cervantes family
betty

Universal City, TX

#1 Sep 23, 2010
does anyone now what happened to the family or who passed away....
letty

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2010
betty wrote:
does anyone now what happened to the family or who passed away....
the guy called jj cervantez was found dead thats what i herd
myra

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2010
So sad
petra

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2010
myra wrote:
So sad
do u know how old he was they said 21yrs old he was into drugs like all his brthers and dad he probably had an od
ramona

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2010
myra wrote:
So sad
for reals he would hang around with his cauzin joe how is he doing
ramona

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2010
ramona wrote:
<quoted text> for reals he would hang around with his cauzin joe how is he doing
na his doing great
nancy

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 28, 2010
i remember jj cervantes. he's also a rapper. i think his name was dizzyj i never talked to him but last time i seen him he looked cute. my real question is.... is he really dead!? need more info asap!
lucy

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 30, 2010
what really happened to him. any info
Okay

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2010
You can clearly tell that jj guy started this forum. He just wants to go to his music myspace to see if he really passed away. He's just really trying to get more hits on his music. And I'm not trying to be a hater cause there isn't really nothing to hate. But the music is ok I guess. I mean we all know he's never gonna blow up. Again not trying to be a hater just stating the obvious.

Good luck in your music jj.
But next time do it the honest way.
alma

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Okay wrote:
You can clearly tell that jj guy started this forum. He just wants to go to his music myspace to see if he really passed away. He's just really trying to get more hits on his music. And I'm not trying to be a hater cause there isn't really nothing to hate. But the music is ok I guess. I mean we all know he's never gonna blow up. Again not trying to be a hater just stating the obvious.
Good luck in your music jj.
But next time do it the honest way.
but he doesnt even sing good he thinks his all that y no vale shitmi preo canta mejor que el all i know he is just a wantabe like his brother abraham that cant even support his kid he = stays at ho,e whilr his wife goes to work all he does is gets high pinche wuevones
alma

United States

#14 Oct 2, 2010
alma wrote:
<quoted text>but he doesnt even sing good he thinks his all that y no vale shitmi preo canta mejor que el all i know he is just a wantabe like his brother abraham that cant even support his kid he = stays at ho,e whilr his wife goes to work all he does is gets high pinche wuevones
for raals i herd they
found him doing some shit to a dog he was all high and crying couse nobody likes fhis music its all f u p he thnks his better then mena mena is the best and he dont have to be sucking no body u know what to get something done you are just a low life go back to the rat hole yu came from before we give u a beat down peace of trash no one wants a low life mama boy can even keep a job peach of trash jj cervantez xn obales crap
roberta

United States

#15 Oct 2, 2010
lucy wrote:
what really happened to him. any info
look j j your a low life no bales ni los pantalone que te pones
ponle pal norte donde biens pinche mutt
juan

United States

#18 Oct 2, 2010
dizzy j wrote:
plus y dont yall say who yall r??? n its funny how yall come up wit stupid shit like doin shit to a dog lol wow... jus because yall get down like that dont mean i do lol its all gud yall can say watever yall wanna say to help u sleep better night..... n if any leaves a comment after this iz jus a low life that scratches there ass all day shit talkin on topix. good bye haterz!!!!
what the hell jj cervantez calls himself dizzy j probably cause his always freeking high get like dude
dizzy j

United States

#21 Oct 3, 2010
juan wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell jj cervantez calls himself dizzy j probably cause his always freeking high get like dude
hey leav me alone ok im gay but its none of your buisness i dont have to work cause i have my main man to support me so leave me alone ok i dont like you all talking about me i cant stop crying im going to call my mommy and tell on you
dizzy j

San Antonio, TX

#23 Oct 10, 2010
dizzy j wrote:
<quoted text>hey leav me alone ok im gay but its none of your buisness i dont have to work cause i have my main man to support me so leave me alone ok i dont like you all talking about me i cant stop crying im going to call my mommy and tell on you
i cant sleep i feel like having a ten in in my mouth feel lonely havent been able to shoot up today hell i need to make a song of how nice it is to get out of the closet yeayaye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love u eugene elizondo 8 min Eugene 3
Chubs 10 min Perez 5
the real big time drug dealers 11 min el chava 1
R.i.p. SAN ANTO 21 min cristal 3
vanessa ynfante 21 min Jaimyy 3
carlos ynfante 1 hr Crazy 5
looking 4 the pistoleros de crystal city tx.. (Jul '13) 2 hr CC Tx 830 17

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance