deputy using County truck to run his ...

deputy using County truck to run his own errands. pick up his kids at school

Posted in the Crystal City Forum

tax payer

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
this is wrong the taxpayers pay for that truck and that fuel in it. the law says that a deputy cannot do such a thing.the use of County resources or tax payer resources for personal gain is illegal. we will be doing follow up and we will be caring a recording device with us in order to ensure that the law is being followed.
spot
#2 Dec 19, 2012
look at deputy lopez invole in a fight at the spot and they didnt even get arrested even tho they were the instagators pinche hotos!
Quityourwhining

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Its not just county its everyone in the world with a company vehicle so unless u plan on doing a world wide investigation get over it just cause u don't have that privilege
Chief

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2012
tax payer wrote:
this is wrong the taxpayers pay for that truck and that fuel in it. the law says that a deputy cannot do such a thing.the use of County resources or tax payer resources for personal gain is illegal. we will be doing follow up and we will be caring a recording device with us in order to ensure that the law is being followed.
Record, and date all of your information. Then turn it over to the Texas Rangers, they will be the only ones that will do something about it.
Bee

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2012
What was the fight about with deputy lopez
witnees
#6 Dec 21, 2012
he should get charged with assualt !don't think they will do anything! everything gets swept under the rug around here they can't even slove murder's what make you think that's gonna happend.
Lady

San Antonio, TX

#7 Dec 22, 2012
It's true people that should have gotten arrested didn't . Sorry Sherriff cause your team that started the fights at the spot got away with it , Is that what you call a perfect team?
Burra tas

San Antonio, TX

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Record, and date all of your information. Then turn it over to the Texas Rangers, they will be the only ones that will do something about it.
tas vien burra! The tr could care less about petty things like that! Lmao
tax payer

United States

#9 Dec 22, 2012
deputy rick rios always goes to pick up his kids in the county truck. this way he doesn't waste his own fuel, he simply uses the counties.
Chief

San Antonio, TX

#10 Dec 23, 2012
All you or anyone needs to do is take pictures, document the date and time and turn it over to the Texas Rangers. The sheriff won't do anything about, nor will the county judge. As for the district attorney, he would have to take the complaint from the Texas Rangers and get these people indicted, for "Misuse of Government Property." I am sure there is someone out there that would love to put these guys behind bars for breaking the same laws they have sworn to enforce.
Carlos

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Bee wrote:
What was the fight about with deputy lopez
They beat up Jesse wife pretty bad. He wasn't involved he was just watching he's wife get beat up. Oh n I was watching too.
witnees
#12 Dec 23, 2012
it wasnt they it was one girl and jesses wife and her sisterlaw jumped that girl! she just sayn that so she wont look stupid jeje thats what happends when ur acting all chingona !
keeping taps

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Chief wrote:
All you or anyone needs to do is take pictures, document the date and time and turn it over to the Texas Rangers. The sheriff won't do anything about, nor will the county judge. As for the district attorney, he would have to take the complaint from the Texas Rangers and get these people indicted, for "Misuse of Government Property." I am sure there is someone out there that would love to put these guys behind bars for breaking the same laws they have sworn to enforce.
yes I will do as you said, thank you for lending an ear. my camera phone should do the trick. these people feel they are above the law, but they only have power
until the people want them to. documentation has already begun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
luevano clinic gets radied!!! 2 hr Well 14
Maria Julia Castillo Cisneros 22 hr Nombre 6
mondey (Sep '13) Tue bigBootyjudylptgfm 2
European Esquinklios in Italy Mon Christine Dishman 1
Back from Europe Mon Christine Dishman 1
Old but im not that old bold but I'm not that b... Apr 14 WTF 4
in love wit mark Bs girl Apr 12 Llz 2

Crystal City Jobs

Personal Finance

Crystal City Mortgages