover

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2011
They will end up getting back together soon but i hope not cause i want to make him mine i can treat him better then chrissy f*****g whore.lol!
loving u 4 ever

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2011
I can be miles aways from crystal city but that guy is so so so special to me so dont talk bad about him. some day i will be back there and you will know who am i.
jesse
take care cause someone out in the real world cares for you con mucho amor carino
A FRIEND

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2011
Is he still single?
Just me

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2011
jesse whenever you need me, whenever you want me you know you can call me, I'll be there shorthy dont care what your friends say, cause they dont know me but i can be your friend your lover, homie or anything you want me to be.
4 your info

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2011
He's with someone
A friend

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2011
4 your info wrote:
He's with someone
With who ? cause i ask around in town and they all say he's singel and that isnt with anybody
Just me

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2011
This kicked in, got your tongue jesse tied in a knote i see. Spit it out 'cause im dying for your company. I notice that you got it, you notice that i want it you know that i can take it to the next level baby
just to let u know

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2011
Hey baby i love your upper body u look good..
CSTX

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Who and f*ck is this jesse villalobos u all talking about" WTF "
Browneyed girl

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2011
Hey babyboy before anything else, i want to be your friend. In my heart i know that i would do all i can for you if you just let me but you just have to get over chrissy and move on with your life...But remember i can love you past the pain. just let me put the smile back on you.
damn

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2011
Whatever he's still in love with his ex wife janie who is so very hot and has a perfect body like a model you all can't compare to her LOL
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

#16 Mar 10, 2011
damn wrote:
Whatever he's still in love with his ex wife janie who is so very hot and has a perfect body like a model you all can't compare to her LOL
Pero la cara???!!!! It doesn't compare to any of us either!lol
friend

United States

#17 Mar 11, 2011
damn wrote:
Every body in crystal know jesse and he dosent even care or think about his ex wife janie and the one he really really care and think about all the time is chrissy and her kids and janie been out of his life for a long ass time so chrissy is the only one on his mind right now and all the time.
what

United States

#18 Mar 14, 2011
Who is this jesse and where does he work?
mensas

United States

#19 Mar 14, 2011
who in there right mind would look at him his ugly i mean can you say ugly and he just love when girls or woman support him ass he dont like to work for any b***t in this town so if i were any of you please stay away or if you like that kind of man go for it.
Friend

United States

#20 Mar 14, 2011
mensas wrote:
who in there right mind would look at him his ugly i mean can you say ugly and he just love when girls or woman support him ass he dont like to work for any b***t in this town so if i were any of you please stay away or if you like that kind of man go for it.
Yeah Yeah Yeah jesse is not stup to support just any fat ass ugly b***t here in this town he got his money hideing some where he that y he just play it all cool so y u hateing what yall need to do is clean yall shit before yall start talking lol cause people just hate it cause he cant let go of chrissy ....lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over rated Vera's wings & burgers 24 min Re post 16
Bernice Blanco and Joseph 35 min patty 2
unemployment office 1 hr cristal 10
priscilla B. the one they busted a train on 2 hr class of 2000 1
Low life Mother "Chrissy Lopez" 3 hr Just saying 10
Evonne Cisneros 3 hr el barrio 15
who'sdeleting menas chick 6 hr lol 17

Flood Warning for Zavala County was issued at March 05 at 1:31PM CST

Crystal City Dating
Find my Match