Who is phat pat now and why is he bei...

Who is phat pat now and why is he being seen with slappys ruca?

Posted in the Crystal City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Um im not a hater but esi vato must be doing something right para que tenga la ruca de slappy and haveing cars and throwing money
san anto

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
just your local drug dealer im sure but i wouldnt call it right
lol

Del Rio, TX

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Which ruka he has two many he probably lost count him self...don't forget he keeps it in the family
candy

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Isnt she getting banged by cheyenne now?
que awite

Del Rio, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Cheyenne SE ta picando a Marie Serrano esta girl no SE awita ...
rick

Del Rio, TX

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Pete Adame tambien caught by slappy nuts F***** Stephanie telles
chicano jr

Del Rio, TX

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Onta Melissa ella tava vien wena pa los mamones
san anto

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2012
well chicano jr.jackass im sure your jealous of the skank cause she can suck a better PECKER THAN YOU LOWLIFE
Mando

Del Rio, TX

#9 Nov 6, 2012
What's up Marie hollar at me girl...u know what's up when I had u good in the back of my white impala
candy

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Come on now slappy upgraded con marie but te awitates con stephanie.

E
san anto

United States

#12 Nov 11, 2012
come on now slappy left mari whos back wirh mario who left stephanie who went back to slappy then melissa cheated with slappy went back to slappy.n everyone sxrewd everyone
lol

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Upgraded from where lol Marie has been around she ain't nothing new or special lmao and hey slap keep your girl on check (Stephanie) cus she message me every time she has a Chance to get on fb....
priscilla

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Marie stupid if she thinks she has my man I can get him when ever I want...
san anto

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2012
and pass the MEAT AROUND.im sure you all have kids n dont even know who the father is but just add the kid to the welfare system.
Chicano jr

San Antonio, TX

#16 Nov 13, 2012
san anto wrote:
and pass the MEAT AROUND.im sure you all have kids n dont even know who the father is but just add the kid to the welfare system.
What do hell do you know about fathers jackazz you grew up calling Daniel el Gafo and Ramon Risos “Papi” because your mom wasn’t sure who it was jackazz….
Rosafea

Uvalde, TX

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Ya basta!
san anto

United States

#18 Nov 13, 2012
pos ya se nojo la ROSA FEA PERO UNA DIES LIBRAS D MAKEUP CHAFAS Y 4 TUBOS DE LIPSTICK Y SE MIRA BIEN.N JACKASS WHY DO YOUR KIDS LOOK LIKE KUNTA KINTE OF THE MOVIE ROOTS N LIKE GRITS N PIGS FEET AND MUNCH ALL DAY ON WATERMELONS HMMM
Because

Lockhart, TX

#19 Nov 20, 2012
He can
his ex

Austin, TX

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Let me tell yall something slap aint nothing but a b!tch himself I left him because he's a puss himself always gettin punked out and to all yall pistoleros let me tell yall something else yall are stupid because he gets drunk and tell everyone everyting about yall don't believe I know everything dier is to know about yall the green trips to s.a about limon and his trips and another thing he talks all about you all behind your backs and also about yall family what a brother you all got bragging on how he uses you all so that he could have what he has and get the money he gots if you ask me you all are stuipd for having him yeah and almost forgot he also talked all the time of hits that where done in s.a that he had to do but I think that where lies because he can't even kill the smell he he has I told you slap not to do me wrong and you did so now let the truth be known
your friend

United States

#22 Dec 5, 2012
Tell us more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is my free government cheese! 3 hr Rico Suave 4
Chava bouncing down US 83 with pogo stick in Culo 4 hr Olio Perez 14
Brandy Hernandez Aguilar 4 hr Brandy 4
Vanessa ynfante 7 hr Takeaguess 1
Darth Chava light saber is cheap flashlight LMAO 13 hr El Chava 15
Adopt a Chava aka Esquinklios 13 hr El Chava 2
Alberto Gonzalez or Xavier Espinosa for JPpct2? Sat Ana Dishman 6

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance