crystal city shoot out!! may 16, 2009
j d f jr

AOL

#23 May 17, 2009
and if you mean ken meister it was solved aswell it was father and son from san antonio..i too got shot in crystal and it was solved ...
SINISTER

San Antonio, TX

#24 May 17, 2009
Lupio was a bully since grade school. No one liked him and everyone would avoid him. He never changed, instead of making a difference he created a problem. He and his sons were nothing but troublemakers and now this is his reward. He instigated the whole thing from the beginning. all those bastards need to be snuffed out.
kvthree

United States

#25 May 17, 2009
I KNEW SEGOVIA HE WAS A FRIEND OF MINE. WE WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER. HE WAS NOT AFFRAID TO B E HIMSELF AND THAT WHAT I LIKED ABOUT HIM. I REMEBER WHEN THIS MURDER HAPPENED IT WAS HORRIBLE. IF I REMEBER CORRECTLY MR. YBARRAS SON AND AN HERNANDEZ BOY WERE THE ONES EVERY ONE SAID WAS RESPONSIBLE. THE YBARRAS LEFT TOWN AND IT SEEMED THAT I NEVER HEARD IF THIS MURDER WAS SOLVED. YOU SAY SOMEONE FROM OUT OF TOWN WAS CONVICTED FOR THIS CRIME WHO WAS IT AND WHAT PUNISHMENT DID HE RECEIVE? SEGOVIA WAS A GOOD HEARTED PERSON AND HE DID NOT DESERVE TO BE MURDERED AND LEFT THE WAY HE WAS. PLEASE ELABORATE.
j d f jr wrote:
<quoted text>hey mr rios on the segovia murder it was solved it was sombody from out of town working in crystal he was in jail in west texas and told another inmate and he told the jailers and they were able to charge the guy with the murder..you should ask the local sheriffs ofice before you make statments about crystal all the way from ..cali. if your not there you dont know whats going on ....nothing personal just tired of people not in crystal passing judgement on the place that will always be home ...
SIERRA

Universal City, TX

#26 May 18, 2009
Crystal City needs to get a clue.
WHAT

Alice, TX

#27 May 18, 2009
isn't John John busband of Betty Puente Moncada and she has a several sons one of them is named Jacob or goes by Jay he is `9-20-21 of age. So did they really say that John John the dad got killed or the son Jay?
true that

United States

#28 May 18, 2009
all so tragic. lets pray its the end.
camaradas

United States

#29 May 18, 2009
ryan 13 0r 14 john john 39 and martha mid 40s
lil_ shorty wrote:
OK SO I FOUND OUT THAT RYAN IS AN EIGTH GRADER AND JOHN JOHN IS IN LIKE HIS MID TWENTYS EARLY THIRTIES. RYANS MOM NO CLUE.
i know

United States

#30 May 18, 2009
no martha was the only nice 1 of that disturbing family the boths are bad really savages but still ryan didnt deserve to die y mucho menos su madre ni john john que mala onda deveras
could have been avoided wrote:
This families had been added for a long while, but as Mrs Ramirez would coment that the sheriffs dept would be called by her and they would show up at the moncadas handshaking and highfiving and took thier side since they are all buddies of that one moncada that works for them. Its true the law enforcement sucks here in Crystal City. Its who you know.
the truth

United States

#31 May 18, 2009
yup nunca valio madre ese wuey mal nacido he would praise his kids when they did bad viejo pendejo ojala y tenga remordimiento y ya pare todo esto le causo la muerta a su wife y su hijo my God
SINISTER wrote:
Lupio was a bully since grade school. No one liked him and everyone would avoid him. He never changed, instead of making a difference he created a problem. He and his sons were nothing but troublemakers and now this is his reward. He instigated the whole thing from the beginning. all those bastards need to be snuffed out.
R_Segovia

Winter Haven, FL

#32 May 18, 2009
j d f jr wrote:
<quoted text>hey mr rios on the segovia murder it was solved it was sombody from out of town working in crystal he was in jail in west texas and told another inmate and he told the jailers and they were able to charge the guy with the murder..you should ask the local sheriffs ofice before you make statments about crystal all the way from ..cali. if your not there you dont know whats going on ....nothing personal just tired of people not in crystal passing judgement on the place that will always be home ...
I totally disagree, when you murder someone you deserve to go to jail forever!!, not walk out within time, and that bastard is out and enjoying life...they most definately didnt do their job!
Taxpayer

United States

#33 May 18, 2009
R_Segovia wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally disagree, when you murder someone you deserve to go to jail forever!!, not walk out within time, and that bastard is out and enjoying life...they most definately didnt do their job!
The Segovia case has not been solved, ask the Segovia family. The person that got arrested was not indicted and never went to court. He was not part of the murder.
metiche

United States

#34 May 18, 2009
rick rios wrote:
i seeing alots of shooting in crystal city and on the past years and the law does not do anything do you remerber the murder of segovia and master and i can keep on going andgoing but i think the law do not do there job
g
I member. Dude go back to school learn to spell
Emily Gonzales

East Lansing, MI

#35 May 18, 2009
I live in Michigan and related to the Mocadas Was it John John the son I hope not. I'll try to ck this out tomorrow.
CRYSTAL CITY

Houston, TX

#36 May 18, 2009
Segovia wrote:
Actually, that murder was already solved
After f**ken years later it was solved.....
CRYSTAL CITY

Houston, TX

#37 May 18, 2009
Emily Gonzales wrote:
I live in Michigan and related to the Mocadas Was it John John the son I hope not. I'll try to ck this out tomorrow.
Soory yes it was.Betty Puente husband.
CRYSTAL CITY

Houston, TX

#38 May 18, 2009
WHAT wrote:
isn't John John busband of Betty Puente Moncada and she has a several sons one of them is named Jacob or goes by Jay he is `9-20-21 of age. So did they really say that John John the dad got killed or the son Jay?
The dad was d one that got killed.
CRYSTAL CITY

Houston, TX

#39 May 18, 2009
kvthree wrote:
I KNEW SEGOVIA HE WAS A FRIEND OF MINE. WE WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER. HE WAS NOT AFFRAID TO B E HIMSELF AND THAT WHAT I LIKED ABOUT HIM. I REMEBER WHEN THIS MURDER HAPPENED IT WAS HORRIBLE. IF I REMEBER CORRECTLY MR. YBARRAS SON AND AN HERNANDEZ BOY WERE THE ONES EVERY ONE SAID WAS RESPONSIBLE. THE YBARRAS LEFT TOWN AND IT SEEMED THAT I NEVER HEARD IF THIS MURDER WAS SOLVED. YOU SAY SOMEONE FROM OUT OF TOWN WAS CONVICTED FOR THIS CRIME WHO WAS IT AND WHAT PUNISHMENT DID HE RECEIVE? SEGOVIA WAS A GOOD HEARTED PERSON AND HE DID NOT DESERVE TO BE MURDERED AND LEFT THE WAY HE WAS. PLEASE ELABORATE. <quoted text>
tru and 1 more person el suicider remember him?
CRYSTAL CITY

Houston, TX

#40 May 18, 2009
frank wrote:
hello i think i know some peoplein the shooting and i would like to find out who exactly was killed
JohnJohn Moncada D wife of lupio ramirez and d youngest son of ramirez family
CRYSTAL CITY

Houston, TX

#41 May 18, 2009
Brad wrote:
Who is john john?
his Betty Puente Moncada husband.
la quieta

United States

#42 May 18, 2009
Oh I remember Lupio. He was a legend at that time. Yes, he would poke and tease the javalinas, but he would not kill or eat them. This one time, he gave a peso to Mr Ramirez, and he was grateful I will tell you. Some people will tell you Lupio had Lupus, but it is not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Chava is on the run 15 min El Chava 2
Bounty for runaway Culo Pirate 16 min El Chava 2
My daddy needs 5 savages for labor (Jan '17) 9 hr Daddy Dishman 20
Lalo y Maria Salazar 9 hr Alex 2
Alejandra Salazar 9 hr Joker 9
Maribel Salazar 12 hr Family 1
Brandy Hernandez Aguilar 13 hr Brandy 2

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance