Activists: Hispanics must harness pol...

Activists: Hispanics must harness political power

There are 25 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Activists: Hispanics must harness political power. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Dallas-area lawyer Jose Angel Gutierrez speaks a panel discussing the future of Hispanic political empowerment during the commemoration of the 40th anniversary of La Raza Unida Party national convention in El Paso in 1972.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Democrat Harness

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2012
The majority of Hispanics have already been harnessed and saddled by the Democrat welfare state. Their harness reins lead them to the belief that mediocrity is fine and that the key to success is to learn to blame someone else for every failure. Their harness reins further lead them to believe that America's wealth belongs to everyone and that the task of the Democrats is to redistribute it, especially to deadbeats, as long as they continue voting Democrat. Their Democrat reins lead them to believe that you must always promise constituents that there are more freebies where the last ones came from. Their harness also leads them to the belief that you can polish a turd and make it palatable to the people as long as you keep them dumbed-down and doped-up. The reins teach them that dishonesty at the polls must be protected, and that they must do everything possible to protect the anonymity and identities of their voters by opposing picture ID cards. It teaches them that there is political power to be gained from illegal immigration and the only price they pay is sharing the welfare and that jobs are irrelevant in a welfare state.
The sinking boat

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
Hispanics! we must all harness more political power away from the republicans. It is the republicans telling us how we should vote and that we must have voter ID's in order to vote. It is the republicans that are redistricting the state to cheat us out of our representation.The U.S. Supreme Court has already told Rick Perry to shove his rules up his republican what ass.Now we as Hispanics need to take power away from these inbred cowboys that are not even indigenous to Texas, they all came on the May Flower at Plymouth Rock and purposely ran aground.
Follow the lemmings!

Rodríguez said: "I'm very excited about being there. I plan to express my views to the party about El Paso. The national party needs to pay more attention to Texas and to increasing voting and citizen participation in the electoral process."

The translation of the above is the party who denied the law by producing a budget, now says it's dangerous to balance the budget...

How dumb can they be, depends on e lemmings!
Certified moron

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
Hispanics! we must all harness more political power away from the republicans. It is the republicans telling us how we should vote and that we must have voter ID's in order to vote. It is the republicans that are redistricting the state to cheat us out of our representation.The U.S. Supreme Court has already told Rick Perry to shove his rules up his republican what ass.Now we as Hispanics need to take power away from these inbred cowboys that are not even indigenous to Texas, they all came on the May Flower at Plymouth Rock and purposely ran aground.
This author is certified, a true moron.
He really shouldn't be in public nor allowed access to women nor children.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Now this is hilarious:

"The panel discussion on Friday evening was attended by about 50 people. Organizers said about 300 people attended other events at the University of Texas at El Paso."

Check out the word "about" used twice above. In Mexican that means a total of 10.

You beanbags really get involved don't you?
Hell there were more of you that rushed Pizza Patron a few weeks ago to get a Free medium one topping pizza...viva la raza
George Washington Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 2, 2012
Stupid Coconut , This was for us leaders, wasn't for vendidos like you anyhows. Our number one mission when we take over is to get rid of Vendidos like you and Susan Martinez and those types. You and your vendida family that is all on the government dole will bow to the War Eagle.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 2, 2012
The article should have said illegals harass Amercian citizens for political power
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
The article should have said illegals harass Amercian citizens for political power
and they pork your culo.
Crown thy good

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2012
with brotherhood...

And promote them!

The first Hispanic U.S. Senator from Texas will be elected in November. Guess what, he is a Republican! And What's more, he is a Tea Party conservative! Put that in your bongs and smoke it you undocumented, welfare beggars.

If there are any intelligent, moral and scrupulous Hispanics out there, they know they are welcome in the GOP. If they are stupid, racist agitators like the people in this article, stay with the Democrats. Actually, you will remain there by default anyway. We don't have to worry about losers, lemmings and demagogue followers taking over our party.
_49er_Arrrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#12 Sep 2, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz is a Token for the white cultural movement to place Jim Crow's image on the Five Dollar Bill. He has no Hispanic roots,except for his last name to make him look Hispanic. He is just another White man republican with a Brown Tan. When he is outside in the sun he even looks like the Governor from Louisiana, Bobby Jindal.
But besides all that I would still have jotosexual sex with him if he asked.
srrlll

Atlanta, GA

#13 Sep 4, 2012
We can't & because we always sell out to the white. Or blacks rep/dem just look around
GARCIA

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 5, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
You and La Raza are pathetic. I am Latino and like million more Latinos will never vote Democrat. Illegal Mexicans might concur with you and your agenda but a good majority of American Latinos will not support you. Can you explain why a voter ID is not a good adea? That indigenous stuff is outdated it is 2012 moron.
Aztlan is virtual, it's imaginary, it's in your head moron.
GARCIA

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Crown thy good wrote:
with brotherhood...
And promote them!
The first Hispanic U.S. Senator from Texas will be elected in November. Guess what, he is a Republican! And What's more, he is a Tea Party conservative! Put that in your bongs and smoke it you undocumented, welfare beggars.
If there are any intelligent, moral and scrupulous Hispanics out there, they know they are welcome in the GOP. If they are stupid, racist agitators like the people in this article, stay with the Democrats. Actually, you will remain there by default anyway. We don't have to worry about losers, lemmings and demagogue followers taking over our party.
There are millions of American Latinos and the number growing everyday that will not support the Democratic agenda . American Latinos are fedup with the illegal invasion and what it is doing to our country.
GARCIA

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 5, 2012
George Washington Sanchez wrote:
Stupid Coconut , This was for us leaders, wasn't for vendidos like you anyhows. Our number one mission when we take over is to get rid of Vendidos like you and Susan Martinez and those types. You and your vendida family that is all on the government dole will bow to the War Eagle.
Take over, hehehehheheheheh!!!!!!!! You will have to deal with millions of American citizens that do not support you agenda. On any day or night I would rather be called a gabacho or a coconut rather then Mexican.
buzz kill

El Paso, TX

#18 Sep 5, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Latino and you need to be deported back to Central America and kept in your banana plantation where you escaped from.You came to this country illegally at the sweat on the backs of your Mexican compatriots.
Now I see why Mexico is so harsh with you Latinos when you cross into their border from the South illegally.
I never mentioned anything about Aztlan, I am a proud American citizen of Hispanic origin, it is my community that has help you and your kind to immigrate to our Country even though I don't agree with them, How Ungrateful You Are.
You don't fool me either, because I have been around plenty of Nicaraguans,El Salvadorians,Guatemalans,Hondu rans,Panamanians, etc and you people are all the same. It is you that come here and break American laws then blame it on the Mexicans by declaring to the arresting ICE officers that you are from Mexico.
Why should I need a voter ID when I was born in the country Idiota?
You need to tell me where you live at once so I can send the immigration officials to your hiding place of residence and have you deported back.
Your'e a republican? now that is really funny and serious, you think that because the Cubans can get away with this scheme that it's going to work for you as well.
No way Jose, you need to be sent back to Central America at once.
Are you chupando buzz adams again?
Race card again

United States

#21 Sep 5, 2012
note the release is concerned about more WHITE working class voters!

How much sleaze can you find in the obammma administration?
BJ Clinton will present his virtue this evening.
A real con man, who convinced the world oral sex isn't sex....

Thanks Bill!

The Democratic sources tell Fox News the Obama team is privately saying they believe the final days of the presidential race are now shaping up as a dramatic battle between money and demographics, with President Obama's advisers fearful that Romney will use his war chest to unleash a bombardment of television ads and ground game to turn out more white, working-class voters.
Bill Clinton carrot

United States

#22 Sep 5, 2012
How cool is this,

Bill hangs out the carrot of immigration reform and the illegals like lemmings line up!

Obamma can't do it, they know he failed them already.

Old message, new face,
But same old bait.....

When will they ever learn?

Do it the right way!
brobamanomics

El Paso, TX

#24 Sep 5, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only sleaze comes from Anthony New Mexico, with some old disgruntled white dude busy on his key board talking smack about one of our better presidents since Harry Truman.
The republicans know darn well that even if Bill Clinton was the one running for president, he would beat Mitt Romney by a landslide.
The moral of the story is, BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED!
You must like that chango chorizo up your fundillo you freaking pendejo.
srrlll

Fort Worth, TX

#27 Sep 5, 2012
From nyc to la to sea to mia so called hisp elected officials are beinge used we are not leader we are followers face it we take what they give us we are beinge used to get hisp vote for dem/rep after that we are just the help or drug dealers jose&maria I just want you to open your eyes people
brobamanomics

El Paso, TX

#28 Sep 6, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Petro, stop kidding yourself, you child molesting predator mojado inbred!
There you go again acusing me of being petro. Dude he must have banged you good and dirty for you to ALWAYS find a way of bring up his name on ALMOST every thread that you spew your crap on.
In God we trust

United States

#29 Sep 6, 2012
Bill Clinton carrot wrote:
How cool is this,
Bill hangs out the carrot of immigration reform and the illegals like lemmings line up!
Obamma can't do it, they know he failed them already.
Old message, new face,
But same old bait.....
When will they ever learn?
Do it the right way!
The BJ Clinton carrot sure ran into a few snags.....

Folks noticed,
IN GOD WE TRUST

Created a frenzy among the devils henchmen.....

Ya gott love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy way to make money sitting at home 6 hr Helping hand 1
Bow down to Zontar 9 hr El Chava 2
Chava vs The Three Putos 9 hr El Chava 11
streets of Crystal City (Jun '08) 9 hr El Chava 18
Jonas/ Mayor Lopez sentencing date December 11 9 hr El Chava 17
are there any anglos in high school? (Jun '08) 9 hr El Chava 19
Fat people will be segregated at the waterpark 9 hr El Chava 10

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance